It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: No Fly Zone Ordered at Bundy Ranch – Heavily Armed Feds Surround Ranch (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

starfoxxx

~Lucidity
I'll request this here as I have in other threads: so far I've seen a few park rangers (in shorts even) with tasers and a couple of dogs, a few SUVs. and a dump truck. Hardly the military. What the hell am I missing here?

Oh and also some pics from other incidents used to illustrate stories about this. Do you have links to pics of the snipers and militarized police?

I think y'all "militias" ad "patriots" might be being used. Psy-op'd.

Pretty sick, the feds have helicopters, shut off cellular phone activity, issued no fly zones..

To say Mr. Bundy, his ranch, and the people helping protect it, are in the wrong is pretty damn disgusting.
Shame on you,

these men deserve a lot more respect..
edit on 12-4-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

All you have is hearsay regarding the cell towers, snipers, and a whole lot more.

It's not his land.

What were the helicopters for? What is the no-fly zone for? You don't know.

They are park ranger "feds" with taser and dogs. Show me pictures of militarized police.

And, no, shame on YOU for and what's sick is both falling for and propagating and embellishing unsubstantiated rumors and wanting war where people get killed over some political corporate BS based on the same.

edit on 4/12/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

nugget1

Silicis n Volvo
Its fascinating and wonderful to see people stand up for something.

But its going to need more people! We have the power in numbers. All the high tech fancy equipment in the hands of the government would mean nothing if everybody stood up at the same time!
edit on 1506Saturday062014-04-12T03:06:15-05:000615 4 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

You have not kept up with advancements in technology, along with others who are crying for civil war, I'm afraid.

If the American citizens dare to unite and revolt, they will be eliminated. All the firearms in the entire nation will be no better than squirt guns compared to the weapons that will be used against them by the government.

Yeah if the government nuked everyone...but lets be honest. if there was a revolution a nuke is literally the only thing that could stop an entire population from bringing down the whitehouse. And the government could NEVER do that. They have spent so long invading other countries in the name of "Protecting its people" They couldnt get away with it. think of the repercussions if the US government kills a # load of US citizens in one go. They would be removed from power quicker than you could click your fingers.

So look at it in reality. The governments only weapon against a rebelious population is the police and the military. But there are far too many people for the police and military to cope with. and I mean WAY to many. We out number them hundreds to one.

There is not a government on earth who could stop a revolution of an entire nation. its impossible.

The sooner people realize that we have the power to remove corrupt governments the sooner we can give ourselves back the freedom they have stole from us. Too many people are too comfortable or scared to do anything. including you by the sounds of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
it is done and dusted mate.

the Feds have pulled back.

the People won!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It's pretty bizarre how things go on here, no evidence, no facts, no basis for 85% of these discussions other than perhaps some unknown person with a YT channel and a lot of thoughts/rants about something, or a random blogger writing something without any provision of evidence.

Going through this thread I've seen nothing but speculation, accusation, political posturing and nonsense.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace

starfoxxx
Im pretty sure the good old boys helping protect old mr bundy's cattle and ranch have other means of communications then cell phones.

Walky-talky, cb, ham radio even. They don't need a cell phone to shoot on-site.
edit on 12-4-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

I can tell you one way. I work for a very small newspaper, and as I was closing up shop today, there was a press release that came over the fax urging anyone who cares about freedom to go to Nevada or at least be involved in some other way. This is big.
edit on 4/12/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

And you didn't think to get a copy to post? No photo of it? No actual evidence at all that what you claim is actually true...

Everyone has a phone with a camera these days, but it seem the majority here don't want evidence of anything, they just want someone to bullsh*t them to give them their drama fix.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Mr. Bundy CHECKMATE booom!!!

Now if they REALLY had a REAL case against him, to hell with that, they got nothing..

This just proves YOU wrong.. thank you

www.newsweek.com...

The protesters, who at the height of the standoff numbered about 1,000, met the news with applause. Then they quickly advanced on the metal pens where the cattle confiscated earlier in the week were being held.

After consultations with the rancher's family, the bureau decided to release the cattle it had rounded up, and the crowd began to disperse.

"This is what I prayed for," said Margaret Houston, one of Bundy's sisters. "We are so proud of the American people for being here with us and standing with us."

They ONLY backed off because, (if you knew anything about the story)
they had no case, the people aren''t taking anymore BS.
The BLM DID have a no-fly zone set up, and cellular towers were cut off

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why do people think that soldiers won't fire on their own people? Cops do it all the time and they only signed up to protect the people... soldiers are trained for the very purpose of killing.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join