It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: No Fly Zone Ordered at Bundy Ranch – Heavily Armed Feds Surround Ranch (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Plenty of drones around there too.

(Dec 30, 2013)

The Federal Aviation Administration announced today that Nevada is one of six sites nationwide designated for the development of commercial drones, an industry that state leaders estimate could drive about $2.5 billion in economic activity.

“This is wonderful news for Nevada that creates a huge opportunity for our economy...No state makes a better candidate than ours,” Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said in a statement Monday.

“With this application approval, Nevada will continue to lead in new and innovative technologies of the 21st century,” Reid said.

Feds announce Nevada as test site for drone aircraft

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I've not read the thread, so if this has been said before, i apologise.

This isn't this an excessive use of force over something so insignificant?? Theres a lot a stake here, with a lot of power behind it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Any American on ATS should be paying the upmost attention to this thread and the Bundy Ranch situation right now....along with every American for that matter.

If this goes hot and those people are massacred, it is time for revolution. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lightedhype

If my facebook page is any indication, it will not get a reaction at all. People will continue on drowning out and ignoring real news with inane memes, celebrity gossip and stupid TV show bull#. Frustrates the hell out of me, a stupid picture of a cat gets a billion likes and a million comments, try to inform people of something going on it's met with mostly *cricket*.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Lol, what kind of news network doesn't even try to follow up on suspected newsorthy events, and instead, speculates on information based on Youtube comments? At least i know never to take Next News Network seriously...

With that said, this is indeed a tricky situation. On one hand, the farmer has continued to engage in specific actions of which he was told not to, while refusing to pay the expected fines. On the other hand, we have federal agencies which are clearly trying to make an example out of him and the situation at hand...

I won't take sides, but it does seem like an interesting turn of events.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

lightedhype
Any American on ATS should be paying the upmost attention to this thread and the Bundy Ranch situation right now....along with every American for that matter.

If this goes hot and those people are massacred, it is time for revolution. Plain and simple.

So they can massacre the rest of us?
What the hell it's either now or soon after in a less honorable way.
Because obviously we americans have become obsolete. And just
in the way. Time to smoke em if you got em.

edit on Ram41214v512014u45 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Its fascinating and wonderful to see people stand up for something.

But its going to need more people! We have the power in numbers. All the high tech fancy equipment in the hands of the government would mean nothing if everybody stood up at the same time!
edit on 1506Saturday062014-04-12T03:06:15-05:000615 4 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Sigh, I dont know the real answer but this treatment will simpy continue hetting worse and you know what I mean, and after seeing the Reuturs report corraborating AJ's discoveries haha that is just mind boggling. I honestly didnt have much sympathy for the rancher himself but this...There should be absolutely no support left on the side of the fed's now if this evidence all holds up IMO.

This will be an interesting thing to see play out...or at this rate we wont see it at all actually

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

My sister lives in Overton. It's about 33 miles from the "protest" site. She's packing and getting out of town untill it's all over. We've been talking and she sais the Feds are in town and plenty of protrsters. She also said thah what isn't being covered by the media, and even then to a small degree, that their are militia there from all over the country with plenty more on the way. I'm seing if she'll get some pics and hopefully an estimate of just how many are there.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. Could this end up being the first battle of a new civil war? Will our grandchildren read about the Battle of Bundy Ranch in school?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Kinda hard to follow up on it, when your contacts on the ground, including one that missed a schedualed call-in for a follow up, seems to be unreachable, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
With several retired and serving sheriffs on the bundy side I think it will be a lot harder to just disappear these protesters....
But I wonder ...is this our "Burning man"?
The lines are drawn, and the government could push for an example of these people....
overwhelming force is what they'll try eventually....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I really have a bad feeling about this. Even if it does not blow up a no fly zone is a bad turn they are planning violence .

The last domestic no fly was the man hunt for Christopher Dorner and it ended in a BBQ with rumors of burning him alive on purpose with no news close and no chopper we are forced to accept LAPDs word for it.

Federal Aviation Administration designated the area ten miles around Mount Carmel as a no-fly zone. When the day was over, ATF agents were forced to retreat.

works.doklad.ru...

I wasn't sure but thought Waco had a no fly zone, I dont think Ruby ridge had one.

I think the feds are planning a BBQ and Bundy and friends are the guests of honor.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Cr@p I just thought about this . If played correctly by the administration this could be the start of our Reichstag fire which allowed a outlawing of a main party in Germany = H s rise to power. We have elected officials joining in protests.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There are many possible outcomes to these events, none of them are good for the people (in the beginning), and many are bad for the government (They won't allow that!).

I honestly believe the government has wanted a response from us for a long time, so they can "ATTEMPT" to crack down on us hard. This, of course, will bode very, very ill for the government.

Could this be the beginning of the "American Spring"?

Cutting off comms, and limiting air traffic to BLM-approved aircraft only, heavily armed agents, and snipers. What a heavy-handed, ill-begotten method of over-kill. This speaks volumes about the outcome the government is looking for. The propaganda will go beyond anything we THINK we've seen in the coming days.

Of course, there is never ANY viable news reporting over the weekends.. This will be breaking Monday morning, as SHTF.

On top of this, we have some very rare celestial events going on this month too. Red moons, Solar eclipse, and Lunar eclipses, and of course the infamous April 19th date.

Either way, my weird-####-o-meter is leaning heavily towards the red.

I'm siding with the militias and the Bundys. The government is wrong, I don't care how much money they say they are owed. Especially considering how much Harry Reid is involved with this, and the $5 billion dollar deal with a Chinese energy firm.

In the end, as long as the people come out on top, it'll be a good ending.

edit on 2014-04-12T04:48:49-05:0014444849 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

But its going to need more people! We have the power in numbers. All the high tech fancy equipment in the hands of the government would mean nothing if everybody stood up at the same time!
edit on 1506Saturday062014-04-12T03:06:15-05:000615 4 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

You have not kept up with advancements in technology, along with others who are crying for civil war, I'm afraid.

If the American citizens dare to unite and revolt, they will be eliminated. All the firearms in the entire nation will be no better than squirt guns compared to the weapons that will be used against them by the government.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by lightedhype

If my facebook page is any indication, it will not get a reaction at all. People will continue on drowning out and ignoring real news with inane memes, celebrity gossip and stupid TV show bull#. Frustrates the hell out of me, a stupid picture of a cat gets a billion likes and a million comments, try to inform people of something going on it's met with mostly *cricket*.

Couldn't agree more when it comes to what angers me. Where it comes to first world problems and more priorities are focussed on Starbucks and fear of what poor Lindsey Lohan state of mind might be.
At the moment. I could give 2 craps about a missing plane or what Russia may do next.

I'm trying to watch this as closely as I can. I was first brought to this incident yesterday when I learned of a comment by a Clark County Commissioner's comment stating "people coming to protest the Bundy ranch better have their funeral arrangements in order" and the neighboring county over in Utah "Inbred idiots" in a Facebook conversation with the neighboring Utah county commissioner. There is a thread on it here on ATS. If it was not for lack of class of this Clark County Commissioner and such a foul threat. I'm not sure if protesters would be joined by armed Militias from across the country. But I'm glad it did.

Bundy didn't pay his fees..whatever...Story changed to Bundy was endangering the endangered desert Tortoise.. hmmm so building a solar powered plant only makes sense! ( sarcasm ).

My only hope is for a peaceful and just outcome. Or that the Militias can keep their cool till LEO'S fire the first shot. Then give the feds a fight!
I myself would love to be there! But on Saturday April 5th. I was out on my motorcycle when some impatient SOB on a cell phone was in a hurry decided to pull out of his driveway just 25ft in front of me. I was going the posted 35mph. Broke my leg in 3 places. I guess he was to FRACKING busy trying to find out what happened on dancing with the stars and the latest flavour selection at Starbucks.

edit on 12-4-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

nugget1

Silicis n Volvo

You have not kept up with advancements in technology, along with others who are crying for civil war, I'm afraid.

If the American citizens dare to unite and revolt, they will be eliminated. All the firearms in the entire nation will be no better than squirt guns compared to the weapons that will be used against them by the government.

So, you suggest we just roll over, and let them treat us like slaves, and cattle, and sheep?

This is not what the human spirit is willing to do, in most cases. Many countless of millions in the USA alone will, when it comes down to it, fight to their last breath for what they believe in.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

You need soldiers to go along with it.

This soldier will not.

I stand with my fellow Americans on this.

Bundy is wrong. He lost his case in court and his cattle drive is trespassing.
But this response is ridiculous and completely unwarranted.
I'd dare call it criminal intimidation. We'd better hope nothing happens on that ranch.

This soldier will back the people. I will not used the arms assigned to me to kill my own people.
I don't know any soldiers in my unit who would. And we have some nice toys too.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This can end in only in bloodshed.

Oh and FYI i just dropped a twitter pipebomb on harry reid just recently here's the whole thing.

[Quote]
The blood WILL be on YOUR hands. @SenatorReid Making a deal with the chinese how typical. You tell the FEDs to #BackOff NOW!!!
@SenatorReid i'm not threatening you. I'm telling you! So that the US can avoid another Waco like incident. Oh but you dont care about what
@SenatorReid i'm not threatening you. I'm telling you! So that the US can avoid another Waco like incident. Oh but you dont care about what
@SenatorReid you dont care about what i say do ya. Huh? You dont care about the people of Nevada YOUR home state the people you're supposed
@SenatorReid the people YOUR supposed to represent. Typical politician. No love for the people. No honor. No integrity whatsoever. You're a
@SenatorReid You're a useless eater. A gelatinous parasitical tapeworm who calls himself a "proud" american senator yet sells out to china
@SenatorReid If there is one word to describe you it would be #hypocrite because that's what you are. You say you fight for the little guy
@SenatorReid and yet you suck up to the big corperations and bureaucrats while squashing the little guy. If i were to look up the word
@SenatorReid hypocrite your picture should be right beside it. You call yourself "tollerant" of all things human yet you are intollerant of
@SenatorReid of people with different beliefs & ideas than you do. You call those people what... extremists, intollerant, red necks, stupid
@SenatorReid racist, sexist, nut jobs. Mr. Senator i bet you my life that i can do a better job than you can. And no thats not a prediction.
@SenatorReid thats not a prediction. That's a spoiler alert.
[/Quote]
Ok back to ATS and more specifically the no fly zone under the Bundy ranch.
Whaaaaat a no fly zone???? Wow this wont end well i can garrentee you that. I aint a religous man but somebody should pray for the Bundy family, the protestors, and the militia. I dont see how this can not end in violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join