It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: No Fly Zone Ordered at Bundy Ranch – Heavily Armed Feds Surround Ranch (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

There are reports that the cell towers were shut down at the Bundy ranch in southeast Nevada.
Several militia members reportedly arrived at the ranch today.

The feds brought out dogs to sic on the freedom protesters.
All because a rancher is letting his cattle graze on farmland – the same parcel of land his family has used for over a century.

Just when you though things could not get worse, the government goes, sets up a no fly zone, and now all cellular phone activity..

The militias are not afraid to kill feds they have warned..

Lets hope the government leaves Mr. Bundy alone and quit trying to steal his rightful property...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Whats next, marshall law instated?

The blood of Waco is on your hands janet!!

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yeah this is pretty big. It's way more than Cliven Bundy and his land now. That's apparent. It's how the government acts towards us. Instead of press releases and going about things in a lawful way, it's really disgusting. Setting up free speech zones...setting up a no fly zone over the ranch...it's how heavily armed these BLM guys were and how quick they were to rough up an old woman....pathetic.

What really sickens me is that it's pretty clear case of standing up to our militarized Nazi overlords. Who wouldn't want to take a stand on that? I tend to lean left in my political views, (big surprise there?) but it sickens me to see the left right bickering on all these dozens of facebook feeds I've been reading tonight. Shouldn't we all be uniting here instead of calling each other ..'extreme right wing' or 'libtards'? why does the government have the need to hide things in this action and case? Why no positive PR? Why the heavy handed ness? why the no fly zone?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

amazing
Yeah this is pretty big. It's way more than Cliven Bundy and his land now. That's apparent. It's how the government acts towards us. Instead of press releases and going about things in a lawful way, it's really disgusting. Setting up free speech zones...setting up a no fly zone over the ranch...it's how heavily armed these BLM guys were and how quick they were to rough up an old woman....pathetic.

What really sickens me is that it's pretty clear case of standing up to our militarized Nazi overlords. Who wouldn't want to take a stand on that? I tend to lean left in my political views, (big surprise there?) but it sickens me to see the left right bickering on all these dozens of facebook feeds I've been reading tonight. Shouldn't we all be uniting here instead of calling each other ..'extreme right wing' or 'libtards'? why does the government have the need to hide things in this action and case? Why no positive PR? Why the heavy handed ness? why the no fly zone?

Well, what was it in Egypt?

A fruit stand?

Lets see what happens with a Ranch, with one of the most armed populaces ever.

Everyone involved needs to tread lightly.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Im pretty sure the good old boys helping protect old mr bundy's cattle and ranch have other means of communications then cell phones.

Walky-talky, cb, ham radio even. They don't need a cell phone to shoot on-site.
edit on 12-4-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

The blood of Waco is on your hands janet!!

It is best that we understand how much accusations like this
mean to people like Janet. It's the absolute truth and it bothers
them not. She might care a little, if some of her own died in the
flames of Waco. But even that might be arguable.

No live feed?

SnF
edit on Ram41214v59201400000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Fer Christ's sake already.

You would think this is an Al-Quida attack in Benghazi or something !!!

Why didn't Harry Reid simply offer to buy the place?

Jeesh.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Source on the no fly zone from the top. FAA

tfr.faa.gov...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

amazing

tfr.faa.gov...

Good God.

Next it'll be a NATO strike.

It's nutz.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

amazing

How could there be any bickering?

The only things I can think of for the "libtards" would be fighting global warming with a solar power factory and eliminating cows that are causing global warming . . . but this seems like it would be a total assault on the values of non-violence. As for the "extreme right wing" why are they not calling for solidarity?

This is seriously insane!

I hope cooler heads prevail here because as things are going now the propaganda is going to blow this to hell.

-FBB

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Nofly zone, must be clearing the air for heavy drone traffic is my bet.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

There are more than sufficient links on the drudge report to get the whole story.

Don't you people read anything?

dingy harry ried and his son sold the nevada state land to the chinese to set up "solar farms" for 5 billion dollars - and the chinese are there to collect -

It is state land - why/and who - are these fed "mercenaries" "securing" this land?

Who got the majority of the 5 billion dollars paid for this infringement on the state of nevada?

This is treason.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

TKDRL
Nofly zone, must be clearing the air for heavy drone traffic is my bet.

They don't want any witnesses. This will end with an unfortunate fire that takes the lives of the ranchers.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

They don't want any witnesses.

Regarding what we've already witnessed, I'm not convinced you're
correct. What could some other reasons be?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

They have politicians there now, they had Pizza Hut deliver pizza through the nazi goons, washington state representatives are going there, arizona state representatives are going there - there being the bundy ranch -

This is big - this is treason by a few slimy congressman and their idiot family members - this is foriegn troops on our soil.

This is the call for america to wake up - but most won't.

Does anyone pay attention to the farce of the bengahzi investigation? Or the IRS investigation? or the fast and furious investigation?

Oh - look - dancing with stars is on - lindsay lohan had a nipple exposed - bouncy is taking her clothes off again ------

Did anyone notice that most of the world is getting rid of the petrodollar and stocks are tanking?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

There are more than sufficient links on the drudge report to get the whole story.
Don't you people read anything?
dingy harry ried and his son sold the nevada state land to the chinese to set up "solar farms" for 5 billion dollars - and the chinese are there to collect -
It is state land - why/and who - are these fed "mercenaries" "securing" this land?
Who got the majority of the 5 billion dollars paid for this infringement on the state of nevada?
This is treason.

What does that have to do with people arguing on facebook over political divides?

Well looks like I got the answer to my actual question anyways.

-FBB

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

xuenchen

amazing

tfr.faa.gov...

Good God.

It's nutz.

Not that
but a few drone with hellfire missile sound about right
Sure hope they brought their safety vest to

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

xuenchen

amazing

tfr.faa.gov...

Good God.

It's nutz.

Come now, it will only be a drone taking out Cit... I mean insurgents.

Terrorist Xuenchen, clearly...

ETA

People wonder why I make a big deal in the threads about cases like

Drone killing case thrown out

They got permission, or at least implicit consent via the justice department recently,

Feds wont hear cases about AMERICANS killed in strikes, funny how that JUST happened...
edit on 12-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Trillium

xuenchen

amazing

tfr.faa.gov...

Good God.

It's nutz.

Not that
but a few drone with hellfire missile sound about right
Sure hope they brought their safety vest to

I hope they have high power jamming equipment with 1000 watt RF amplifiers on the ground if the drones are coming. Some 10 watt lasers might be good as well for re-aiming anything that would be going towards anything laser painted ;-) Better to divert munitions rather than let them hit their targets.

This looks like treason on the part of the Reids and the BLM and since it's supported by the Obama administration, it's their treason as well.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/12.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

They should burn the pizza boxes, we've slipped mikes into houses more than once that way.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Bedlam

They don't want any witnesses.

Regarding what we've already witnessed, I'm not convinced you're
correct. What could some other reasons be?

You haven't seen the sad denouement yet

They don't want any recordings of what happens next by some news chopper. It complicates the testilying later. Once they push everyone out of line of sight and shut down any aerial surveillance, stop local communications then there will be a massacre, and what you'll be told will not be true. LEOs will be turned loose to do what they want, and it'll likely involve a fire.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join