It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Extremists Preach Violence in Europe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwaspOr similar try something like "England sucks" at Old Trafford...

But what about in London? Scotland is not yet there but it will come, the whole UK is going that direction and many of the populace yearn to see it happen. We call them peacenicks in the United States, not sure what you call them there...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Right...............

Firstly, let me correct (one of many complete load of bollocks statements, and far too many too quote) something:

Not now, perhaps. Why did the Roman Empire collapse? There were no Romans left, among other things. History does seem to have a way of repeating itself and it's always very ugly.

Hahaha.... You, unwittingly, have defeated your entire argument with this (uneducated) statement. The strength of the Roman Empire was built upon the very fact that they actively encouraged the conquered population to take part.

The only true Romans, where from Rome (shock, that!), the rest of the Roman Empire was made up of the local conquered populace.

They did not collapse because the Romans died out or anything similar, but because they bankrupted themselves through constant warfare and corruption, eventually being unable to maintain their grossly overweight military (hmmm.....your second line about History repeating itself seems a bit ominous now doesn't it... America, pay attention!)

Secondly, your basing your theory about Muslim population growth exceeding that of Europeans based upon several things:

A) Muslims being able to afford (trust me, they wont be able too) to have and maintain a family of more than 2 children, thereby increasing the population. If anyone in Europe has kids, rest assured they will have to wrok, and work damn hard! I have 1 sprog at present, and I can tell you it is a damn expensive hobby to have!

B)The indiginous Europeans not having babies to compensate. Well, you obviously don't know Britain very well.... We have babies, lots of them too! All the rage with teenagers these days don't you know! In fact, I know of very few people who don't have kids, and I am only 22.

Too summise that a Muslim population of 6% now in holland will grow to 20% by 2050 or whatever year it was, is patently wrong, due to the above.

You would have to have Muslims having at least 3 kids each to get population growth (and be able to afford it), and have the indiginous Dutch having no babies at all.... for a very long time. This isn't happening.

Besides, we in Europe are very tolerant and aren't bigoted Jesus lovers like you guys in the US. We are not scared by those "ragheads" etc etc, in fact, we activley encourage immigration, and have done for years. It never has been a problem, and never will be.

Most young Muslim men that I know (and I have worked in Slough, so those UK'ers will know what I mean), don't give much of a crap for the Koran, drive fast cars, have lots of women, go out drinking, smoke dope, and generally do what the rest of us do...so i don't think i am going to wake up now or anytime ever to find myself in the Islamic Republic of Britain, or Eurabia.

The fact is, all these crazy anti-muslim things have come about (and mainly from the US) because you are afraid of them, and are mainly led by bigoted, religious right wing fanatics of your own.

You cry so much when we try to point out what is wrong with the US, and we do it for good reason, due to the nature of you Government and the way it treats those who cannot hope to challenge your (grossly expensive) military.
So why don't you try taking a leaf out of your own book and stay out of something you don't, and have no hope of, understanding, due to your bigoted and racist views.

The only reason this ever comes up, is because of your America centrist views and your belief that your way is right, and sod everyone else. Did it ever cross your mind that everyone else in the world is just trying to get along, without blowing each other up all the time?

Why do you think people want to come to Europe in the first place?
Yes there might be extremists in Europe, plotting stuff, but there always has been, no matter what race or ideology.

We have the best anti-terror forces in the world, and i will not bow in fear to the slim chance of an attack.

For gods sake, I lived in Northern ireland in the 80's, when my dad was in the Army, and it was far worse than anything the Islamic Fundies could come up with, but we still didn't bow to fear and just got on with it.

Muslims are not a threat. no more than Black immigration in the 50's and in the 19th century.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by devilwaspOr similar try something like "England sucks" at Old Trafford...

But what about in London? Scotland is not yet there but it will come, the whole UK is going that direction and many of the populace yearn to see it happen. We call them peacenicks in the United States, not sure what you call them there...

Old Trafford is IN england thats why i said it.
You call any one that does not support a police state peacenicks.
Now we dont have this rep or democrat thing cause we have multiple parties and we dont pay much attention to what the other persons political party is, we care more about what football team they support or how "sound" they are.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Right...............

Firstly, let me correct (one of many complete load of bollocks statements, and far too many too quote) something:

Not now, perhaps. Why did the Roman Empire collapse? There were no Romans left, among other things. History does seem to have a way of repeating itself and it's always very ugly.

Hahaha.... You, unwittingly, have defeated your entire argument with this (uneducated) statement. The strength of the Roman Empire was built upon the very fact that they actively encouraged the conquered population to take part.

The only true Romans, where from Rome (shock, that!), the rest of the Roman Empire was made up of the local conquered populace.

They did not collapse because the Romans died out or anything similar, but because they bankrupted themselves through constant warfare and corruption, eventually being unable to maintain their grossly overweight military (hmmm.....your second line about History repeating itself seems a bit ominous now doesn't it... America, pay attention!)

Secondly, your basing your theory about Muslim population growth exceeding that of Europeans based upon several things:

A) Muslims being able to afford (trust me, they wont be able too) to have and maintain a family of more than 2 children, thereby increasing the population. If anyone in Europe has kids, rest assured they will have to wrok, and work damn hard! I have 1 sprog at present, and I can tell you it is a damn expensive hobby to have!

B)The indiginous Europeans not having babies to compensate. Well, you obviously don't know Britain very well.... We have babies, lots of them too! All the rage with teenagers these days don't you know! In fact, I know of very few people who don't have kids, and I am only 22.

Too summise that a Muslim population of 6% now in holland will grow to 20% by 2050 or whatever year it was, is patently wrong, due to the above.

You would have to have Muslims having at least 3 kids each to get population growth (and be able to afford it), and have the indiginous Dutch having no babies at all.... for a very long time. This isn't happening.

Besides, we in Europe are very tolerant and aren't bigoted Jesus lovers like you guys in the US. We are not scared by those "ragheads" etc etc, in fact, we activley encourage immigration, and have done for years. It never has been a problem, and never will be.

Most young Muslim men that I know (and I have worked in Slough, so those UK'ers will know what I mean), don't give much of a crap for the Koran, drive fast cars, have lots of women, go out drinking, smoke dope, and generally do what the rest of us do...so i don't think i am going to wake up now or anytime ever to find myself in the Islamic Republic of Britain, or Eurabia.

The fact is, all these crazy anti-muslim things have come about (and mainly from the US) because you are afraid of them, and are mainly led by bigoted, religious right wing fanatics of your own.

You cry so much when we try to point out what is wrong with the US, and we do it for good reason, due to the nature of you Government and the way it treats those who cannot hope to challenge your (grossly expensive) military.
So why don't you try taking a leaf out of your own book and stay out of something you don't, and have no hope of, understanding, due to your bigoted and racist views.

The only reason this ever comes up, is because of your America centrist views and your belief that your way is right, and sod everyone else. Did it ever cross your mind that everyone else in the world is just trying to get along, without blowing each other up all the time?

Why do you think people want to come to Europe in the first place?
Yes there might be extremists in Europe, plotting stuff, but there always has been, no matter what race or ideology.

We have the best anti-terror forces in the world, and i will not bow in fear to the slim chance of an attack.

For gods sake, I lived in Northern ireland in the 80's, when my dad was in the Army, and it was far worse than anything the Islamic Fundies could come up with, but we still didn't bow to fear and just got on with it.

Muslims are not a threat. no more than Black immigration in the 50's and in the 19th century.

Well, you seem to have misinterpreted my posts. I have not defeated my argument. The
Roman Empire was in fact destroying itself from without as well as from within. Yes, the conquered populations considered themselves "Roman" but only as it suited them. Those same people did little (if anything) to defend the empire when it began to crumble.
In fact, they often helped things along. While I have no special admiration for the Roman Empire, I think that it often serves very well as an example of the dangers of an overly large and complex political system. Seeing what is happening in the US leads me to believe that the same is possible for the US and for Europe. If you had read more carefully, you would have been able to interpret the fact that I am an isolationist rather than the typical jingoist American that you seem to interpret me to be, and you would also have been able to interpret the fact that I am not a Christian.

Of course, such would require education, and someone who would say that the only true
Romans "where from Rome" and "summise" for surmise, "indiginous" for indigenous and "holland" for Holland would more likely be interpreted as the uneducated poster. I could go on, but I am generally a very polite person...

[edit on 12/8/2004 by jdster]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
"Most young Muslim men that I know (and I have worked in Slough, so those UK'ers will know what I mean), don't give much of a crap for the Koran, drive fast cars, have lots of women, go out drinking, smoke dope, and generally do what the rest of us do...so i don't think i am going to wake up now or anytime ever to find myself in the Islamic Republic of Britain, or Eurabia. "

Yeah there banging #ing european women. Their fathers must be ashammed and brothers of their european sisters banging the arab scum.

This is because women in general have desire for unethical men. Arabs are very unethical which explains why their geting european pussy.

Those women are disgrace to their race and family.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Of course, such would require education, and someone who would say that the only true
Romans "where from Rome" and "summise" for surmise, "indiginous" for indigenous and "holland" for Holland would more likely be interpreted as the uneducated poster. I could go on, but I am generally a very polite person...

Apologies for my poor spelling and grammar, but it was twenty to three in the morning and my night shift was dragging...

If you had read more carefully, you would have been able to interpret the fact that I am an isolationist rather than the typical jingoist American that you seem to interpret me to be, and you would also have been able to interpret the fact that I am not a Christian

Not all my comments were directed at you, and whilst I did read the whole thread carefully, I just chose not to reply to every point from every poster and instead chose to carpet bomb the whole supposed Muslim threat to the EU/UK (hell, it worked in Fallujah, a city of 300,000, when you guys went after 1000 fighters).

Also, no one has addressed my point on the whole supposed Muslim population in Holland growing to 20%, whilst ignoring similar growth in the indigenous Dutch population (if there is such a thing, the Dutch have been very open to immigration for centuries).

On the whole, assuming that just because Muslim familes tend to be large in the ME, or when they arrive here (which is largely down to the poor standard of health care there, child mortality rates and the need to get ones children to work on your farm/shop/fill in the blank), does not mean that they are going to have 10 kids in the UK. Unless your extremely well off, you simply cannot afford that.

Once the immigrant population has settled (lets say a generation), the children tend to adopt some western values, and are financially restricted as to how many sprogs they can produce and/or want.

Yeah there banging european women. Their fathers must be ashammed and brothers of their european sisters banging the arab scum.

This is because women in general have desire for unethical men. Arabs are very unethical which explains why their geting european .

Those women are disgrace to their race and family.

This is the type of comment that I reffered to as a typical right wing Jesus creep response (although i get the feeling that the poster may be a European,but one of the Goose stepping ones), not yours Jdster.

Its not even really worth a response....I had one ready then thought better of it.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hmmm why are arabs unethical?
My mother is a stewardess and sees a lot of the world and it is true that in Arab countries you are better off trusting noone, because a lot of arabs are out to scamm tourists.
That's just basic knowledge for the KLM and probably other airline companies, but I am wondering why are you saying this out of the blue?
Was there any research?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
My mother is a stewardess and sees a lot of the world and it is true that in Arab countries you are better off trusting noone, because a lot of arabs are out to scamm tourists.

- Surely that is almost always simpy a product of a poor society?

Would you write all 'Christians' off just because much of Sth America is so poor and much of the place can be dangerous or they try and scam tourists there?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

because a lot of arabs are out to scamm tourists.

Ever been to Naples?
Those nice christians even open your backpack for you.. all the time :|

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Would you write all 'Christians' off just because much of Sth America is so poor and much of the place can be dangerous or they try and scam tourists there?

Uhm, I was talking about "arabs", not muslims or a religion group.
Of course it's common sense that in poor regions you are more likely to meet people who want your money no matter what it takes, but that does not take away that there are a LOT of poor countries, and that not all those countries have the same reputations when it comes to tourist scamming.

In Egypt for example, scamming and deceiving strangers is so normal, that you can almost call it a part of their culture.
Of course such behavior has its reasons, and not all Egyptians are like that (thank goodness) but still it's interesting to talk about why people from one country are considered more trustworthy than people from other countries.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join