It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This thread restores my faith a bit in the people of ATS. Just as I was going to point out that not only had that project been cancled but, was not anywhere near the ranch, several others had already done the research and pointed it out. So thank you for stopping what could have been pages of ranting and raving again about something that was complete bunk.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

The irony to this is that Obama has been giving tax payers dollars for companies in the US to build wind farms and find alternatives fuels, we all know about the controversy of this wind farms and alternative fuel companies going bankrupted and tax dollars been lost.

But here we got dirty politicians with deep pockets full of foreign interest money selling and renting land for development to foreign companies, now it is me or this nothing but hypocrisy, isn't the reason for giving away tax dollars to benefit small American companies? then why is Reid shopping oversea.

I am the only one seen the hypocrisy or what.

edit on 12-4-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
double post.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

I read the article, interestingly this is not over, in the US thanks to the George H.W. Bush signed Executive Order 12803, tax dollars can take over and build the project and then be sold or lease to foreign companies for management.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by paxnatus

The irony to this is that Obama has been giving tax payers dollars for companies in the US to build wind farms and find alternatives fuels, we all know about the controversy of this wind farms and alternative fuel companies going bankrupted and tax dollars been lost.

But here we got dirty politicians with deep pockets full of foreign interest money selling and renting land for development to foreign companies, now it is me or this nothing but hypocrisy, isn't the reason for giving away tax dollars to benefit small American companies? then why is Reid shopping oversea.

I am the only one seen the hypocrisy or what.

He only funneled that money through his campaign money laundering set up. Those people and supposedly green companies, made huge campaign contributions, then pocketed the left over for their part in the scam.

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Obama gives grants to solar farms and windmill companies not because they work, but so someone can run away with the money. It's all fake to stack the dollar. Remember shovel ready jobs, millions went to do nothing, except making some CEO easy money.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The reason the project was cancelled was NOT on the side of the U.S.A. it was on the side of the CHINESE!!! The power company had exceeded there limit and could not agree to a deal with the new energy company. The EEN would only do the deal if they had an existing big contract that would use their company when the project was completed!

The issue is NOT whether or not the deal went through!!! It is that the communist Chinese were the ones to back out, not the USA!! NOT Scoundrel Slime Bag Reid, Obama's Right Arm!!

It is sickening and i believe Reid is going to rot in prison over this!! Compare it to Murder charge vs. premeditated Attempted murder where the victim, you and I were spared at the last minute!! BY THE OTHER SIDE!!

Please see the real meaning of this deal and the implications to all of us!!

Pax

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Olivine
OMG, all this fuss about Reid and the Chinese company was about Nothing! Well, not nothing--he is still a scumbag for not pushing for an American company to build a solar plant.

The Chinese contract was terminated last year.

From 14 June, 2013:

A Chinese-backed company is pulling the plug on a multibillion-dollar solar project near Laughlin after it was unable to find customers for the power that would have been generated there, a Clark County spokesman said Friday.

source

Another source from the same date, local Laughlin news

LAUGHLIN -- ENN Mojave Energy representatives informed Clark County officials today that they could not obtain power purchase agreements with utility companies within necessary contract deadlines, thus triggering an automatic termination of an agreement to create a solar power generation, manufacturing and research facility on 9,000 acres in southern Clark County.

edit on 4/12/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

Just because the project didn't get a power purchase agreement does't mean that dirty Harry didn't pull his usual shenanigans to do a dirty deal done dirt cheap. It just means that it didn't work out, this time. However, Dirty Harry and the Chinese still don't need a spot light on them so that they can prepare for their next dirty deal. This is what Dirty Harry does: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well regardless, Reid is a criminal internationalist enemy within of the highest order. He could very well be guilty of serious ethical violations. If he is, He should be impeached and charged with Political corruption. I hope good men are investigating him. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Seems Harry : The Snake " Reid is not done yet . He won't stop Until the American People Stop him and Throw his Ass in Jail for Good !

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Reid: "We can't have an American people who violate the law, and then walk away from it".

Oh really now? Well I guess it's ok for a corrupt American Politician to violate ethics laws and sell America out to the Chinese? This vile and gutless little shell of a Man needs to be thrown out of office yesterday.

I am sure he blames the evil right-wingers, or tea baggers, for obstructing his internationalist criminal activity. They don't get much more vile than this carpet bagger here. The guy's face alone makes me want to vomit. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The Man is the Personification of Arrogance Indeed.......

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

But wait !!!

New compelling information. -->>>>

You need to analyze this

New compelling information. --^^^^

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join