It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: France lying for Arafat!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Better watch it seekerof, if you tend to support my position on things you will get hammered

- I don't think I've ever "hammered" you Ed.

I just think we should say so when or if the facts are far from clear and/or there is are alternate facts and views worth taking account of.

....but if you come out with silly inaccurate tosh about Europe you'll be told!
(just as I would by yourself amongst others I'm sure if I were to about the USA, right? Fair enough?)

but I thank you for pointing out that his birth certificate even says so. I didn't know that and it makes the whole argument on the French side moot does it not?

- Well you'll find that even in the UK (I believe our Parish records help form the world's longest continous record of births) that the information contained within is not alway 100% truth.

As Seekerof showed in his original post on this there is an excellent and highly plausible reason to believe that the date of birth document for Arafat mighht not be completely accurate.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Otts, point well made and taken. The argument should not be made with me, it should be made with the multitude of people printed and registered Arafat's birth certificate in Cairo, Egypt, with his personal biographer, and the Palestinian biographer. Why would these people have need to 'lie' or fabricate such that Arafat was born other than where his registered birth certificate indicates? How about the BBC and other countless sources suggestion and detailing that very same thing? They feeling a need to fabricate such, also?

August, 1929
Yasser Arafat born in Cairo Egypt
Yasser Arafat the fifth child of a Palestinian merchant is born Muhammad Abdul Rahman Abdul Raouf Arafat alQudwa alHussei. Arafat will later claim he was born in Jerusalem.

Timeline: Yasser Arafat

seekerof

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

Originally posted by edsinger
Better watch it seekerof, if you tend to support my position on things you will get hammered

- I don't think I've ever "hammered" you Ed.

I just think we should say so when or if the facts are far from clear and/or there is are alternate facts and views worth taking account of.

....but if you come out with silly inaccurate tosh about Europe you'll be told!
(just as I would by yourself amongst others I'm sure if I were to about the USA, right? Fair enough?)

Wasn't directed at you m8, just a realization because of the 'love' in here for me

As for the Europe deal, yes I would accept nothing less.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The US's doctrine of 'overwhelming firepower' and 'shooting on everything that moves' are copied from the SS antiinsurgency campaigns in Russia and Poland.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

The US's doctrine of 'overwhelming firepower' and 'shooting on everything that moves' are copied from the SS antiinsurgency campaigns in Russia and Poland.

You really are delusional aren't you? Do you understand what carpet bombing is? We could have done that to Fallujah if we had chose and not lost one single soldier....

Your alarm is going off, time to get up and stop the dream.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

Hmmm...

Just curious...

What does this have to do with France falseifing Arafats birth place ?

From what I've read he was born in Egypt...

Just wanting to know what that statement had to do with where Arafat was born...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
Israel: France lying for Arafat
Demands amendment to Yasser's death certificate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: November 29, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern
Israel is demanding French officials immediately change the birthplace listed on the late PLO leader Yasser Arafat's death certificate from Jerusalem to Cairo, an Israeli diplomat in Paris said yesterday.

"We expect the truth to be revealed, especially in light of the fact that the formal document was published by a Western country," said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

According to the Israeli diplomat, letters were sent to the French state prosecutor's office, to interior minister Dominique de Villepin and to the local municipality of Clamart where the military hospital in which Arafat treated is located, all demanding Arafat's death certificate be amended to accurately reflect what they say is his real birthplace � Cairo, Egypt.

Demands amendment to Yasser's death certificate

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Whatever you may want to say ablout where Arafat was from, has no wordly meaning.

He came from Hell and he has returned to Hell.

May his followers go with haste to join him!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Well, I guess it really goes without saying that the French are anything but honest.

And this could also be said about israel. Have you be to europe ? There is a massive dislike for jewish people there after all spain kick them out with the gypsys like most european countrys. i think they mite do it just to spite the state of Israel.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Did France dare say a negative word about Israel? Those French assholes should really learn that anti-Semitism is the jews right to not be criticized. I mean really. Israel is the great shining light of democracy in the vaunted Middle East killing fields.

So, did some French bastard dare criticize poor beleaguered Israel?

We must have news of this at once! How dare any nation raise it's voice against the innocent ones? Unbelievable! This must be put to an end, with bombs in Paris if necessary!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
AlienAntFarm: You could a career writing comedy
cause you just made my day. I have never heard any one discribe a illegally granted state in such a youthamistic manner. This is why no one like you guys cause you cannot just drop a bombs on countrys for such trivial things as this. you cannot say anything about jews or israel without anti-Semitism being mentioned ITS A JOKE. Like Malcom X said "The jews are a master at making you feel sorry for them" Sorry budding no crocodile tears here.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Sand_man]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You guys who talk like that probably don't shead no tears over the World Trade Towers too.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
monk84: any loss of life is sad. Do you shead tear's for dead Iraqi babys ? but then again 1 american life is = to about 200 arabs,Latino and black lives last time i checked. I just wanna see that equation 1=1.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Do you count all the people you kill of all colors, creeds and ages with your terror bombs in the name of God? You guys are supercilious arrogant subspecies. Nothing seems to matter to you guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join