It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we do after when we beat the globalists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Fine. Can i bring my own booze

Of course, altho there will be zoning for the many different activities.
edit on Ram41214v36201400000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

Actually i did mean to use the term plutocrat. The term "plutocrat" basically means government run by the rich. Think of the Rothschild dynasty running the global centeral banking system as a plutocracy. Now that i think about it though it's kinda a combination of the two (oligarchy & plutocracy) it's a small group of people, who are extremely wealthy, and control a good majority of the world via centeral banks, lobby groups, media conglomerates, political think tanks, etc.

I actually do think of the US as a microcosm of the whole situation. Knowing that the whole situation is not just the US but the problem is all over the world. The US is simply being used because of the shear military power thats been garnered since the end of WW2.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

in that case ill bring some Ak 47 and girl scout cookies... for those non smokers, look them up on leafly.com

edit on 12-4-2014 by GreenManXphile because: mispell

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

What do we do after we beat the globalists?

That's pretty funny. Good joke.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If we overcome the Global Elite....don't WE become the new...Global Elite? And with an agenda?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

METACOMET

truthofnitrous
reply to post by TritonTaranis

I'm not talking about globalization in general. Look maybe i should of used a different term other than globalist. Maybe i should've used a term like plutocrats or power brokers, or the "too big to fail". In all honesty i'm all for globalization... IF it's DONE PROPERLY. But it's not done properly, globalization is just simply being used as a tool as a way to consolidate power on a global scale by these lets say "plutocrats".

Globalization, by its very definition, is concentrated political power. It's like a disease that masquerades as its own cure.

Not sure if you have realised or not but it's directly linked/responsible for the rise of and progression of civilisation

Rome was little different,

There should be measures we take to ensure that the elites of this world have a wealth ceiling just like there is a debt ceiling, IMO nobody should be aloud to have more than 1 billion in personal wealth, it should be immediately distributed to charity's and poverty

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If I'm going to defeat the globalists; I need to know how to identify them from the ordinary citizens.

What exactly does a globalist look like?

I wish we could have a society like this after beating off the illuminati scoundrel.

Unusual choice of words!
edit on 12-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
if you don't understand yourself then you will fall for anything. Once we master the communications - nothing like whats going on now on this planet will EVER happen again. Well, that's if people are interested. A new generation must be taught how to master the communications. Its all about brain development - that is their hidden weapon.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

jrflipjr
Forgive me if I sound like a broken record...

"Democratic self-government does not work, according to Plato, because ordinary people have not learned how to run the ship of state. They are not familiar enough with such things as economics, military strategy, conditions in other countries, or the confusing intricacies of law and ethics. They are also not inclined to acquire such knowledge. The effort and self-discipline required for serious study is not something most people enjoy. In their ignorance they tend to vote for politicians who beguile them with appearances and nebulous talk, and they inevitably find themselves at the mercy of administrations and conditions over which they have no control because they do not understand what is happening around them. They are guided by unreliable emotions more than by careful analysis, and they are lured into adventurous wars and victimized by costly defeats that could have been entirely avoided."

- Frostburg State University, Plato's Democracy

That's why the US is a Republic, and why it was set up that way from the beginning. It has the advantages of the citizens getting to influence policy but it lets those who actually understand how nations operate do so. The problem we have in the US currently is that a huge portion of our congress has no idea how nations operate. People like Obama, Michelle Bachmann, and Ted Cruz may understand local politics but are woefully underprepared to deal with sovereignity and national/international decisions.

TritonTaranis
There should be measures we take to ensure that the elites of this world have a wealth ceiling just like there is a debt ceiling, IMO nobody should be aloud to have more than 1 billion in personal wealth, it should be immediately distributed to charity's and poverty

You do realize that the debt ceiling is a uniquely American construct and it's not one born out of ingenuity but rather out of laziness (Denmark comes the closest out of other nations to have one). It goes back to WW1. At the time Congress had to authorize each and every expenditure. However WW1 happened at a scale that had never been seen before and Congress became overwhelmed. Rather than do something like divide up the spending requests and make temporary committees out of non congress appointees, Congress chose to keep the power 100% inhouse and consolidated all the requests into one large request. Letting the army, navy, and so on then partition those requested funds as needed.

As the war went on this grew, and the spending was added to the national debt. Each time more spending was required congress would authorize more debt. As deficit spending became the norm it became something of a routine for the president to ask congress to raise the debt ceiling again. With deficits as high as they've been for most of the past 44 years (they really started going out of control around 1970, only Clinton had some sanity and even then only for a couple years), it has become routine to ask for the increase of the debt ceiling. This is necessary because Congress never went back to their pre WW1 duties of approving each spending measure independently. Instead they've stuck with the emergency method of authorizing debt and letting the various aspects of the government fill that debt as needed.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think this to be relevent that, the people who, woke up the people should take leader ship of the world. A few names come to mind. Like Alex Jones, Jessie Venturea. People who started the battle should lead us to a peacful utopia. But first we must win the war. Sadly the odd aren't in our favor. We are many but they are too strong. I'm just saying.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Jinstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join