It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caretaker Rant: Clean up your dog crap!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Here is something I did to fix the problem..... Many people laugh when they seen it, and did what it said.

I live next to a dog park. There are many people walking pass my house with their dogs walking toward that park. For some reason, they thought that my yard was a pitstop for their dogs.

One day, as I was watching an older lady and her dog pass by my house, she stopped to allowed her dog to poop in my yard. As she started to leave without cleaning up after, I yelled at her saying "how would you like if I came to your house and took crap in your yard and not clean it up".. She had a look of confusion on her face and must of not cared that her dog crapped in my yard and kept walking.

So I then made a sign and posted it on the side walk reading.... (It also had a little doggy graphic in the background)

"Stop disrespecting me, my family and friend by allowing your dog to crap in my yard.
You wouldn't want me to start crapping in your yard now would you!"

The problem stopped.

Give it a try.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

The OP is ranting, and this is a RANT thread. Therefore, I do not see your point.

Now if this were under the UFO forums then I might see your point.

Please excuse the carelessness of the OP for posting the correct topic within the correct forum. I'm sure he's very sorry that he didn't create a thread that was interesting enough to capture your interest.

Next time I will remind him to consult you before starting another thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

poloblack
I know that I may get flamed for this, but run it. This is ATS. I've been frequenting this joint for many years, far more than my join-up date. That being said, why in the hell are we here discussing something as trivial as dogs#!t? Seriously, with all the BULL$#!t going on, I can't even fathom why anyone would get on ATS, of all places and rant about dog$#!t. Get a blog. Yep, it's confirmed, we're screwed. Flame on...I'm thick-skinned and armed with fire as well.
edit on 11-4-2014 by poloblack because: double post

HAHA!!

Right on man!

edit on 11-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Iconoclast67

The OP is ranting, and this is a RANT thread. Therefore, I do not see your point.

Please excuse the carelessness of the OP for posting the correct topic within the correct forum. I'm sure he's very sorry that he didn't create a thread that was interesting enough to capture your interest.

And I will be sure to consult you the next time I decide to say something about someone ranting about dogs#!t on ATS. Really? Dogs#!t is above top secret? Like I said, we're fukt. Next.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Destinyone

poloblack
I know that I may get flamed for this, but run it. This is ATS. I've been frequenting this joint for many years, far more than my join-up date. That being said, why in the hell are we here discussing something as trivial as dogs#!t? Seriously, with all the BULL$#!t going on, I can't even fathom why anyone would get on ATS, of all places and rant about dog$#!t. Get a blog. Yep, it's confirmed, we're screwed. Flame on...I'm thick-skinned and armed with fire as well.
edit on 11-4-2014 by poloblack because: double post

Well Darn. I guess we might as well notify the owners of ATS, they can shut down all the forums, except for the ones you deem important.

What a work load that will save them. Catering only to you...

Des
I don't want the mods to cater to me whatsoever. Threads like this is why no one takes this site seriously anymore. Dogs#!t?? Yeah, like I said...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yeah, you probably have a dog and let it crap in other peoples lawns or something...lol

It's all good.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I tried to keep on top of 'doggie duty' with my Great Dane but the snow flew... and it was cold... and then it snowed again.....and then the grand baby helped her 'Papa' make a snowman....and as he was smoothing the snowman's head he discovered my negligence....

Years have passed, and the family still laughs......all, except 'Papa'.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Darkblade71

Yeah, you probably have a dog and let it crap in other peoples lawns or something...lol

It's all good.

No beef towards you personally. I have dogs, and cats. But my dogs don't crap in other people's yards, they have plenty of yard to roam and crap on my land. You seem to take what I posted more light-hearted than some of the posters here getting their panties in a bunch. No offense meant to you, Dark. I was just saying of ALL the crap that's going on, a rant about dogs#!t seems par for the blogosphere. And to the posters talking about forums and such, this is ATS and dogs#!t shouldn't be on the topic list. But in the last few years, things HAVE changed alot here.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Iconoclast67

OP, I hope I haven't offended you by talking about the company that employs you, it wasn't my intent. I figured you are your own separate entity. My apologies in advance -

No offense taken at all.

We do have people that keep an eye out.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It's the rant forum. It's the OP's rant...not yours. Why don't you start your own rant thread about this rant thread...

Des

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Destinyone

It's the rant forum. It's the OP's rant...not yours. Why don't you start your own rant thread about this rant thread...

Des
I usually agree with a lot that you post, but not this! Lol, just kidding, Des. Lighten up a little, ma'am.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Honestly, although I understand what you are saying, I don't agree.

The Rant section has been around for a very long time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And people that let their dogs crap all over the place so that others cannot enjoy the place they live in when they go outside, are a bunch of lazy slugs.I say that because these same people see me cleaning in the morning and smile, say good morning, then watch me thru their windows cleaning up their dogs crap.

That makes me really really mad....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I suppose you could make a rant about stupid rants, like Des suggests, but then you would just be making a rant that has already been ranted before,several times...lol

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Brits understand me!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Darkblade71

Honestly, although I understand what you are saying, I don't agree.

The Rant section has been around for a very long time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And people that let their dogs crap all over the place so that others cannot enjoy the place they live in when they go outside, are a bunch of lazy slugs.I say that because these same people see me cleaning in the morning and smile, say good morning, then watch me thru their windows cleaning up their dogs crap.

That makes me really really mad....

Fair enough. And you're right. Besides, it's your rant and your thread bro. After all, this is the rant section. Ok, where's my meds?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Darkblade71

I suppose you could make a rant about stupid rants, like Des suggests, but then you would just be making a rant that has already been ranted before,several times...lol
Lol, you've never lied Dark lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

poloblack

Iconoclast67

And I will be sure to consult you the next time I decide to say something about someone ranting about dogs#!t on ATS. Really? Dogs#!t is above top secret? Like I said, we're fukt. Next.

When someone is ranting within a rant forum provided to them by the website, they are well within rights to rant about anything they please.

If you want to rant about this man ranting over dog doo then start up a rant thread under the rant forum.

If you going to rant about the OP ranting in his own thread, then you may as well rant about the several dozen OP'ers per day who make threads about the existence of tooth-fairies or how they think red heads are undercover demons. At least he has a genuine rant that most people, including myself can relate to and reply up with a following rant.

Now you got me loving the word rant.

edit on 11-4-2014 by Iconoclast67 because: had to throw in something else

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

poloblack

Destinyone

Des
I usually agree with a lot that you post, but not this! Lol, just kidding, Des. Lighten up a little, ma'am.

I solidly agree with you poloblack...let's have a group hug...

I feel all better...how about you.

You've been fun to spar with. I'm ready for a Here's one for you

Des

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Iconoclast67

Thanks for the backup!

You have not said much since 2006,
so I feel honored!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

HA!

Maybe that is what I will do next time I have to rake up crap.... wait till the people come out and give them a group hug!

*squish*

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join