It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi: U.S. 'Infidels' Have Us on the Ropes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Update:
Saturday, Nov. 27, 2004 12:53 p.m. EST

The world's most dangerous terrorist, Abu Musab al Zarqawi, announced on Wednesday that the battle of Fallujah was a massive defeat for the Iraqi insurgency, blaming the debacle on Sunni Muslim clerics who failed to support his reign of terror.

"Hundreds of thousands of the nation's sons are being slaughtered at the hands of the infidels because of your silence," Zarqawi said in an audiotape posted on an Islamic Web site known as al-Qala'a, which has been a mailbox for Islamic militant groups.

The finger-pointing tape from Zarqawi is the clearest indication yet that the U.S. offensive in Fallujah has been a massive success and could be the beginning of a rout for terrorist forces in Iraq.

The tape reveals the Jordanian-born terrorist sounding desperate as he admits that his forces are "surrounded" by U.S. troops, who are "cutting the throats of the holy warriors."

Well this is good news indeed and it looks like the United States and its allies are making some legitimate progress, keep up the good work

Zarqawi network appeals for help in first signals of defeat

Friday, November 26, 2004
HDAD � Sunni insurgents backing Abu Mussib Al Zarqawi have expressed alarm at the prospect of a defeat by the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq.

An audio tape said to be from Al Zarqawi charged Muslim clerics with letting down the insurgency "because of your silence."

On Wednesday, Al Zarqawi, with a $25 million bounty on his head, was the target of a major manhunt in the Sunni Triangle, Middle East Newsline reported. Iraqi military sources said Al Zarqawi was said to have been seen in an area south of Fallujah.

Islamic sources said that for the first time in more than a year the Tawhid and Jihad group led by Al Zarqawi appears to have lost control over many of its insurgents in the Sunni Triangle.

And in this part you can almost hear him saying " Come and join us and behead someone!"

"How long will you continue to abandon the nation to the tyrants of the east and of the west, who are inflicting the worst suffering, cutting the throats of the holy warriors, the best children of the nation, and taking its riches?"

Zarqawi network appeals for help in first signals of defeat

[edit on 26-11-2004 by edsinger]

[edit on 26-11-2004 by edsinger]

[edit on 29-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Okay, I'll play.

Maybe this is disinformation to lead the U.S. into believing that Zarqawi is on the run. With all the advance notice they received of the battle you can be sure Zarqawi and his close associates ran for cover in another city just as many of his fighters went to Mosul. Another possibility is that it is a coded message designed to deliver an all-together different message?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
And what if it is accurate?

Maybe it is the truth?

I don't know but the possibility exists doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Guys,

All of your theories may indeed be correct.

Another theory is that the story is US PSYOPs designed to shake the foundations of the insurgent's support base by creating an imaginary war of nerves between the clerics and the tangos. Look out for a denial by al Zarqawi or one of his underlings in the near future.

Cheers,

NSA

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by no such agency
Another theory is that the story is US PSYOPs designed to shake the foundations of the insurgent's support base by creating an imaginary war of nerves between the clerics and the tangos. Look out for a denial by al Zarqawi or one of his underlings in the near future.

Sure this is a possibility and who knows might be correct. We know that this type of operation is being done, but we lack the details.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
While this could be Plausible, I find it Highly Unlikely. If anything it may be a Psy-Op to get His supporters to give up. I have not found anything to my liking to take this as a Fact. But please do not take my word on this one, as I Merely have an opinion on this.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
While this could be Plausible, I find it Highly Unlikely. If anything it may be a Psy-Op to get His supporters to give up. I have not found anything to my liking to take this as a Fact. But please do not take my word on this one, as I Merely have an opinion on this.

Well at least you do not rule it out, this would be one that would be quieted down by both sides if what you propose is true. I guess we will wait and see.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think this is true because i've been seeing alot of stories from a few different sources, about how the U.S., britain, and Iraqi soldiers might be on zarqawis tail and that one of his top aides has been captured. So i dunno. But i sure hope this is true because we need to find him and his thugs and all the other insurgent leaders so that country can become stable. It's kind of frustrating to know that our military commanders aren't more focused on finding this douche. I wish we found him and sent a nice peaceful MOAB and stick it where the sun don't shine... Happy Thanksgiving Iraq!(Zarqawi is served on a silver platter all nice and roasted)

[edit on 28-11-2004 by metalfan87]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The word is that some 1200 terrorists/insurgents were killed in the assault on Fallujah and the evidence pretty much leads one to believe that they cleaned out Zarqawis hideouts and torture chambers. Why shouldn't we believe that he's running out of friends and options. Who predicted that Saddam would be pulled out of a flea-infested rat-hole. Everyone thought he was living it up somewhere directing opposition to the US invasion.

The jig is up and freedom is on the march and all the naysayers won't change the reality of the will of the nation to clean up Iraq and give it a fresh start.

[edit on 04/11/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpottThe jig is up and freedom is on the march and all the naysayers won't change the reality of the will of the nation to clean up Iraq and give it a fresh start.

Here Here Grady!

Let Freedom Ring and if we do catch the bastard, what should we do to him? Is is not Iraqi so maybe he could stand trial in the United States? Oh man, put him in a cell with Bubba for a while, no condoms

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well my short answer to what to do with Zarqawi is to kill him. In the meantime, maybe a cell with Jamal would be more to his liking.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Well my short answer to what to do with Zarqawi is to kill him. In the meantime, maybe a cell with Jamal would be more to his liking.

Well we sure could get some satisfaction with alot of things we COULD do, but in reality a trial public as can be, would serve more purpose. Humiliation and make him listen to James Earl Jones reads the new testament every night while on trial.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The news is getting better, now they fight amongst themselves. Osama will not be happy at all. Bad terrorist!

Saturday, Nov. 27, 2004 12:53 p.m. EST

The world's most dangerous terrorist, Abu Musab al Zarqawi, announced on Wednesday that the battle of Fallujah was a massive defeat for the Iraqi insurgency, blaming the debacle on Sunni Muslim clerics who failed to support his reign of terror.

"Hundreds of thousands of the nation's sons are being slaughtered at the hands of the infidels because of your silence," Zarqawi said in an audiotape posted on an Islamic Web site known as al-Qala'a, which has been a mailbox for Islamic militant groups.

The finger-pointing tape from Zarqawi is the clearest indication yet that the U.S. offensive in Fallujah has been a massive success and could be the beginning of a rout for terrorist forces in Iraq.

The tape reveals the Jordanian-born terrorist sounding desperate as he admits that his forces are "surrounded" by U.S. troops, who are "cutting the throats of the holy warriors."

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I dismiss this just to be war propaganda. You really don't believe this to be true??

Everything against US is propaganda and everything for US is from reliable sources, must-be-true etc. Funny, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The world's most dangerous terrorist, Abu Musab al Zarqawi

He's the world's most dangerous terrorist now?

I must of missed the memo.
Of course with Bin Laden seemingly being a little hard to locate, Newsmax certainly didn't.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This guy has died at least three times. Another boogeyman.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

: The world's most dangerous terrorist, Abu Musab al Zarqawi

The man does not even exist.

Deep

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And what make you so sure of this? He exists and he has quite the history, you can search it and Osama's recruitment of the Egyptian Islamic whatever in the horn of Africa and then deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

: The world's most dangerous terrorist, Abu Musab al Zarqawi

The man does not even exist.

Deep

Well the non existant man is asking at the moment, "Why is it so warm here? Are those worms eating my toenails?"

That other 'nonexistant' dude, Osama, just had a revelation didn't he?

new topics

top topics

join