It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Visitor2012

benrl wrote....
Apparently, we own nothing, it is only given to us at the discretion of the state. From eminent domain abuses, to seizure and forfeiture of assets. I think it should be clear where the rights of the Citizen stand when governments concerned.

Slaves found this out a LONG time ago. The entire system is based on a slave-master mentality.

edit on 11-4-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

This

Equals

This

This

Equals

This

Eventually it will come about

and ending up like this

and thank the People that caused this IMO

Keep on Feeding

We have been Always Slave to the System of the Elite

Close to Half of the So called Elected Presidents and Vice Presidents were Involved with the Royal Bloodline
in America

Is ruling in the genes? All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States
familypedia.wikia.com...

America Middle Class and Lower Class are Peasants.. And The Upper Class will always be Lords and Nobles

Slavery Never Ended in America Just Change Around as we are Charged

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Not saying your wrong, i dont know. But he payed them up too 1993... And stopped when they changed the grazing permit. Which is the change texasgirl was referring to, BLM changed the rules in 93. We dont know (at least i havent seen it) if the changes were realistic. Did he have 500+ Cattle and they wanted to cut it down to 140, limit to x months, jack fees up insane, change to annual permits? I dont think this guy just woke up one day and decided to rebel after following the rules all the years prior.
edit on 12-4-2014 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I responded to this in another thread.. what difference does it make if job went through? It was not the good ole boys in the USA that pulled the plug, it was the CHI COM!! That should be enough to make everyone sit up and take notice!!

Pax

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They went in there with a backhoe and large dump trucks. That can only mean one thing! kill the cattle & just bury them in a mass grave.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zoyd23

Sort of reminds me of Janet Reno, "We are here to save the children" all while gassing them to death and burning the compound then bulldozing it before evidence could be obtained showing the government fired all the shots into the church. Yes, it's for the turtles!

This was a test of the American people plain and simple. It was about money, the chinese, and power. The people won in some ways and lost in others. Now, the gov't knows what groups will mobilize first and how they communicate when cell towers are down. They will be neutralized before a real event takes place in the future.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm glad to see militias forming and coming together to defend the constitution. That should send a clear message to ol' Harry, family and friends. Now all militias should come together and enforce arrest warrants.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

sean
They went in there with a backhoe and large dump trucks. That can only mean one thing! kill the cattle & just bury them in a mass grave.

The machinery was used for destroying and removing wells 100 years old. Rancher rights to the land are tied to the water rights.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

You ignored he equities part. What equities? To whom would receive these the benefits of equities? You? Reid? His son? Where was this mans right to grand jury, Amendment 5, and 7, of the bill of rights? Want to discuss the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights, and violations there too?

Enlighten yourself. Status Quo is over.

If you are so concerned about unpaid taxes, i highly suggest you go after corporations with billions in hidden assets first. How about finding the trillions missing from our budget, and country, like the 2.3 Trillion reported missing on 9/10/01. How many years of world hunger would that have prevented alone?

Which is the greater evil? The one changing the law, slowly over time, to steal large parts of land for private gain you will never see? Or the rancher following common law, our core legal doctine?

Yeah, it will trickle down alright.

This shows debt based currency is NOT CONDUCTIVE to freedom. They are incompatible, but that is a topic for another day.

The tax man cometh! A private corporation comes, demands you owe them money in fees, but you have no right to a hearing by Grand Jury as gauranteed by the Bill of Rights. Pay up or die. But other major corporations? .....

Dont you see the panic? I have already observed a trial baloon to abolish the IRS, and impliment a flat tax.

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. Was this a land grab or not? Let a Jury decide.

The curtain was ripped wide open for all to see. We are no longer going to be silent.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Seriously though; Infowars and Alex Jones have less credibility than the Weekly World News.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

WhatTheory
reply to post by links234

You keep referring to the 2013 ruling, so here is a little gem from that ruling:

because Bundy's cattle have caused and continue to cause damage to natural and cultural resources and pose a threat to public safety. The United States has also demonstrated that the equities and the public interest strongly favor an injunction. The public interest is best served by having the federal lands managed without the presence of trespassing cattle on lands that are closed to grazing. The public interest is also best served by removal of trespassing cattle that cause harm to natural and cultural resources or pose a threat to the health and safety of members of the public who use the federal lands for recreation

Wow, you know it's rigged when they have to claim public safety and public interest.......from cows! LOL

edit on 4/11/2014 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

So ONE FERAL (ie WILD) Cow got hit by a Car, and it's this huge public danger? How many thousands of people strike Deer every year in the North/North East part of the US? You don't see the Government rounding up all the Deer near public roads to protect them (the limited Hunting Permits aside).

The Government picks and chooses how they want to interperet laws based upon Selfish reasons. This is not how it should be. These guys are so adept at regulating the hell out of and controlling the people, let them do something useful and legislate themselves Interpretation boundaries then?!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The Bundys owned the grazing rights to the land since 1870, long before the land was transferred to the .Gov by the state of Nevada. It is Washington bureaucrats who decided that they were not required to honor prior commitments or contract law. Issues that astonishingly the courts sided with the government on.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

The family still paid the grazing fee. Which, because it's public land, is minimal. Something like $1.35/head today. Try and graze on private land you won't get nearly that good of a deal.

If Mr. Bundy didn't want to pay the fee because he thought he rightfully owned all 500,000 acres of land then he should have went to court, rather than just stop paying one day. He doesn't own the land, he thinks he gets permission from the county, the county revoked his permission in the 1990's.

Now, the BLM is in charge of the land, the land may belong to the county but the BLM manages the land. Bundy has no grazing 'rights' to that land. At all. Both the local and federal government agree that he lost those privilege's years ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

But LOOK !!!

The BLM appears to have been attempting to begin a BLM program to "clear" the areas set forth in a BLM report last month related to a solar power project called "Dry Lake".

go to page 36 of the pdf (linked below) and see.

This is about the Gold Butte project.

The resource values found in
the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened
by: unauthorized activities,
including off-road vehicle use,
illegal dumping, and trespass
livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed
infestation. Existing burned areas,
unauthorized roads and trails, and
areas disturbed by other activities
await funding for rehabilitation.
Neutralizing these threats and
restoring altered ecological systems
are the focus of the regional
mitigation proposed for this area. ............

The whole page is 100% consistent with what is happening

^^ "trespass livestock grazing" ^^

Bundy's cattle are the only cattle there. No other ranchers are there.

The Gold Butte project *IS* in Bundy's area !!!

BLM report March 2014

The BLM is busted on this

and go to page 11 and read how they have meetings and what not that include "Stakeholder Involvement".

Wanna guess WHO the stakeholders might be ? LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's because BLM manages the land! The county may own the land (I'm not even sure if they do) but they let BLM manage it! If Bundy has a problem with the way BLM manages it, take it to the county (spoiler alert: he already did), the county already disagreed with him.

At this point, I don't really care what BLM does with the land. The point is, it's not Bundy's and he has no right, no privilege to graze his personal cattle on that land.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I beg to differ.

I think Bundy has the right to graze cattle there.

The BLM suspiciously lunges after him because their report was officially published last month (and that report clearly list cattle trespassing as a problem and hindrance to the solar/environmental issues), then they come right after him a few weeks later.

The "court order" they used was from last July btw.

And the court order was issued while the BLM "assessments" were being conducted and the report itself being assembled.

Hmmm.

The amazingly coincidental timing of this whole thing is simply astonishing !!

Crystal Clear

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If you look at the timeline of the whole thing, I think it is pretty coincidental. This started 20 years ago! Are you telling me that the BLM and both the local and federal governments were conspiring against this one guy for 20 years...only to move after they issued some random environmental report?

Come on. This guy has had this coming for years and years and years. It has very little to do with future plans for the area and everything do to with what has happened in the past. So far as I know, besides their willingness to allow him to graze, the only thing preventing them from doing this earlier was the availability of a cattle inspector. Once they got that, they (BLM) moved.

It's also interesting to note that Bundy had called for militia's to come help him in the past, something very recent made this story spread farther than it did before.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Okay so now we have Dirty Harry but guess who else? Yup, Obama and none other than the infamous ball breaker Valarie Jarrett!

It is official and all right here!! Check it out!

abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join