It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch

I know it's infowars and all. But it certainly shines a new light on the subject.
And if it's true it puts a new angle on this.

The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations.
The first segment of the document pulled by the feds from BLM.gov.

The first segment of the document pulled by the feds from BLM.gov.

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled “Cattle Trespass Impacts” directly states that Bundy’s cattle “impacts” solar development, more specifically the construction of “utility-scale solar power generation facilities” on “public lands.”

“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle,” the document states.

Take this with a grain of salt. However if it's true that they are using the lame excuse of preserving turtles. While they are really getting this guy off the land because they want to build a manufacturing plant. well it's just dirty pool.

I'm interested to see what everyone may think about this one.

edit on 11-4-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

Oh and btw.
They are killing the tortoises anyways. There isn't enough money to help them out. So they are euthanizing them.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Apparently, we own nothing, it is only given to us at the discretion of the state.

From eminent domain abuses, to seizure and forfeiture of assets.

I think it should be clear where the rights of the Citizen stand when governments concerned.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

There is also the theory that some one wants to frack the property.

But I smell shenanigans here with this one. Anytime people from Vegas are involved, you can smell the [Snip].

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Crown land, state land.. same thing. No mans land.

edit on 11-4-2014 by pookle because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Seems like Harry Reid and his son Rory got caught with their hands in a big ole honey pot!!!

“[Reid] and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert,” he wrote. “Reid has been one of the project’s most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada.”

“His son, a lawyer with a prominent Las Vegas firm that is representing ENN, helped it locate a 9,000-acre (3,600-hectare) desert site that it is buying well below appraised value from Clark County, where Rory Reid formerly chaired the county commission.”

I knew it was something dirty when the "turtle" excuse came up bogus. Seems like another Solar energy scam that ole Harry Reid and his family are getting ready to fleece the American tax payers out of yet MORE "GREEN ENERGY" money?

I guess they have to do something to try and pay China back aye?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If only we could get the Govt. and it's various agencies this involved on the Mexican border!

So far we've been told the following lies about this situation:

- They are trying to recover $1.1M in lost payments from Bundy. They've already spent over $3M trying to round up cattle.
- Saving the desert tortoise. Yet, the BLM is closing some shelters and euthanizing the ones they have in captivity.

Lies, lies and more lies. I've been monitoring the various militia sites and we're looking at possibly over 1000 people being there this weekend. I truly hope nobody gets hurt.
edit on 11-4-2014 by wills120 because: Harry Reid sux

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
On the contrary I hope theres a huge gunfight with heavy casualties on both sides...thatll show those feds we wont be pushed around any longer....We the People are the BOSS not the BLM.....or the Feds.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Harry Reid's oldest son, known better as "Raymond Tusk" by his friends...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm not a big Alex Jones fan, but in age where the propaganda is the rule of main stream media in the US, Alex may be on to something. Harry Reid and his are 'bout as slimy as it gets...and well-connected to Chinese, as others have noted. This rumor has the ring of truth, compared to the official BLM story of saving turtles.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

benrl wrote....
Apparently, we own nothing, it is only given to us at the discretion of the state. From eminent domain abuses, to seizure and forfeiture of assets. I think it should be clear where the rights of the Citizen stand when governments concerned.

Slaves found this out a LONG time ago. The entire system is based on a slave-master mentality.

edit on 11-4-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Visitor2012

benrl
Apparently, we own nothing, it is only given to us at the discretion of the state.

I think it should be clear where the rights of the Citizen stand when governments concerned.

Slaves found this out a LONG time ago. The entire system is based on a slave-master mentality.

Serfs, Slaves, Subjects...

And it would seem, now Citizens.

Those that have, will do all in their power to ensure that dynamic never changes.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The money is just the cherry on the top.

Breaking the spirit of a man in a way that breaks all of us is what this race specializes in.

Oh don't ask me how I know this. Only half of you have tits, so it's sort of private.

# 225

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Could we be witnessing the rubber band effect in action? I think so.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No surprise here. Harry Reid is a mindless thug. Does anyone ever wonder why people like this just don't stroke out? Guess he's not done doing the devil's bidding.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

benrl

couldnt agree more. What the Government have, they will keep, what they want they will take, what we have is only what they let us have and what we want really doesnt matter.

We are free only in the sense that we get to vote on which corrupt and evil group gets to tell us what to do. The system is set up to trap people and control their lives while tricking them into thinking they are truly free.

If you think you own your house and the land its on think again. You own it because the government allow you to. But if they want to build on it or run a train track through it they will take it from you. They have given themselves that right. So in reality, the only right we have is the right to do as we are told

edit on 5140Friday402014-04-11T17:40:51-05:004051 4 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

stirling
On the contrary I hope theres a huge gunfight with heavy casualties on both sides...thatll show those feds we wont be pushed around any longer....We the People are the BOSS not the BLM.....or the Feds.

I sure as hell hope not!

I think you fail to recognize just how far the government is willing to go to attain their goals. These are not rational types who would back off of a fight with the populace.

Such an atrocity would just make things even worse. Probably martial law and justification to confiscate almost all weapons or even increased surveillance capacity. The "deep state" can pass all the laws they want without telling the people.

I disagree strongly.

-FBB

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

benrl

This

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Maybe the militia can head over to Harry Reid's son's office for a little "talk."

Or the Oath Keeper's could also arrest both of the Reid's on sight for instigating cattle rustling.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

FriedBabelBroccoli

stirling

I sure as hell hope not!

I think you fail to recognize just how far the government is willing to go to attain their goals. These are not rational types who would back off of a fight with the populace.

Such an atrocity would just make things even worse. Probably martial law and justification to confiscate almost all weapons or even increased surveillance capacity. The "deep state" can pass all the laws they want without telling the people.

I disagree strongly.

-FBB

I hope not either. These people have families....nothing good will come from bloodshed. The best possible solution is for all parties to come together and find a solution.

That said, if the bullets do start flying, the Govt. will have their war....and it won't go well for them. How many men and women who serve this country would put up with seeing their brothers and sisters shot or put into camps?

They couldn't defeat a bunch of cave-dwellers and insurrectionists in Iraq and Afghanistan....what makes them think they can defeat an asymmetrical, well-armed, angry populace fighting not for God or Allah but for freedom?
edit on 11-4-2014 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So Dirty Harry wants a solar plant built by a Chinese firm (with which he is heavily invested); the endangered turtles are just BLM's excuse to bring in federal agents and the air cav. This is sickening. This government has become the terrorists that they keep warning us about...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join