It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NV county commissioner says Bundy ranch supporters “better have funeral plans”.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The sad reality is that the feds could take this man's land, mow down every protestor in a hail of bullets and the mindless majority will forget a month later when the new American Idol winner is named.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

sooth

The sad reality is that the feds could take this man's land, mow down every protestor in a hail of bullets and the mindless majority will forget a month later when the new American Idol winner is named.

Hey, American Idol ratings are very low compared to the past years.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

beezzer
What they (the government) needs to do is burn down the ranchers house, shoot everyone there, and anyone that lives, send them to jail for life!

Why not?

Is anyone expecting any sane, rational response from the government?

Just kill everyone and get it over with already.

You (government) deny rights on a daily basis. The Bill of Rights, the Constitution are nothing but toilet paper to you imperialists!

Burn the place down already! Your "king" probably demands it!

Oh, it distresses me to read this Beezer, because it is April and I've been worried about this very thing.

April is "their" month for sacrifice by fire, as shown in Max Black's excellent thread

Satanists and Followers of Lucifer Prepare for April 19th

Not trying to be contentious here. I'm just saying the government sure aren't the good guys. Quite the opposite, in fact. (Not that you implied they were being good). They've gone way too far this time and Reid being involved in this travesty is disgusting, to say the least.
edit on 12-4-2014 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

After the first death, the issue of right or wrong will be moot.

Wrong.

But nice set up for the shirking of responsibility to come.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

FOCUS!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

If no one should be "toting guns" then why can the feds tote assault weapons?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

SixX18

If no one should be "toting guns" then why can the feds tote assault weapons?

I'll say this here again: so far I've seen a few park rangers with tasers and a couple of dogs, a few SUVs. and a dump truck. Hardly the military. What the hell am I missing here?

Oh and also some pics from other incidents used to illustrate stories about this. Do you have links to pics of the snipers and militarized police?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ultimately, this issue isn't about who is right, it's about who is left.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

buster2010

UxoriousMagnus

All I am saying is that MOM is on the way down (militia of montana)

say what you want about militia in this country.....but MOM don't play games.....they are the real deal.

They would not get involved unless they were sure the Bundy's were in the right....

Then they have done no research into this subject. It took a grand total of two minutes to find out that Bundy is the person doing wrong.

I've done some research, read the issues, and there is no place where it is correct to say Bundy is in the wrong. The FEDS are.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Now that its supposedly over will this guy start his own war to back up his insane hatred for anyone that disagrees with him?

I think the next thing on this guys agenda is a physic evaluation.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roaland

Yes I've read up on it about bundy not wanting to pay Feds but will pay the state of Nevada.

I see both sides have a point but the thing is we aren't in the Wild West anymore. Maybe it's the difference between city and country dwellers. In the city, we have property lines and we just don't go around thinking it's ok to hop a fence and use spare land for however we feel.

Property is very expensive, so why should the rest of us have to purchase it and pay mortgages and property taxes?
There's some spare unused property next to mine. I think I should just steal it and start using it.

The free ride is over and he doesn't like it. I was here before BLM was is not a good excuse. Hey I was here before the DHS was invented so I do not have to listen to them. I make my own rules.

He can't just occupy land and not move off when told to.

Bundy is running a farming business on it. Should he get to do that for free? I can see if this guy was some hero who was handing out free sides of beef to the community or stocking food banks.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

In a lot of ways, the rural areas are verymuch still like the wild west. People like me like it that way, that's why we live here. We didn't like it we got a whole lot of cities to choose from.

The grass is just sitting there, it's not like a suburban lawn. It is not right that some outside force can just come and change things, tell me I can't do what I been doing forever. If some outside force came up and told me I couldn't grow any crops on my land, or couldn't shoot my guns anymore, I probably wouldn't comply either. I live in the country so I don't have to deal with the stupid ordinances cities and large towns like to make up. It's not like he moved to the area knowing full well the deal, he didn't move, they came to him.

Also, this is wide open land, if the cows aren't eating it, I am sure something else will move in and eat it, ya know? Why is it a huge issue for some cows to eat it, and not the wild deer or whatever wildlife they got?
edit on Sat, 12 Apr 2014 21:50:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It started when Darin Bushman, a Piute County, Utah, commissioner, called Collins about the Bureau of Land Management roundup of Bundy’s cattle in the Gold Butte area, about 80 miles east of Las Vegas. When the conversation ended, Bushman posted on Facebook that Collins said Utahns are “inbred bastards” and if they come to Clark County to support Bundy they “better have funeral plans.”

Unless I'm missing something...that is a terroristic threat. Where is homeland security and the other federal mobs? Threatening a large group of "incestual individuals with no fathers" (inbred bastards) with death (better have funeral plans) sure sounds terroristic (to create fear) and stated by an individual with means and opportunity. How soon is HE being arrested?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The support of militias from various states are exactly what the USA wanted to see. This Bundy situation is a test.

It's a test to see what the government can do as well as a test to see the current "patriot, constitution loving terrorist" reaction to the original over-reaction of the government.

The government is backing off now. But expect that they will start working on screwing with, breaking up, or rounding up the militias that got involved in the Bundy Ranch matter.

It will be important that as the government continues to press their power over the people with military style action that militias continue to help people in similar situations as well as other militias when the government begins to move on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join