It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NV county commissioner says Bundy ranch supporters “better have funeral plans”.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Collins manages to insult, offend Utahns with comments on Bundy roundup.

It started when Darin Bushman, a Piute County, Utah, commissioner, called Collins about the Bureau of Land Management roundup of Bundy’s cattle in the Gold Butte area, about 80 miles east of Las Vegas. When the conversation ended, Bushman posted on Facebook that Collins said Utahns are “inbred bastards” and if they come to Clark County to support Bundy they “better have funeral plans.”

Piute County, Utah doesnt seem to be too far from Clark County, Nevada.

As such, Piute County Commissioner, Darin Bushman, probably thought it was a good idea to reach out to a fellow elected representative.

While Bushman and the people in his district are not directly involved, it looks like many people from nearby areas are concerned about the situation at the Bundy ranch.

Here is Darin Bushman's facebook page. The comment was posted on April 7th:

www.facebook.com...

I believe that Bushman is telling the truth as Collins did not deny it in a subsequent interview and e-mail.

That's a very disturbing comment coming from a government "official".

Everyone has the right to protest.

I would hope that the people in his county look to remove him from office and or have him recalled.

In an interview, Collins downplayed Bushman’s elected office, noting his county has only about 1,500 people. Census data shows the tiny rural county has just 1,556 people.

What does the size of an elected representative's district have to do with anything?

“I’m trying to do everything I can to discourage anybody who tells me they’re coming here with loaded guns,” Collins said. “I’m going to tell them not to come.”

In an email to the Review-Journal, he added: “This isn’t about Cliven’s cows nearly as much as it is about Public Lands access. We don’t need anyone toting guns to fix that.”

Well, this is where Tom Collins is exactly correct. NO ONE should be "toting guns" trying to "fix" the situation.

The government should never have introduced force into this situation.

Violence begets violence.

edit on 11-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This could well turn out to be the trigger for something bigger to happen.

Stay tuned!

(post by HanzHenry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Cliven is on Sean Hannity radio right now.
on Hannity at 10 pm
He just said 1000s of supporters at ranch right now.
Harry "Dirty" Reed is involved by he appointed the BLM commsioner as payolla!

edit on 11-4-2014 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

HanzHenry
I wish the grieving families of every BLM agent were making funeral plans.

Are you serious? This is beyond belief.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

All I am saying is that MOM is on the way down (militia of montana)

say what you want about militia in this country.....but MOM don't play games.....they are the real deal.

They would not get involved unless they were sure the Bundy's were in the right....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Granite

Cliven is on Sean Hannity radio right now.
on Hannity at 10 pm
He just said 1000s of supporters at ranch right now.

I think it's funny how most ATS members hate Fox news until they support the same cause.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Not all ATS members but you know who you are.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

HanzHenry
I wish the grieving families of every BLM agent were making funeral plans.

and this commissioner.

Are you saying that the families of these BLM agents who are doing their job should be attacked? Surely you cannot be that stupid.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

say what you want about militia in this country.....but MOM don't play games.....they are the real deal.

They would not get involved unless they were sure the Bundy's were in the right....

Then they have done no research into this subject. It took a grand total of two minutes to find out that Bundy is the person doing wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

They don't care. They just want an excuse to shoot their guns at the government they hate so much. They're itching for it. This entire thing is a joke that has the potential to turn lethal, and if it does, it won't be the government's fault.

They are idiots, like the one above wishing death on people doing a job against a lawbreaker, not patriots. There I said it.

edit on 4/11/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

~Lucidity

They don't care. They just want an excuse to shoot their guns at the government they hate so much. They're itching for it. This entire thing is a joke that has the potential to turn lethal, and if it does, it won't be the government's fault.

And yet, hilariously and ironically, I rather think the government would be quite happy with this to turn out exactly as you described it. It would be a good chance for more laws to be introduced.

It won't though. Nothing will happen.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

From what I read, they took his lands, then they wanted to charge him to let his livestock graze there. Something to do with preservation of a turtle?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

I'll bet my bottom pound that MOM are full of S###...where and when have they been tested???

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

khimbar

~Lucidity

And yet, hilariously and ironically, I rather think the government would be quite happy with this to turn out exactly as you described it. It would be a good chance for more laws to be introduced.

Not a thing hilarious or ironic about this. It's pretty black and white. only people looking and hoping for trouble so they can get even more "outraged" would see it any other way.

And what laws would those be? "Don't be idiots and show up and insert yourselves in a situation that is really none of your business waving your guns in the faces of armed law enforcement personnel trying to uphold the law?"

Um okay.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

~Lucidity

khimbar

~Lucidity

Not a thing hilarious or ironic about this. It's pretty black and white. only people looking and hoping for trouble so they can get even more "outraged" would see it any other way.

And what laws would those be? "Don't be idiots and show up and insert yourselves in a situation that is really none of your business waving your guns in the faces of armed law enforcement personnel trying to uphold the law?"

Um okay.

Laws against protesting rights, land ownership, environmental protection. There are many that could be bought in if this turns into kinetic action against government officials.

You do realise we agree here?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

Yes, desert tortus.
Cliven just said that is the ruse by government lawyers.
The fact is they number in the hundreds on his property and are undisturbed.
They are in bins (government issued).

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
[

I'll bet my bottom pound that MOM are full of S###...where and when have they been tested???

That's a rather provocative thing to say, no need.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Yeah laws we already have, and no I didn't realize we agreed. Sorry. Guess this has me furious on a different level. Guess I'm not seeing straight.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by khimbar

Yeah laws we already have, and no I didn't realize we agreed. Sorry. Guess this has me furious on a different level. Guess I'm not seeing straight.

That's fine. Don't fret it.

All laws can be improved though. My point was that the patriots that so want to fight the government might be playing right into their hands.

+50 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

buster2010

UxoriousMagnus

Then they have done no research into this subject. It took a grand total of two minutes to find out that Bundy is the person doing wrong.

then you did little research....

his family owned that land before Nevada was a state.....signed over the land out of love for the new state of Nevada but they were given grazing and water rights FOR EVER because of it.

Then the federal government took control of the land which is unconstitutional (research that too little fella) and the Feds gave them the continued deal that Nevada gave them.....both the feds and Nevada tried to purchase these grazing and water rights off of the Bundy's but to no avail.

don't believe the MSM here....or ever for that matter....

check article 1 section 8 clause 17 of the USC.....learn a little something today and go to bed a better man

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join