It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Oversight Committee Votes to Hold Lois Lerner in Contempt of Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:59 PM
Lois is staying quiet for a reason.

Not only is she covering Obama, she is covering the Master himself, George Soros.

Birds of a feather only sing together.

(May 2013 story)

As IRS efforts targeting politically-conservative groups gained momentum, George Soros-funded liberal groups repeatedly called on the IRS to investigate conservative nonprofit organizations.

While the first reported instances of extra IRS scrutiny for conservative groups began in Cincinnati in March of 2010, the attacks began to pick up steam on a national level soon after Soros-funded groups began firing off letters to the IRS in October of that year - following the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling.

The talking points of these groups then bounced around a carefully created progressive "echo chamber," until they eventually made their way into established media outlets. Key IRS policy changes about how it investigated conservative groups took place soon after it received three separate letters sent by Soros-funded liberal organizations.

Soros Gave $6.1 Million to Groups Linked to Pressure on IRS to Target Conservative Nonprofits

Soros is nervous about the "competition".

and it seems all the Malarkey about the IRS supposedly targeting Left Wing groups with equal zeal is all BeeEss too.
New Oversight Report Debunks Myth that Liberal Groups were Targeted by IRS

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:18 PM
This is good for the nation, but what I fear is that this will be used as party-line propaganda. I think it is important for the average American citizen to realize that both major political parties are corrupt, and that neither holds the answer for moving forward into prosperity. So instead of such actions serving to further divide the country, I believe that all citizens should unite behind a doctrine in keeping with what the Founding Fathers of America intended. There should have been many democrats and republicans both brought up on charges throughout the history of the US government, especially in modern times. I still do not understand how charges were not levied due to the Iraq war, but that is what I'm talking about...BOTH parties are corrupt, and both have gotten away with breaking the law.

So I just know this will be used as propaganda against liberals in general, despite the fact that many actions just as bad have been committed by both sides. So instead of such things further dividing us, it should be uniting us.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:28 PM
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The party-line propaganda ended when the ones who instigated the targeting for political reasons only, were influenced by party-line powers.

It's wasn't propaganda when they started it, it was/is criminal targeting.

During the initial witch hunt by the IRS, nothing was used as party-line propaganda. It was used as political targeting.

new topics
<< 1   >>