It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do police in England do their jobs without guns and a body count?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
You guys don't need them because your populace appears to be compliant to order.
America IS NOT compliant we are just chaos,millions of people from every corner unleashed to be free and create new stuff.
Bobbies aren't terrified some nutball is going to hose them down with an AK before any stop or going into a house.

C'mon man, the US is a highly oppressed corporate oligarchy. You have the worst, least nutritious and most processed food in the west courtesy of your corporations; poor kids are left to starve with no health care except that which they can scrape from a charity if one is close enough for a good samaritan to deliver them to; religious groups and rich lobbyists dictate your laws; your media is nothing but fear mongering manipulative poison; your tax dollars are siphoned off to pay for god-knows-what; your youth are conned into throwing their lives away on the other side of the world for the profits of mega corps owned and run by your economic elite and you still have people living in wooden shacks being taught that a sky fairy made the world and dinosaurs are a creation of Satan.

Oh yes, you also have execution by cops; cavity searches at the roadside for the heck of it; getting thrown into jail for next to nothing and then having the bejayzus raped out of you. For profit.

Plus you can get arrested for trying to cross the road on your own.

Free indeed!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Probably because police officers are killed in the United States every day. We had three killed here in Indiana last week. If you went into your job in the morning knowing a coworker was murdered yesterday don't you think you'd be a little worried? Maybe stressed? Anyone you come across could try to kill you. Apparently the population of Britain isn't killing their police officers daily. Therefore, they don't need to be as high strung or paranoid. I'm not sticking up for all cops, but I definitely wouldn't want that job.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla
Um...CHAOS? I do believe those items fall under THAT catagory.
Hence the NEED to hold all of THAT at bay with the threat of inssurrection. As to when THAT will in fact occur We shall see if it is needed. I embarrassed beyond pissed and can define the sins of America a bit more clearly that you.
We screw up and TRUST the wrong ideas,it may be a pattern you've noticed .

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I disagree Cav, that aint chaos. Chaos would be you all rebelling against that list of governmental crap that you all suffer from and ripping it up and rebuilding a fairer society, genuinely run by the people and for the people - which ofc pretty much any nation would benefit from, my own included.

I know you get all misty eyed when you talk about the US, you have spilled blood for your country and i respect that sacrifice in spite of the root causes for those wars being something that makes me despair - but it does not make your judgement of the people of the UK as being especially compliant accurate in any way whatsoever.

Take it from me, there are countless folk in the UK who do precisely what they want regardless of the law and just keep it smart and discrete without ever running foul of the courts.... The stories i could tell.... but not on ATS

Only a compliant, manipulated and hoodwinked nation would put up with the rubbish that the US does. Sorry, but i think you guys are the world leaders in that.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I believe they put coc aine in the water instead of fluoride.

edit on 28731America/ChicagoFri, 11 Jul 2014 22:28:12 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join