It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks, guys.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have not read thoroughly any of your threads on critters hiding in the clouds. I've seen the thread pass through MyATS and had one book marked for later reading though. I'm conflicted on whether or not I wish to read it now. I'm prone to belief in other than human intelligences among us. I'm sure there is all sorts of life we cannot see, living in the atmosphere, stratosphere, underground deep in the earth, and hell, maybe even space and parallel space/dimensions!

But I know my favorite forum site and I'm confident of the ribbing and ridicule you received - and the "Dude, it's just clouds", comments you your were given over and over...

Is this an attempt to add validity to your pictures, that I'm rather positive is not being as well received and "wowing" everyone as much as you'd hoped?

Color me suspicious.

IF you were hacked, are there not resources you can go through - starting with calling your internet provider to verify you were hacked?

CdT

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, I was quick to defend you and your experiences and wanted to hear more in the spirit of polite inquisitiveness and the knowledge that such things are possible... but even discounting the photos that weren't obviously of anything other than water vapor, your reactions indicate you should question yourself rather than condemning this site.

Really... someone hacked you and altered your cloud pics? I know people can be petty, bored and vindictive... but really?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

Your joking...YOUR COMPUTER...your settings...your security, firewalls...and you think its a conspiracy against you?

Theres over 200,000 members and somebody picked you to pick on? Think about that....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
this is the stupidest thread ive seen for a long time.

op, you might be an idiot.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I will say this, though: If any of you out there have what you believe to be true evidence of anything paranormal or UFO related, keep it as far away from this site as possible. Because it doesn't seem to be a safe place for truth. Not really. Not bashing ATS, just stating an opinion.

This line here I have an issue with.
I've been a member here for 10 years (next month) and have shared plenty on the paranormal, and I am not worried.
It is a bummer that you got hacked, but I wouldn't be so quick to start saying it was ATS, or any members here,
without PROOF.

You could of very easily of downloaded a Trojan horse or got to a site that gets a back door hack, blaming it on ATS and warning people not to post their stuff is not really very errrr......

it's just not cool.

Now if you went lipping off to a hacker, then, well, you bring that on yourself.
Not saying you did, but did you? It could happen.
No matter what, it is a bummer that you got hacked and lost your stuff.
Back-ups....

Everyone should keep them if they have really important stuff that they don't want to lose, that is just common sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Puppytoven
And maybe if sociopathy wasn't encouraged, then this wouldn't happen.

I don't quite think sociopathy is the word you're looking for here.

Anyways, I doubt it was anyone here who did it. This while story has an interesting smell about it. Cry for attention maybe? No, I won't speculate.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Was probably someone in your house....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Before jumping to the conclusion that some nefarious ATSer screwed with your cloud pictures, have you considered whatever image viewer you are using?
Maybe a glitch that distorts your pics, or just needs to be reinstalled, whatever.
For example I use Irfanview and it has not given me problems, but I switched to that because the viewer that came with the OS kept screwing up.
Or do you play with the kiddies on 4chan?

But hey it's a conspiracy site, so sure blame the conspiracists and searchers and the curious before exploring any other more likely explanations --
--like your own actions, security, other visited sites, downloads, etc.

edit on 4/11/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
think the OPs taken/had enough, folks.

mistakes happen. mind's run wild. 'theories' ensue.

i'ma close this one.... since it's been seemingly 'resolved'.

All the best to Each and Everyone.

12m8keall2c
Jon

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join