It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve How could it be possible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ok i had an intresting chat with a friend (late night). He brought up a very good point. (im an athiest so bare with me and dont be offended)

Ok.

Right if god made two ppl Adem and eve who then had two children cain & able. One killed the other and then went into the desert and married his wife.

My question is where did his wife come from since adam and eve were only humans there and the one brother killed his only brother.

Now if you answer they had more children then that means incest against the law and also deadly act to the human race.

Its just a question we been debating with no visable answer.

Also the bible created the world and everything on it in 6 or 8 days. I believe we were on it on the 6 or 8th day. I just wondering what happen to the other 8. something billion years we aint evolved much?

And what about all history that is before our earliest ancestors.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well for any of Genesis to make sense you have to understand what Genesis is trying to tell you, even though some may be trying to silence such news.

Genesis is actually telling how evil came to us.... the fallen ones.. the nephilim
They came to earth and breeded with our females because of the promise of a messiah.... Which was the cause for the flood... If you wish to learn more check out your gnostic texts... (which are far from pagan as they lable them) learn about pagans if you are unsure what a real pagan worships/practices..

God didn't make just 2 people .. he made us, but used Adam and Eve to illustrate a story.

Just meaning he didn't stop after he made 2 people.
The real stories are hidden in the Vatican Libraries.. you wanna know what the truth is .. you know where to go.

[edit on 26/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
To answer youur question, if u noticed in the Bible, the Bible doesnt give record to the females born about the time of Cane and Abel, and back then, people were allowed to marry their close relatives, and it was quite common. it wasnt untill many generations later that God said no one can marry close relatives cause of bad genetics thru the years. and the world was technically create in 6th days, and on the 7th he rested as an example for us to rest on the 7th day, which is commonly Sunday, and for others its Saturday. dont what yer talking about 8 days, im only aware of 7 according to the KJ NIV and NAS version. and I dont belive we evolved, God made everything the way it is. heres a question for you, how could man be stupid and get smart, if God said he made Adam perfect, and he saw he was VERY good. God doesnt make a masterpiece that is perfect and VERY good stupid. they had flutes and tents, Adam sewed leaves together to make clothes when he relized he was naked. lets see u try to sew leaves to make a pair of jeans, that takes brains, and a flute from scratch, he prolly had a photographic memory to, and no doubt could build a rake and shovel and stuff ifthey could make flutes back then, and also Cane built a city and lived in it, now they must have been quite advanced, the first people of the earth, not cavemen.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am going to add to the other two posts here about where their wives came from.
As a Christian, I once questioned all this kind of stuff, and dug around and found most of my answers, but they where not all in the Bible. Some came from the books that where considered, but for various reasons left out of the Bible. They do NOT hold the same authority, but can at least give you the same view to look through that many of the Hebrews had when studying the Torah. What you want to know is in the first book of Eden, or the book of Adam and Eve.

Again, this does not hold the same water as scripture from the Bible, but according to this book, Cain and Able both where born with twin sisters. Cain was supposed to marry Abel�s twin, and vice versa. Cain found his twin sister to be more attractive and this was part of what lead to the hatred of his brother, which culminated in the murder mentioned in Genesis. After the murder, Cain supposedly married his twin sister, and wondered the land for years before finally building the city of Enoch that was named after his first-born son. Eventually his grandson Lamech killed him with a stone from a sling, hence the saying he that killed by a stone was killed by a stone (he that kills by the sword will die by the sword). This part is briefly mentioned in Genesis when Lemach says,� I killed a man to my wounding and a young man to my hurt, if Cain shall be avenged sevenfold then truly Lamech seventy and seven fold.�

Adam and eve had another son named Seth that married Cain�s twin sister, and carried on the line of Seth down to the day of the flood.

As for creation, and the Nephilim, I�m going to pass on those for now.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The answer is... its not possible. The book of Genesis is a story and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The 'Raelians' have a different belief system, they believe the 'Elohim' (group of alien beings) created the old testament.

Kind of close actually, but not by the Elohim.

Another angle:

There was a war on earth between atlans and draco. To make a treaty, they decided to LINK human atlans and reptile draco genetics to make the current human population. The story of Adam having his rib removed and creating Eve, was the analagy of the Draco (who are androgynous-male/female in one body) where they seperated their genetics to make female/male DNA dominant.

Genesis Chapter 6 verse 4:

There were agiants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

In other bible versions, it is said that the offspring of this mixture were called 'Nephilim'....and thus the bloodline of the Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The Bible has no answer -- but science does.

If you assume "Adam and Eve" were actually members of a small group of hominids; the first true homo sapiens around, then the answer is that Cain and Abel and the children took spouses from the species that homo sapiens evolved from... homo erectus.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
God made Adam and Eve perfect, so it was ok for them to interbreed but after they sinned and God cursed them and the earth, things started to break down. This included our genes. So by the time of Moses God had to introduce the law that you couldn't mate with your close family, because of the breakdown in our genes. So if two people from the same family mate and they both have the same mistakes in their genes, well it won't fare well for the baby. But if you mate with someone totally different they won't have the same mistakes in their genes.

Adam and Eve had many children.

A good site for a lot of information on this sort of stuff is www.AnswersinGenesis.org

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The Bible has no answer -- but science does.

If you assume "Adam and Eve" were actually members of a small group of hominids; the first true homo sapiens around, then the answer is that Cain and Abel and the children took spouses from the species that homo sapiens evolved from... homo erectus.

I've seen some of your posts... I find your answers to be somewhat comedic.. alike to Bush's speeches.. Really in essence not answering a thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
eh, anything taken from another book but the Bible is just a storie, and may not be what actiually happened. Cane killed Able because Abel's sacrafice of his first fruits (may have been fruit, or other stuff, I forget) and God was pleased with Abel's offereing to God, but God was not pleased with Cane's, so Cane did not please God and making God not pleased is obviously a very bad thuing, so Cane became jealous to Abel cause he thought his offering was better and he killed him.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by minority2000uk
Now if you answer they had more children then that means incest against the law and also deadly act to the human race.

If you take a brief look at the behaviors of human race you can easily draw a conclusion that we all are product of generations of inbreed...

I think the Adam and Eve stuff is pure Rubish of course...I think the bible is the wrong place to search answers for our origin...I think its more likely that aliens modified gens in a couple of monkeys or something like that.

J_3

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My understanding is that, though Adam and Eve were the first people that God "placed" on the earth, they weren't the only ones... If that makes sense to you..

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Think of Genesis as a kind of Reader's Digest. An abridged one-volume compilation of many much older and larger works. Go back to the sources. Genesis is attributed to Abram of Ur of the Chaldees. Abraham was educated in the schools of Ur. The creation story of Genesis is told in much greater detail in the cuneiform tablets of Ur. You can study translations of these tablets.

What is curious is the way this story matches modern cloning tech.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi,

As i take the bible adam and eve are refered as only the 2 ppl on the earth so either they were like rabbits and then that means we techniqually shouldnt be alive.

Another question if as some people believe that aliens (God as you could see it) do we all bow down and worship them. I just wondering they would be the creator or would we just not care cause they are frail and like us (In a sence)

Just wondering since if you can worship a god who created you (devine power) if they are only mortal like us do they deserve the same worship, churches and stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A AND E existed as th e only two created from earth the other people were the fallen who lived for many years before the actaull creation and the greatest sin was not disobeying it was sex out of season hence snake and e showing a how to commit these acts

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
e had sex with the 'serpent' out of season the ones that were crated had times to have sex just like animals and they broke that thats why we do it any time its all heraditory we do what they first learn to do as everyday doings also the fallen where here longer and had to scavenge for food which is why there are hunters and farmers

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OK then, so who made 'god'?

(I'm an atheist too by the way)

[edit on 27-11-2004 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
that question doesnt make any sense. "who made God" now, if yer talking of the Christian God, possibly, but just "God" no, that makes no sense. God is eternal, as something in this universe has to be. if everything had a beginning, something would have come from nothing, which is impossible, hence, somethign in this universe never had a beginning or end. so, I think that answers it quite simply. who made the soup in the beginning of time, if their ever was any?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There had to be something there to produce him thou as we know it now.

Who is to say nothing is nothing have you ever seen nothing in its truest form (ie before the big bang) nothing is also a state i believe.

With modern science it is impossible to tell what nothing is as we can never see it as there is always something there.

I agree with Englishman_in_Spain who made god lol I think it makes sence as we as christians see it were made by some one/Something. but then I see it as who made that person as my perception is that you require something to make someone and I know of some christians swear blind that the bing bang could not of happened as there was nothing there to create it and took a higher being to create it the same can be reversed and emplied to god.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
gahh- no oen knows what nothing is, true. if nothign existed, something could never come from nothing, its impossible. thus, something in the universe is eternal, cant have a beginning. God just always was. he is eternal, can never be made, other wise he wouldnt be "God" now would he? use yer brains, u never mind, I dont wanna make negative comments about members so I had to retake that. but use yer brain, anyone can understand that IF God did exist, nothing could ever go higher than him, thus he couldnt be made if he was truly God, now would he?

top topics

join