It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEZEBEL: An experience with a succubus...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmikDebris It seems to be a demonic spirit. I have heard of something known as a 'jezebel spirit', which is said to be a female type of evil spirit, like a domineering female demon.

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My first post, forgive me for bumping a month-old thread. I had to sign up when I read this.

I can't completely relate to the OP, because I never experienced any of the 'roller-coastery soul sucking' bits.. but a lot of it and especially a lot of the subsequent posters seem to describe exactly what I just experienced last night. I don't typically dream.. (or as some would say, I just never remember them), but last night I had the most incredibly vivid "nightmare" about a succubus raping me.

My spirit/succubus/whatever she was didn't share a name. Nor did I ask.. maybe a bit rude of me. Anyways. I "wake up" in my bed at some point in the middle of the night.. it's dark out, and there's the yellow glow of street lights pouring in. It feels real. It feels like I have actually woken up in the middle of the night. The light in the room isn't enough to make out faces, or anything else, but it's enough that you can see objects and you know what you're doing. You could get up and walk around without stumbling, but you can't discern the objects you're navigating around. You get the idea.

So I wake up, and I glance and feel around the bed for my dog.. she's not there. I figured she was just sleeping in the livingroom. I laid down on my back with my arms above my head in my comfy position.. and then I felt the sheets tighten. I'm completely calm right now, in fact, I'm reassured, because I assume the puppers came back in to sleep with me. I like having her around. I live alone so she's good company.

It wasn't the puppers. I cracked open my eyes a bit and glanced down at what was the full figure of a woman in front of me, crawling over and preparing to straddle me. It was just a black silhouette in the night, because the light from the window was at her back.. but her hair wasn't long and soft like you've all described. It was teased.. and all over the place. Short.. maybe a foot long.. pouffy like if you just woke up and have bed head.

I'm stunned with fear and confusion at this point. I don't have any idea what's happening.. and she reaches down and starts choking me, like the guy on the 1st page mentioned jokingly. She's putting her weight into it with both hands and choking me against the pillow.

I reach up and begin choking her back. I'm fighting for my life right now. I'm trying to thrash and throw her off of me so I can be in a more controlled position -- fighting instincts are kicking in. She's incredibly powerful. I'm a 6ft 220lbs man. It isn't sleep paralysis, because I'm fully capable of utilizing my body. We thrashed around for a good 30 seconds to a minute.. and then she suddenly let go and hopped off me, playfully.. and I felt like she was smiling and having fun. I sat up and slid back against the headboard catching my breath and it was over like you'd turn off a light switch. I felt no threat anymore. I actually enjoyed it.. she was starting to turn me on. I like a strong woman.

This is when it got weirdly intimate -- like the OP described. She laid down beside me, with her head on my shoulder against my neck.. softly caressing my chest and occasionally playing with my chest hair. I was feeling so uneasy, but at the same time I couldn't help but really start to enjoy it. No words were shared.

So, I'll leave most of the graphic details about the sex out, but I'll give you the gist of it.(I remember all of it. All of it.) She immediately took control of everything. She seduced me.. she initiated foreplay, and in fact the first time she just went down on me and finished me off and then smiled at me. My eyes have adjusted to the darkness so I can't really make out what she looks like but I can tell her facial expressions. She looks at me like she's waiting for me to give her permission to do something.. and I kinda smerked at her. She immediately hopped up and wrapped her legs around my head. It was her turn..

After that, I was basically her **** toy. For what felt like hours we had the most incredible sex I've ever had. I don't remember her voice.. it was like I could feel her words.. but she led the whole way. Asking me what I liked, if she was doing it right, and telling me what she wanted me to do to her.

When I read StormyStars reply; In all cases I've studied including my own, they try acting benevolent before becoming malevolent.......

I had to post here. Because after the mindblowing sex and most incredible intimacy I've ever experienced.. she got weird. She started telling me things that she wanted me to do for her. Tasks to go out and accomplish. People she wanted me to kill. In exchange, she would keep visiting me. When I refused.. she was no longer this incredibly sexy woman. She still looked the same, but in her mouth were savage fangs. Not like vampire fangs but a whole row of long sharp teeth and she lunged towards my junk threatening to castrate me. I fought her off with all my strength.. and she suddenly went back to the way she was. Ready for round whatever it was. Round friggin 20. She slowly moved down and went down on me again.. no teeth. It had to be a dream because I can only handle 4 or 5 times TOPS in one night. Unless succubi have the power to make me ready to go again.

So I don't know what the hell is going on here. I remember the dream so clearly.. and the whole time I'm saying completely logical and coherent things to her. Like "You're a demon. I know you're a demon. I can't do this." but she was so much fun.. I couldn't resist. And I'm thinking the whole time about how if she's powerful enough to overpower me.. what happens when she sees my dog? She'd kill her.. I have a border collie sized husky. She's like 35lbs. That amount of concern for my dog, and lucidity of thought really makes me think it wasn't a dream.

When I woke up, I realized I had slept for about 10 hours.. 4 hours past my alarm.. and I was dead tired. I've been a zombie all day. I feel like I didn't get any sleep last night. I'm a skeptical guy, so I'm pretty sure it was just a dream.. but if she's real.. I just don't know. When I have nightmares I wake up well rested, because I like a horror story. This was different. I felt like what could be described as being drained by a succubus.

I'm afraid to go back to bed. But I am so tired.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I realize it's more than likely just a dream and I'm being ridiculous.. but I don't dream. I haven't had a dream in longer than I can remember.. and then this happens? Just randomly?

When I was young I had a lot of supernatural experiences with ghosts and that, but demons are a little much. I dunno. I find it weird that I would dream of something -- so clearly -- that I have absolutely zero belief in.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pheNom1409

I doubt it was a dream. Sexual dreams are usually fleeting, at least for me. And I don't know when the last time I had one was... but to just go on and on like that, and seem so real, if it happened to me I'd say not a dream. I did have a dream a few months ago where I thought I was wide awake and I was walking around in my house but things were "different" somehow. I was so sure I was awake - until I actually woke up. Felt really strange all day after that. So I don't know, I guess it could have been a dream.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Like a buddhist tibetian notion of the Tulpa?

I think a lot of boogie men maybe even some alien experiences are mind generated tulpas. They manifest and are real as long as you feed it. But they can be very real while actually materialized.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Yeah, I've had sex dreams before and they never go on and on like that. It doesn't feel like you're awake inside a sexual dream, at least for me. It's always blurry and in and out of focus like I'm blacking out and coming back and it's just not the same. I never remember any details of sexual dreams either.. I just remember that 'something occurred with somebody else'. I've had dreams like that too where it looks real but you can feel something is off.. this wasn't like that. She was the only thing I couldn't believe. I was fighting with my skepticism inside the dream.. because I don't believe in demons.

I just think it might have been a meeting of sorts inside a dream state. Like someone else here mentioned they can only come to you in your dreams. I think I was just fully conscious inside this dream world that was an exact depiction of my bedroom. Last night I slept great. Went to bed about 1:30 and woke up at 8 feeling great. No dreams. No nothing.

I don't even know if she'll be back, if she was even real at all. When the night was over we just went to sleep together and she was the big spoon.. I woke up and she was gone. I'm not sure if she's going to keep trying to 'break me down' until I'm willing to carry out her bidding, or if she's given up because I refused her. The scary part is not knowing. To be honest, if she just wants to stop by when she's hungry, I'm more than happy to feed a succubus a few times a week.. but when she has evil plans and she wants me to carry them out.. nope. Just nope.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yeah, I hear ya. I hope for your sake that "she" doesn't come back, but I wouldn't bank on it. I think you've let it go so far that "she" may have some hooks in you. If "she" thought that you had refused "her" for certain, I think "she" would have either taken out "her" fury on you or just left but since you engaged in a few more hours of fun, I'd say you haven't yet refused. Man, how could you go on for more after it showed you those big fangs and threatened to bite off your junk?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To be fair, I wasn't exactly a victim here. I was enjoying it, and thought I could take advantage of her as long as possible and if things escalated.. whatever. I obviously had no control over the situation so what could I do? Wait and let it play out. She can physically overpower me.. in what world does telling a rapist "no" make it stop? lol But she was masterful in that. I kept forgiving her, and reassuring myself "it's all good, no harm done."

It was incredibly rough too.. being a big guy I've never been able to be rough. I'm always cautious and hold back because I don't want to hurt the person I'm with. It didn't matter with her.. I could let go. She was stronger than me.. we tossed eachother around like ragdolls. So I guess I forgave it because it's expected that in rough play sometimes a line will be crossed and that's OK. Just take it back a notch. And she did. Every time.

I guess that's the big question. I welcomed her sexual advances whole-heartedly.. but denied her other requests just as much. Does that mean she believes she can 'exploit' more out of me? Or will she and I be on the same page about what is acceptable and what is not. My whole body aches today like I just spent a day at the gym hitting every single muscle group. That's the scariest thing.. I guess 'sleep paralysis' didn't actually happen that night and I violently shook my physical self along with my dream self.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That's really wild to say the least. I understand how you could just let her have her way when it felt that good, or because she was so strong. I just hope you don't find yourself in a bad situation. I don't know, maybe you're lucky and you've developed the ability to have really vivid dreams. That would be awesome, I can't have a dream like that, if I start to dream about some hot chick and it's going in that direction, I always wake up before anything happens...

That brings me to this question. Was there any, you know, physical evidence left behind that might point to this being more than a dream?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Haha, yeah I hope it's just my ability to have really vivid dreams. But no there was no "physical evidence" I could find. I woke up and my boxers and blankets were on the floor, but that's happened before.. so it's no cause for concern. I turn the AC off at night so it gets hot sometimes. Sheets were soaked with sweat but that's about it. TMI but I deposited all my "physical evidence" like 45 minutes before bed so I was empty going in hahaha.

I guess at this point I can just wait and see. If it was just a dream, I doubt it'll recur. I haven't had a recurring dream since I was a child. Next time I'll fight the urges and deny her and hope it doesn't anger her. She had a really short temper.. I had to placate her many times during that encounter.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yeah, TMI, Hahaha! I don't know, if it was that good and that many times it seems like you'd have left something behind! But I guess if the sheets were that soaked...

Well please let me know if anything else happens. This is the most interesting thing I've read about for awhile!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I wonder what might be visiting me. It's not when I'm asleep but awake. Nothing threatening. The only thing I've seen are slight distortions in the air. I occassionally feel very light sucking sensations or even something like kisses. It doesn't last long, maybe a minute or two and then it stops. This has been going off and on for years in my house but no where else except possibly where I previously lived. I just can't remember that far back.

I have not seen anything else or experienced any other strange things lately.
I have met on occassion a few females who seemed oddly infatuated with me but I do not believe that was associated with anything paranormal. If anything I thought one girl was a nymphomaniac and kind of liked that about her but that's not paranormal. I did encounter one girl who suddenly seemed possessed one night in a club when she was alone with me. Then after she did things that surprised me, she suddenly seemed to snap out of it and couldn't believe what happened.

That was years ago though. I do not remember any recent strange episodes of females acting possessed.
I might have become boring to whatever used to visit me. I do lucid dream but do not dream about any succubus. I used to fry demons in some dreams inside a force field and would set off a nuclear blast inside it and totally incinerate whatever demon used to exist in my lucid dreams from many years ago. I dreamed I was wiping the demons out of existence. Soon I had no more dreams with any demons so my fun doing that stopped.

About the weirdest thing that happened to me recently was looking at a web cam site and noticed after I popped in, there were suddenly 666 visitors instead of 665, I don't like being number 666. The web cam had problems moments later and kicked me out. When I went back, I never saw more than 200 to 300 visitors so that was weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join