It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEZEBEL: An experience with a succubus...?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
First - I feel the need to clarify that I am NOT a person who, from my experience, is prone to paranormal events. I have had one major UFO experience and that is just about it aside from a few other happenings that could be explained away logically. I am very much a skeptic, especially when it comes to religious phenomena.

I am, in some ways, reluctant to report this, but I am just mystified. For years I have been astral projecting and lucid dreaming. My ability to do those things on a nightly basis may have come naturally, in a way, but are mostly the result of a lot of practice and meditation. Last night I was meditating before bed, as I do every night, and at some point I must have fallen asleep and ended up lying on my back. My wife was gone for the night to a conference and for the past several years my idea of a "fun" night alone (being a father and responsible member of society) has been to enjoy a glass (or bottle) of Chianti and read a bit.

I had a very normal night and was meditating before bed, which I like to do as a way of processing the events of the day and preparing myself for the next. The next thing I knew I was on my back in the grips of sleep paralysis. Over the years I have learned to not be freaked out by SP, because it can be a truly terrifying thing, and to turn it into a nice dream. Essentially, I was conscious and aware of my body; I was able to see, I just couldn't move or speak no matter how I tried. I was trying to visualize and induce an out-of-body experience, but instead the view of my bedroom became shrouded in what I can only describe as smoke.

At this point I slipped into some sort of intense dream. I was still very aware of my own body and the position in which I was "sleeping", and a female form started to appear before me: from the waist up, naked, with flowing black hair (my vision was entirely black, white, and gray). She spoke to me... By "spoke" I mean I processed her statements in a way that was somewhere between hearing and feeling. The first thing she told me was her name: Jezebel. After that I felt intense feelings of intimacy. Not love, but intimcy. It's hard to explain - I don't mean to get overly personal but I have never had a "wet dream" and this is not what it was. This is part of the reason for which I stated I was reluctant to post this; I just felt like my soul was being intimate with another... that is the strangest statement I have ever made in my life, but it can't be explained in any other way.

While this was happening I felt like I was being yanked up by my feet and pulled out of my own body and dragged down again. It's difficult to explain this in a way that does any justice to someone who hasn't had an OoBE, so I can only say that it felt exactly like being dragged along a roller-coaster track by my ankles. I felt very uncomfortable - the roller-coaster sensation was enjoyable but I felt a lot of violent energy and intent. Eventually I cried out intuitively and told this "force" that I was not interested in her presence if it wasn't positive - I basically told her if she was here to frighten me she might as well leave. The last thing I remember was her telling me her name again and then promising me that she would help me achieve success in my occupation (of course she was more specific than that, I'm just summarizing).

Typing this up and reading it makes it seem absolutely insane to me but you must understand, this happened to me in a dream that at the time seemed so real and so weird. This became much stranger to me when I researched Jezebel. I am familiar with the Bible, and while I consider myself a spiritual person and I believe in a much higher power that is both above us all and a part of us all, I do not practice any specific religion. That is the other reason why I was reluctant to post this. I had heard pf Jezebel before but I wasn't familiar with her story. Jezebel, to me, was no more than a name from a dream until I Googled it - after that it became much more strange.

This all happened sometime between 11pm and 3am. When I woke up I felt it hard to fall back asleep - I was so astonished and I felt "haunted", for lack of a better term. Thanks for reading about my strange episode, if you made it this far.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
As an afterthought - I want to state that my solid belief regarding dreams is simply that our minds are MUCH more powerful than we understand or utilize in a normal awakened state, and that our dreams often contain information that we we can only tap into when we are asleep. That is the explanation, in my opinion, for most sleep-related supernatural phenomena... this particular dream was just especially vivid and out of my own control, which for me is unusual.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmm, trying to think of something other than the usual "s&f, thanks for sharing" bit.Was there any specific vibe you got off her? you say intimate...Intimate as in lovemaking, as opposed to love?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

So .. you finally met Lilith?
She was good, too, wasn't she?

Don't fret it, bro. Every dude does once in this reality ... whether they'll admit to it or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I have been trying to hook up with a succubus for years! Send her my way!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Intimate as in I felt it in specific body parts - there was no love involved because I felt like I was kind of being "thrown around" by the aforementioned body parts and I felt a really negative, scary vibe. Really it just sounds so effed up when I type it but at the time it was so important and intense. The weirdest part was how after I stood my ground and vowed that I wouldn't be the "victim" of some extraordinary nightmare she changed her tone and promised to help me with the work that I'm doing. I'm fortunate enough to make my living as a musician and when I say that she promised to help me that is what I am referring to.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Don't feel weird talking about it man, that is one of those events that has a impact. I too have been accosted by what I believe was a succubus about twenty years ago. I didn't see anything because I was laying on my stomach. But I had a water bed back then and I felt it move like someone was moving towards me on all fours. Felt hair brush over my shoulder and hands pin my wrist down. Like you I was aware but unable to move. I focused my energy to make repel it from me and woke up like I was straining against it's grip. Arms flailed out and very creeped out. Knowing what I do about sleep paralysis, I still don't believe it was a dream at all. Too aware of my surroundings and had just been awake and moving not minutes before.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

hangedman13
Don't feel weird talking about it man, that is one of those events that has a impact. I too have been accosted by what I believe was a succubus about twenty years ago. I didn't see anything because I was laying on my stomach. But I had a water bed back then and I felt it move like someone was moving towards me on all fours. Felt hair brush over my shoulder and hands pin my wrist down. Like you I was aware but unable to move. I focused my energy to make repel it from me and woke up like I was straining against it's grip. Arms flailed out and very creeped out. Knowing what I do about sleep paralysis, I still don't believe it was a dream at all. Too aware of my surroundings and had just been awake and moving not minutes before.
Thanks for replying - I relate in every way to what you're saying.

seeker1963

I have been trying to hook up with a succubus for years! Send her my way!
I was hesitant to use that term but definitively it seems accurate.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I recently had a similar experience. I too meditate quite often and on occasion have an OBE.

Approximately two weeks ago I had finished meditating just before bed and honestly I don't know if I had fallen asleep or was still in a meditative state.

Anyhow, a woman appeared and we immediately became intimate. It was like no intimacy I had ever felt before though, the feelings I experienced were very intense.

As with your experience, the entire encounter was in black and white.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

man your lucky Lilith or Jezebel just appeared as an old woman who choked me o always get shorted

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I'm surprised that with the few responses so far to this post there are people who can relate. I'm a faithful husband with a healthy sex life so typically by the time I go to sleep I have no need for "sex dreams". This was more like something came to me in my "dream" and did things to me that were sexual in nature.

I told my wife about it - and she's used to hearing about these kinds of things from me - she seemed mostly jealous that some kind of ill-intentioned female apparition came to me in my sleep offering sexual favors to me rather than to her.

In all seriousness, my surprise and concern comes from the fact that this entity told me specifically who she was and upon researching who she/it claimed to be I realized that I may have experienced something slightly more than a dream.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No name was mentioned during my experience. Honestly it scared the hell out of me. I was able to awaken myself. If it was a dream it was extremely vivid.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I was trying to visualize and induce an out-of-body experience, but instead the view of my bedroom became shrouded in what I can only describe as smoke.

While this was happening I felt like I was being yanked up by my feet and pulled out of my own body and dragged down again. It's difficult to explain this in a way that does any justice to someone who hasn't had an OoBE, so I can only say that it felt exactly like being dragged along a roller-coaster track by my ankles. I felt very uncomfortable - the roller-coaster sensation was enjoyable but I felt a lot of violent energy and intent.

This all happened sometime between 11pm and 3am. When I woke up I felt it hard to fall back asleep - I was so astonished and I felt "haunted", for lack of a better term.

I want to state that my solid belief regarding dreams is simply that our minds are MUCH more powerful than we understand or utilize in a normal awakened state, and that our dreams often contain information that we we can only tap into when we are asleep. That is the explanation, in my opinion, for most sleep-related supernatural phenomena... this particular dream was just especially vivid and out of my own control,

Welcome to my world. The one with Oskar in it.
Next time,ask her her real name, how she could advance your career, why you, and what payment she expects besides, um...intimacies.
These beings/entities, whatever they are, do not go away easily and not for long.
You may at some point, think you've rid yourself of her or have her under control.
You don't, won't and never will no matter what you do or believe.
You may not see her or feel her for awhile, but you will eventually.
The more you resist her, the more of her Malevolence will show to the point she'll begin to become aggressive with family & friend, not just you.
The only way I've found with Oskar is to make him mad.
How? By stating all the people I love and that for them I will keep saying no and keep resisting him.
He will then leave me be for 2 to 3 months though until a friend captured a picture of him last weekend, I didn't know they are lurkers waiting for signs of weakness. I hope that friend will be by this weekend with the right USB so I can get all he captured up.
I thought I could always feel his presence when he was near but I was wrong.
I don't know if the same methods wiil work on her but it's worth a shot and I wouldn't recommend OBE until you can be sure she's truly not lurking.

Did you hear an electrical," Zing? " Or see electric frissons in the smoke?

Very compelling S&F

I wish you and yous' many many blessings and much strength.
I also wish you success in ridding yourself of her, as I failed so far in ridding myself of Oskar.
This is not true SP.
And FYII? You are weakest, most vulnerable to her whenever there is discord in your home AND during OBE.
I wish I knew how to help you....

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Intimate as in I felt it in specific body parts - there was no love involved because I felt like I was kind of being "thrown around" by the aforementioned body parts and I felt a really negative, scary vibe. Really it just sounds so effed up when I type it but at the time it was so important and intense. The weirdest part was how after I stood my ground and vowed that I wouldn't be the "victim" of some extraordinary nightmare she changed her tone and promised to help me with the work that I'm doing. I'm fortunate enough to make my living as a musician and when I say that she promised to help me that is what I am referring to.

I find it more akin to Oskar trying to rip out my soul than an uncomfortable roller coaster ride by the feet, but good description all the same, wish I'd have thought of it in those terms.

In all cases I've studied including my own, they try acting benevolent before becoming malevolent.......
edit on th302014Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:37:44 -05000414th30pmThu, 10 Apr 2014 23:37:44 -0500 by StormyStars because: of a missed senntence

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This sounds almost identical to an experience I had several years ago. I was living at a cultural institution where I was employed, not only a bastion of heritage, but itself an historical structure, in which I had the simultaneous "good" fortune and necessity of living for several years, and it was utterly deserted the time I lived there (the arrangement is an odd one to convey, but to develop comtext, the room in which I was sleeping, and soon had this female entity disrupt me in, was very solitary, and otherwise, the buildings were creepy an atmosphere in general, reputed to be very haunted, and that I was the only one there after-hours, for several years, made it more esoteric, meanwhile, spending my days on the site preserving its art and artifacts, I was immersed in its energy, and perhaps that made me more susceptible to this place and that attracted this succubus). It was the only odd event that occurred during my residency there, but quite memorable.

My routine had been firmly established at this job by the time this succubus appeared, though I had only recently taken-up my lodging in this particular room, about which I immediately felt an ill-ease, but could not discern why; otherwise, it was old, and sufficient. I was in bed after a long day at work at this same heritage site, and had simply read for the evening, had a light meal, and was drifting-off in an old bedroom, in which many had slept over centuries, and was entirely empty, save for my bed in which I rested, and my unpacked boxes of belongings, including vast crates of my books being stored there temporarily.

Among the books, and leading up to this evening by just a day or two before, I had acquired, to my delight, rare editions of the works of the Marquis de Sade, of whom I am a consummate scholar and admirer, and these 1late-8th Century octavos were themselves quite eerie in their storied past and aged leather appearance, though I had not yet opened them to read them or inspect them, apart from at the auction house from which I had obtained them, due to having recently acquired them once the sale had closed and been processed, my busy schedule, their fragility, and my having to work again early the next day.

Well, that evening, as the OP likewise describes, I drifted-off easily and comfortably, but with a great intensity of lucid sleep. I awoke, I know not how much later than after when I had laid down, to the feeling of thread, or perhaps cobwebs, or a spider or several (the very notion of which its own terror!), in the very least, something silky and numerous, in strands, smelling of perfume, caressing my cheek (I was asleep on my side, my back to the open space of my bedroom, and to the crates of rare books, including the rare de Sade editions, my face to the wall nearest my bed).

I squinted, as an icy chill grazed my neck, to see, with difficulty (in the same black, white, and grey the OP mentions), a female figure, perhaps a young lady with long black hair and thin form, seemingly naked, though not entirely discernible, but certainly a female presence, whose long, black hair, was hanging over my face, she seemingly leaning over my back, over me, onto the bed. She was rocking back and forth, but we were not engaged in any coital bond of which I was aware, but she was sort of hovering, and motioning back and forth, wiping my face with her hair, essentially, she was whispering something.

I stopped breathing, from fear and initial shock, coming out of my deep sleep, and becoming semi-wakingly conscious of this woman putting her weighty knees onto my bed to climb on, on top of me, though I was on my side, still. She seemingly straddled my body, and I felt paralyzed, like a sleep paralysis, but also with that internal sensation of intimacy, not love, not entirely sexual, and with no seminal release, that the OP described. She felt entirely connected to me on a metaphysical level, as though I could not escape knowledge of her looking at me, let alone physically weighting down on me, but my rational Self was freaking out, seeking to vanquish the vision or experience, whatever it and she were.

I then rolled onto my back, without willing myself to, very suddenly, only realizing I abruptly had done so when her black hair covered my face entirely, some of it going into my mouth, making me cough, she astride me. I turned sharply to face the crates adjacent to me across the room, and noticed, as she disappeared in that moment, giggling, that each of the rare de Sade editions (previously in the auction house crates, not removed since I acquired them the day before), were neatly out on top of the crates and on the bedroom floor, geometrically aligned in a perfect line, tapered from thickest edition to thinnest, their covers closed, facing me.

I could not sleep any longer that night, understandably, and promptly, though gently, replaced the rare first editions in their crates, and sealed them, again (truly sealed them, as they were when I had gone to bed, with nails). I went to work that day once the sun rose, and tried my best to forget the freaky night previously, but when I returned to my room that evening, as the entire institution went home for the day, and I, its lone resident, sought to unlock my bedroom door and retire, hopefully with greater peace and calm than the night before, I felt something holding the handle from the other side, hearing multiple male voices as though a man or some group of people were holding the handle from inside the room, and leaning against it, blocking me from turning it and entering.

I thought nothing paranormal, but simply a security guard had not known I was living there (being the only one), and had maybe locked my bedroom door using an alternate key or something, so as I went back down the stairs, about to seek out some person or way to get into my bedroom for the night, as best I might manage on an empty heritage site, my bedroom door flew open, violently, and a cold, putrid-smelling air gushed out--the de Sade editions, as that night before with their succubus, arranged, again, out of their crates, in the same, tapered, aligned, geometrical pattern on my floor and atop their crate. I freaked-out, and consulted a confidante at that time more-versed in spiritual matters than I, who solemnly advised me to remove those books from my room. I did, and had them stored elsewhere, with much greater security, and the problem never returned. I since reside in a different location, though those first editions of de Sade are still under lock-and-key off-site from my main home.

Another confidant of mine informed me he had an almost identical succubus/de Sade-related encounter with his copies of the Marquis's works, though his copies were just modern reprints in translation and paperback, and mine were verified originals published anonymously in the author's lifetime, purchased at auction. Apart from the bombastic and extreme reputation of their contents, I have not ever felt an aversion to them, but neither had I ever before, or since, encountered this succubus-like lady. The black hair absolutely consumed me with fear, and it seemed she was "attached" to me, much as when jets refuel mid-air, but the energy she was consuming or seeking could not be transferred, thankfully, but the books being positioned like that and my door being unable to open, then suddenly flying open in an otherwise entirely abandoned building and location, quite unsettled me.
edit on 11-4-2014 by Aquilifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My husband and I are engineering types and years ago he had an experience where some entity was trying to force itself into his body (a dark shadow he said) when he was sleeping in the guest bedroom. We were having some haunting experiences at the time which were new to us and which neither of us mentioned to each other for awhile for fear of sounding like a lunatic. Some friends of ours (a married couple) were sleeping in there one night and the wife exclaimed agitatedly the next day, "Do you have a ghost in this house or what? I woke up to this huge man standing over our bed, just staring down at me!" Of course we just looked at each other dumb founded. We were given this mattress and box spring with a rather large blood stain on it. I can't say these things began with it but I'm just not sure. One of our mutually, independently viewed ghost visitors was a large 'man'. My husband said he'd never sleep in that room again after his experience. He was always pretty much a skeptic before that.
edit on 11-4-2014 by smackdog because: grammer

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
wow, that must have been hard to muster up the strength to relate this to everyone here knowing full well that there will be people coming in and laughing at you in dis-belief.

i however, am not one of those people and much like a few other posters here am convinced i've had experiences with a succubus as well. it's incredibly embarrassing and personal like many of these experiences solely because of their sexual nature. i think they are attracted to vulnerability and our energy.

it's surprising to hear that she actually named herself to you, and that name was in fact Jezebel. I mean that is huge to me. I've read up on other succubus/incubus experiences a lot in recent years trying to find clarification on my own experience and i've never read of an experience with someone claiming to have contact with THE Jezebel. Also, once an entity actually names themselves it kind of lends some authority toward ridding yourself of them. So I wonder if that was in fact her real name or just one given as a fake which, would make it a little harder to rid yourself of her/it if there was some attachment to you that was formed.

“How can all be well as long as your mother Jezebel carries on her countless harlotries and sorceries?” (2 Kings 9:22)

Jezebel in the Bible - very informative page

if you are looking for more specific information regarding the entity known as Jezebel you can check out this link, it has a lot of easily accessible information about her appearances in the Bible and her history there in.

I'm happy to hear that you did not engage with this entity sexually, I myself did have the misfortune of having a sexual encounter. Actual penetration so to speak. It was one of the weirdest things that's ever happened to me and I never talk about it because it sounds absolutely nuts, not to mention that it's incredibly embarrassing to try and make an attempt to rationally explain an encounter like that to anyone who isn't extremely open-minded or already learned about such things.

Whatever you do, do no engage this entity if she/it comes back to you.( I think you know that much already). Take proper per-cautions and use visualizations or whatever you can to protect yourself before you go to bed, especially if you're doing astral projection etc. I've was just given the idea by another member here to use a spirit animal for protection during sleep/obe's and i thought that was a fantastic and effective idea. I have a feeling that is what attracted her/it to you in the first place. You kind of put yourself on the radar being so well adept at astral projection and lucid dreaming. It makes you stand out.

Thanks again for sharing and please let us know if you have any further visits.

p.s: you said that she had long black hair, but also said your vision was only in grey scale, or b&w. did that stop once she had left? i'm curious if her hair was actually black or if it just appeared that way because your vision was altered. the entity i encountered had very long red hair and she was very thin...
edit on 11-4-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I had a very normal night and was meditating before bed

That is like playing chicken on a spiritual motorway with Hit Me stamped on your forehead.

Meditation opens a persons spirit to 'alpha' level programming. This is how advertising works, accept in this case the nephil spirit (demon) tempts you into sin via seduction.

It looks like she has got you hook, line and sinker all the way to the mud pits of sheol.

Ask her to show you the dark side. Ask her if she knows of a witch dressed in black that i met once whilst standing next to a mud pit signposted with the code M345, filled with a screaming male and female sinner.

You should have seen the smile on her wicked face as it cracked across her dry lips.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting read, although each account sounds similar they don't strike me as being the same or having the same agenda.

One seemed like an invitation, while others seemed like warnings or possible threats. I am not up to speed on this topic, aside from the strangeness of it I have a few questions.

1. Is it the moral dilemma of being in a committed relationship that made you push this encounter out the window or was it possible ramifications of such an act?

2. Does this happen only to people in a relationship?

3. For those who underwent the experience, do you regularly meditate? Is there a link?

edit on 11-4-2014 by QuietSpeech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If you've got a succubus visiting you in your dreams, here's how to stave it off.

Start training yourself to perform reality checks each time you feel sexual energy stirring within yourself. Whether it's looking at your hands or checking a clock or trying to make yourself float, get in the habit of testing to see whether you're in a dream-state every single time you get aroused.

If you practice that long enough, the next time you get visited, the presence of the succubus will only trigger you into lucidity.

From there, do as you like with it. Banish it from the dream, ward it off with pure white-light. Or if you're ready to see some freaky ish, just hold your ground but deny it any sexual satisfaction. If you choose the latter option, be ready for a bumpy ride. Things will swiftly take a turn for the bizarre. But if you choose that option, once you see it react with malevolence and reveal its true form, you'll likely never be turned on by it again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join