It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a loss!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,
I just joined although I've been lurking for a while now. This is all a fasinating read. I have a problem though. I have to admit, I've never seen a UFO nor have I ever been abducted. I'm an outdoors sort, I don't spend all my time outside, but I do bush hog the pastures, grade the roads, mend fences etc. Why is it I've never noticed anything? Just asking.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Probably because true UFO events are pretty rare. I have never seen one and sometimes I will look up to the sky on purpose just to maybe catch a glimpse. But nothin. Oh well just because you can't see it doesn't mean it is not there.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How is it that 1000 people can walk past a street corner in New York City, and only one person in that 1000 people spots a five dollar bill laying on the sidewalk?

Probably the same kinda thing.
Maybe you turned your head 2 seconds to soon or something like that.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thanks, I appreciate the answer. I know some poeple that have described unsual events to me, but even they attribute it to something explainable. Never in my 40 some odd years have I ever known anyone that has ever seen a UFO. Now this is where the hard part comes in, I've seen video on TV, yea I know, I'm setting my self up, but some of the video is just hard to discount. I try to keep an open mind, that's why I'm here. Don't get wrong OK, I don't want to appear as a pessimist, I actually like to see the glass half full. I'd really like to contribute to board if can, thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'd say that your off in the right direction.
The only dumb question is the one never asked, right?

Are you a Rancher or something?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Naw, I own enough property to keep me busy in my off time, but not enough to make a living, so I keep a day job.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have to agree in thinking that true sightings only happen about 30% of the time, Myself I've never seen one but my mom has seen a UFO four times in her life (not in a close period of time.)

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I live in the boonies in prime farm land up north in Manitoba,Canada and we have had a couple wierd first hand reported unexplained landings/chasings in this area. We have had a reported first hand account of a UFO landing and then skimming over a river nearby pastures by a priest and other observers and another sighting from the local cops(RCMP). Also, my sister was with her 3 buds on a dirt road coming home from a party in the late 70's and got chased by one. She swears to this day that it was not of this earth, the way it illuminated as it hovered overhead and then vanished.

new topics

top topics

join