It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone Possible Evacuation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I think that we hear about those things more these days because of the internet, youtube and e-mail. However, I will say that I have noticed many small Earthquakes out here in Northern California that seem like pre-shocks that are setting up something huge out here.

I remember the big one back in 1989 where a friend and I was putting a new stereo into my 1967 Ford Ranchero and we literally watched my driveway roll like it was a waterbed. It cracked all up and never was the same.

But hey, Waterbeds? Do they even sell those things anymore? I swear every time I woke up on one of those my back was in serious, serious pain. Even my ribs had cramps in the morning.

That is one thing I don't miss about the 70's and 80's, that overrated waterbed thing. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If what you say is true, you are counting on them being connected as related events.

But right now, anyone who reports on any world-spanning event that isn't MMGW is pretty much blown off. Look at the ones who study the sun and say it's going into a solar minimum.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

SheopleNation

I think that we hear about those things more these days because of the internet, youtube and e-mail. However, I will say that I have noticed many small Earthquakes out here in Northern California that seem like pre-shocks that are setting up something huge out here.

How much longer will that be the excuse for these escalating events...the internet and better communications.

When the UK got hammered with one relentless hurricane-force wind storm after another this year, was that something that happened all the time and we just knew about because of the internet?

When 22 volcanoes were spewing ash this winter all at the same time in one island nation, Indonesia, was that something that happened all the time but we knew about it because of the internet?

When a man in Seffner, FL was swallowed up by a sinkhole underneath the bed he slept in, was that also something that happened all the time, but we just knew because of the internet?

When a fireball exploded over a major city and 1,200 people were injured from the exploding glass throughout the city....

A 4.8 quake in Yellowstone, the largest in 34 years, does this happen all the time...

Or 1,000 earthquakes in Oklahoma already this year, does this happen all the time, and we just know now because of the internet?

I don't know about you, but I've never heard of lightning that created such powerful thunderclaps, they shattered out windows as the storm in February did in Philadelphia.

Get yourself a Google Alert and tell me how many floods are happening this week alone all around the world...but all these floods happen all the time.

All these events happened in the past year alone.

I can go on and on with this ridiculousness for the better part of the night, but I'm too tired and I think you get the point!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

liejunkie01
Thank you for the heads up Rezlooper.

Even if it is a fake, this is something we need to keep an eye on.

Every time I see a thread that you authored, I read it. I like the way you present your information.

Keep up the great work.

Why? Why do we need to keep our eyes on this? We don't have enough to worry about in the world right now? We need to spend precious minutes with our eye on something that's a complete hoax ?No thanks. I have enough real problems to occupy my time.

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you don't have the time to "worry" about it, then how did you find the time to come into Rezlooper's thread and be so "not worried" about it?

I personally was talking about keeping an eye on Yellowstone in general, but its cool take it how you want it.

I am not worried, as you say, about Yellowstone erupting, but I would like to have a heads up so I can try to be one step ahead of the uninformed, so when tshtf I won't be put into an early "situation, just to feed my family.

Yes it will be a global event, but the well prepared can do the best we/they can to prolong themselves and their families life, hopefully to withstand the BS that will be first brought on by people that did not "worry", then by the environmental impacts of such an eruption. Besides it may not be as big as the one's in the past. Who's to say what will happen?

So please don't worry, but let those of us that want to stay informed, be informed with all the information available, valid or not, and let us cypher out the bs, so maybe that one day you yourself will be helped by such information.

edit on 11-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Oh I get the point my friend, but take a deep breath, and calm down. Don't you think that you're maybe getting a little too worked up about nothing thus far?

Also, I don't need to get myself anything, I monitor everything that is happening here in the West quite well actually.

With that being said, Nobody is trying to attack you, so just take it easy, I understand what you're trying to say here Rez. ~$heopleNation

edit on 11-4-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Quite often it is the people that say, "Nothing to worry about" "Why do you want to scare people" that scream the loudest after an event saying, "Why weren't we warned, what happened to the early warning system" and then want to sue everyone in sight and throw people in jail as happened in Italy.

Forewarned is forearmed. Watch and be prepared.

It is an absolute certainty that Yellowstone will erupt again with a steam event and a primary eruption.

Major, very major, earthquakes will occur.

We just don't know when and since we have absolutely zero experience with super volcanoes we must keep watch.

P

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Rezlooper

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by ObjectZero

We're not getting reports from there. What were getting is stupid videos from people who get off on causing a ruckus. They get off on scaring people.
Why don't anty of these reports say they come from USGS? Or homeland security or even flocking codes and compliance. No agency is ever mentioned. Just my friend in LE got a fax or e-mail from some unnamed governmental agency reporting what other idiots put up as official news while at the same time saying that the video from a Yellowstone ranger is disinformation. It's all so laughable. If something was really going on we'd know about it. Yes we would don't listen to the morons who insist that the govt wouldn't tell us. That's the stupidest C.T. of all. They couldn't get away with not telling us and the rest of the planet as this would be a global event.

Helium gas reports, ground uplift, 4.8 earthquakes...where do you think those reports came from? Stupid people on You Tube?

Right... did any of those reports come with an evacuation order? Just as I thought.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Has there been an evacuation order?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Oh, I absolutely agree about keeping an eye on things, but I think if this had occurred, it would have leaked to more sources than just one YouTube person who doesn't even offer a copy of the warning as proof of his assertions.

I'm going to rely more on things like a general increase in seismic activity in general, activity where it's not normally found, and unusual activity in places where activity has been noted.

So, I'm watching, but I'm not at def-con Panic Mode yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Why are you asking me that? You know very well there has not been.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I'm just wondering which report came out with an evacuation order. I never saw any reports that came out with evacuation orders as you say in your last post. This OP has a phony You Tube guy who claims that he received a letter giving heads up about a "possible" evacuation order. The keyword was always "possible" in any part of this thread. The main question is that I, myself, debunked this thread but you came in here ranting and raving about how we are all crazy for even discussing it, so maybe you should read the whole thread. Why do you have such a problem with us folks having a discussion about any activity at Yellowstone? We've clearly dismissed the video, so what's your deal?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
Is Yellow Stone connected to the San Andreas Fault, and the Grand Canyon?
edit on 10-4-2014 by UKGuy1805 because: Spelling

Nope, not at all.

The Grand Canyon is not a fault, but rather the result of erosion.

The San Andreas is on the west coast and generally runs north-south.

Yellowstone is towards the center of the North American craton and is not related (at least not directly) to the pacific rim.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Thank you for the clarification, my quiry was in relation to a dream i had some time ago, i drempt that a very tall man wearing dark clothing showed me an area of the US that had split open and was full of cascading water several thousand feet deep, this streached asfar as Mexico and had completely seperated part of the Americas Western seaboard, the man told me he was from "Down Below" and it was because of "Them" that this had happened.

This is why i asked my question.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just to add the the above - this man who was showing me this area was communicating with me by thought not verbaly, he also let me kno that this would happen more over.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I live in Jackson, WY, 90 miles from Old Faithful, 58 miles from the South Entrance to Yellowstone...... the bison were doing their annual in/out moving around as the snows subside.... they were NOT fleeing anything. The posts that show up here anytime there is a slight earthquake just show the paranoia here as they happen basically, every single day of the year. There hasn't been a decent sized one in years, just little things, which are constant. There is NO evacuation going on, no warnings, no reports..... just the usual nonsense that gets blown way out of proportion, exaggerated, and turned into a dramatic panic story over nothing at all. I've lived here over 30 years and been on ATS for years, and these stories come up with great regularity. Yes, we hear about little earthquakes, yes we hear about rising and falling ground levels, yes, we hear about changes in geyser regularity, etc., etc., but what else would one expect of a geologically active area? These are minor bumps that happen alllll the time. The bison are fine, so is Yellowstone.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Now that everyone has debunked this, something will happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Since this started out as a report on an evacuation order, could the original "order" spoken of be the evacuation in Jackson and the fellow who got word of it misunderstood?
It's the same general area.
There was an evacuation order for people to leave the area below the sliding butte.
You know---like the telephone game---someone mentioned that they could expect to get an order to evacuate people---as the people in Jackson were trying to make up their minds about the possible landslide there---someone heard "Wyoming" and immediately thought Yellowstone simply because it was in the news due to the recent quake.
A radio report just said that a 16" water main has broken as a result of the sliding but the on-site engineers and geologists say there is little chance the entire hillside will collapse.
Not sure I'd want to trust my life on their opinion---but then, I doubt I would have bought property with that mass looming above it. Seems too much like tempting fate to me...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Apart from being on the same planet and sharing geology as a main science, no.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Rez, I live close to one of the cities mentioned. I have not heard of any evacuation orders but there is something strange going on. I used to live in Idaho and have a project there. One of our geologist stated that the Snake River Canyon was on old continental shelf. It is even said that submarines are able to travel from West Coast to a lake in Southern Idaho, in fact there used to be a sign that indicated a submarine base at a lake. That sign was between Pocatello and Twin Falls. The sign no longer is there.

The reason that I bring this up is that Challis, Idaho is experiencing earthquakes and that area towards Quake lake is known for large earthquake that created lakes and made land rise instantly up some 45 feet. If I am correct the Challis area is close to the new hot spot for Yellowstone and if things are happening in the park it will be reflected in the Challis area.

We are going to the Boiling River today to soak, or at least that is the plan, and will see if there is any temp changes at the river or if any more roads are closed in the park. There are some roads that are still closed but they could be closed for a completely different reason.

Check out the quake in outside Yellowstone that happened in 1959.

The possible causes of all this activity is the fact that Mars is opposite the sun and there is a tug a war happening with the Earth's crust. The Blood Moon I believe is going to be caused by the angle of reflection of Sun, Mars, Moon. The 14th Mars is only going to be 57 million miles from Earth and I am expecting things to get a little more interesting. I think we are going to see something on the West Coast in the next 24-72 hours. Probably LA area. The Big booms are what I call geologic explosions where the heat and rock is mixing with gases and large areas are blowing apart.

If it is true that there is a way for submarines to travel to that lake then there is a shelf or fault that runs to West Coast. Oddly enough there is a fault that runs from Yellowstone through Challis and down through Boise. I know the fault.

One more thing, I used to live next to Yellowstone Park and I can tell you that when the snow get high in the park the buffalo go outside to graze. They go back into the park in the spring. If they are running away from the park in spring something is up.
edit on 13-4-2014 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

I was wondering about that to when I saw the news about the slide...like someone blew it out of proportion, maybe. Especially when you find out later those folks are connected to BIN.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join