It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone Possible Evacuation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Our company has a couple of guys working at the Yellowstone Lake Lodge, no evacuations there.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Rezlooper
I'd still like to know about the sinkholes. I wonder if any one can find out if there are any sinkholes developing within Yellowstone.

Well, Tom (the guy in our video) says that he has confirmed with "John" that yellowstone is unzipping. Perhaps we need to find out who John is and question him.

*wonders to herself what unzipping means* Eh, no worries I guess. He isn't using big fancy technical words that make me feel uncomfortable.

And I still have to question why anyone (like the LEO referenced) would call this guy, with a big ol' whopping 95 videos on YouTube, to give him a heads up about a possible "unconfirmed" evacuation plan. Why this guy? I mean the LEO could have just posted it right here on ATS for better coverage, right?
edit on 10-4-2014 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Is there anything concrete beyond this one video?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Looks like the same guy claimed in December that there was to be an imminent asteroid impact in the Atlantic Ocean

Yes, it's Before its News.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Might be John Moore...

Talks about Yellowstone here, listen!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Funny cause it didn't snow today...... it was 65 and sunny

edit on 10-4-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Nice catch. So how are things in Cody Wyoming? BTW I checked the weather lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A possible volcanic eruption in Yellowstone and ensuing evac would be a monumental task. Have you seen the new size est on that super? You'd have to clear out the entire middle of the US. Even that wouldn't garuntee safety..

I'd have to go with hoax on this one, besides if the nwo guys are correct. This would be the perfect scenario .. Kill off mass amounts of people, strip the US of its super power status, the dollar would be nonexsisitant, create fear and panic over water and food supply's..

That would be TPTB wet dream. They'd accomplish almost everything for the one world government, currency and new laws with one fell swoop..

Ya, now that I think even more about it. They wouldn't evac anyone but elite..

I'm staying with hoax..

Nice find anyway OP..

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

You'd have to clear out a lot, but I'm not sure about the entire middle. For example, we're right on the edge of the extent of the second eruption extent in the map they like to show off everywhere. If it blew, we might be able to ride it out here with a few centimeters of ash fall in this area, give or take. We might wind up having to put my folks up, though.

Point is, there is no way to tell how severe it would actually get. They'd certainly have to evacuate a few states which would be horrendous, but those are sparsely populated areas, too, which would moderate things a bit.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Not there but it is just over the hill. Nothing new here. I have msged a couple people I know in the area, Cody, Powell, Greybull, Bozeman to see it they have heard anything only one is an LEO...doubt it is of real concern....yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why bother evacuating?

The thing has blown ash all the way to Texas before...how is a local evacuation going to change anything?

Besides, this apparently happened last year as well although it appears nothing came of it. Just Google "yellowstone evacuation" and look at the links right below the BIN ones (reference date of 10/01/13)

And.......we're still here.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the heads up Rezlooper.

Even if it is a fake, this is something we need to keep an eye on.

Every time I see a thread that you authored, I read it. I like the way you present your information.

Keep up the great work.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Unfortunately, methane doesn't get the attention it deserves.

I hear ya! No it doesn't. Often times, science walks around with blinkers on only seeing what is trendy. They don't call it trendy, but, that is what it is. Ideas that are flavour of the decade in 'current' thinking. We should be studying all available data where Super Volcanoes are concerned.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Lots of meth-heads around the Bozeman area. Maybe he's confused... ?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There was a 4.1 in the yellowstone area not even an hour ago.

Check out usgs or iris
edit on 10/4/14 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

AzureSky
There was a 4.1 in the yellowstone area not even an hour ago.

Check out usgs or iris
edit on 10/4/14 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

there was an earthquake in Challis Idaho but its on the edge of Boise National Forest in the middle of Idaho so not exactly in yellowstone lol

It was a 4.1 at 0821 am thismorning (its not midnight yet where I'm at) lol at 3.1 mi deep, just fyi lol not yellowstone lol

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, it is always possible that an area may have to be evacuated when you live near a volcano. This may be just one of those be prepared letters to keep people on their toes. There is always a small threat of an eruption, boosting it up to two percent from one percent chance means a letter may be sent. I don't think it is worth worrying about. They will let people know if something is going to happen. At least I would hope they would.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Yes, very true about the bison running! I witnessed myself late last summer. Spent a week in Bozeman! So beautiful there.
Have a great time!

pax

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Really?

Well he said "just lots of snow". Do you have snow on the ground, maybe that's what he meant.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Mamatus

Nice catch. So how are things in Cody Wyoming? BTW I checked the weather lol.

What's that mean? Nice catch?

I was was repeating what he said, I have no clue as I live in Arizona.......

I used to live in the exciting town of Basin.... lots to do there..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join