It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can everything become peaceful?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I am not suggesting the survival of the fittest part of us should go away. That won't happen. That would mean no ego. There is a lack of balance is what I am saying. We are talking about peace in here. Competition can be a cooperative endeavor. It doesn't need to be stressful but can be stress releasing when one knows others truly care about their well being.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I second your opinion. 100%

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
To have peace worldwide you need to get rid of the two things that cause all wars. Money and religion. Religion can be a good thing but too many humans twist religion to meet their own personal ends. And as far as money the old saying is true the love of money is the root of all evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

So what will we get rid of to prevent what happened in China, Russia and Cambodia? Those mass killings were all caused by a-religious people.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StayAware

The way things are at the moment there will never be peace on the global scene but it doesn't mean a person cannot find peace within themselves. The sad truth is if we wanted world peace a lot of blood would have to be spilt to achieve it.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

buster2010
To have peace worldwide you need to get rid of the two things that cause all wars. Money and religion. Religion can be a good thing but too many humans twist religion to meet their own personal ends. And as far as money the old saying is true the love of money is the root of all evil.

That old saying come from religion.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

dollukka
When there is only one leader and everyone else is drugged to obey all what leader says... peace of the kind not what we are really lookin for tho.

We have a winner

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

buster2010

Wouldn't something always be there to replace the idea of money? It would turn into trade of tangible goods and then people would fight over the land to get access to those resources so they can have more stuff to trade.

The way to make money not be an issue is to tell people they are not allowed to trade and then we would be mad about control. If you live where pineapples grow that's what you eat. If you don't have them you don't get them. So that doesn't work. There will always be a monetary system. It's how we interact with it.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Once this weak pathetic subspecies realizes I'm it's superior in every way and coronates me emperor of Earth for life. My benevolent rule washes over the whole of the planet and everyone knows the glorious peace and tranquility of a united planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

buster2010

Very well put.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 168617

He didn't say religion was all bad. He said people, namely counties I would guess, twist it to fit what they want done.

Correct me if I'm wrong buster.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

The thing about global peace is that any decent person wants it. Then they let their emotions get involved instead of thinking. Things like wars come from stupidity. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

War has nothing to do with emotions or lack of intelligence. It's all about wanting control of resources another is claiming (i.e. power). Always has been, always will be. It may be justified by other means (like religion), but at the heart, it is ALWAYS about resources. Think the Crusades were about religion? Nope, all about carving out trade routes to the East. (as an example).

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
When we realize that we are have never been alone in this Universe. I feel that contact is coming soon. They are no longer waiting for our corrupt institutions to announce disclosure. This has become a grassroots effort. Contact may be on an individual basis first. Then the open landings. I actually feel the tension. Our family is about to get a lot bigger.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

solongandgoodnight
reply to post by 168617

He didn't say religion was all bad. He said people, namely counties I would guess, twist it to fit what they want done.

Correct me if I'm wrong buster.

That is what I said. It's just that some people here can't read that well.
edit on 11-4-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Dianec

buster2010

Wouldn't something always be there to replace the idea of money? It would turn into trade of tangible goods and then people would fight over the land to get access to those resources so they can have more stuff to trade.

The way to make money not be an issue is to tell people they are not allowed to trade and then we would be mad about control. If you live where pineapples grow that's what you eat. If you don't have them you don't get them. So that doesn't work. There will always be a monetary system. It's how we interact with it.

The barter system worked quite well but it's for profit money that is the problem. Money loaned at interest is nothing but a failure because it encourages greed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join