It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisable people are real (I have proof)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OK, after going out to dinner with my wife she informs me we need to stop to pick up a few household items. Target was close so I asked if it was ok to go there. She said it would be fine so I headed to it. It was about 9:30 pm when I pulled into the parking lot. There wasn’t many vehicles and I actually parked close to the building. Noticing the handicap spots were all full was odd since that was about the only other cars in the lot.
We go inside and I told my wife I was going to use the restroom, as a reason to break away and not have to answer countless “Do you like this?” or a few other questions she constantly asks while shopping.

When I enter the restroom I figure I might as well take a leak before the ride home and to make my cover story a reality. Once inside the restroom all stalls and facilities are occupied except one. It had a handicap sticker on the door…I don’t think I am going to take long or inconvenience anyone if I use it.
As I walk into the studio apartment sized stall, with handrails for ballerinas (They were not close enough to the stool to assist someone in a wheelchair)... I then noticed the stool was about a foot taller than a normal restroom toilet…Still not an issue, I just have to go #1.

About 2 and a half feet from the toilet I can see what is inside and its bad…I mean REALLY BAD. Out of respect for the next person I considered flushing it, but it was an automatic flusher with no button that I can see. Thinking to myself, “I don’t have to go that bad, and this is a problem I will not be able to fix……”) I turn to leave, as I do I hear the toilet flush. That sensor could detect me from 2 and a half feet away and not see who or whatever left that horrible deposit?

After it had flushed I cautiously turned to look and the flush left the stool looking as if what was inside had never happened. While I did what I came to do something occurred to me, but I was going to have to investigate the matter.

I thoroughly washed my hands and left the restroom and walked to the front of the store to look outside, all the handicapped spots were still full. I casually strolled around the store noticing everyone in the building. They all look completely fine, no disabilities that I could see. That’s when I put it all together. Invisible people….They are real and it must be considered a disability. Now I still wonder, was a person still in that stall while I was there?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i want my minute and a half back from reading this seriously

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

It's just a joke, this is the correct forum...Jokes, Puns & Pranks.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Speculation

Hi Speculation!
Of course that invisible person was in the stall with you! Even worse, they probably came home with you too!
If things start moving or disappearing, you will have to call the invisible exterminators. Too bad they don't take invisible money though.

I thought your story was funny.
I don't think it's funny when able-bodied people park in handicap spots though. Then I yell at them and wave my fist.
I'm not exactly intimidating to look at lol, but it makes me feel better.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I like the way you think, and you are possibly correct, stranger things have happened since this event occurred.

On a serious note, The disabled spots were full the night I got the idea for this joke and it annoys me. Also the layout of the disabled stall is not helpful in anyway. Most all of this story is true. I Do not believe there are invisible people at this time, though I do not close my mind to possibilities.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Speculation because: typo

edit on 10-4-2014 by Speculation because: typo x2

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I got your point!

Yeah, those big stalls are...weird.
But, when ya gotta go..you gotta go.
Yesterday I used the "men's" room at the grocery store because there was a line-up of women waiting for the women's bathroom. (single stall bathroom).
I came out smiling, they were still all lined up.
Probably still there, hehe....

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You go girl!!!....Oh wait, you already did. Forgive me, stuck in a hotel today waiting for a flight.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Oh? Shouldn't you be at the airport?
It's funny when people say they are 'stuck' in a hotel...to someone who hasn't had a vacation or holiday for years. I think I would love to just spend one night in a hotel and get room service...maybe a Jacuzzi tub....*sigh*
I'm sure it's not fun...are you working?
Sorry, I'm bad with 'thread drift', lol.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The diameter of the object in discussion is not related to the diameter of the place it came from. A wider than usual object is a sign of a healthy system with clean conducts and a good diet.

It was made by the healthiest person in the store.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It was a fun story.. but this is where quite many fails when they think of handicapped spots and suppose all handicapped are at least in wheelchairs etc. There is a lot of diseases which are qualified to have right to use handicapped spots even when seeminly these people are not crippled etc but they can be in lot of pain like in rheumatism where every step they take can real painful. Also parents of autistic children can use handicapped spot.. etc

In one way you are right all these people are "invisible" but they still has the right to that spot

Toilet thing i can´t explain to you .. maybe it has remote control ..

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I was working, about to head home I got a 8pm flight.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I hope you have a safe and comfortable flight!
Let me know what the bathroom on the plane was like....I've never flown, lol.
(although 'going' on a train is always amusing)

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Quick reply, about to jet, literally. I agree with you fully I only meant the joke as a joke and only have issues with people that abuse the system. Having heard people with disabilities say that people look right past them was another reason I posted this. You will be surprised how many people will begin to notice people with disabilities if there is something that pointed them out in an odd way. (this was never intended to degrade their condition).

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

There is an old saying in here where i live. " In every joke there is some thruth in it " grins.
You are right there is people who takes advantage of those spots even they do not have right to it.. its disgraceful.

Sorry i couldn´t help myself, i saw a good opportunity to enlighten some misunderstandings in generally

edit on 10-4-2014 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Your invisable man ( or woman... being invisible can help you make choices like jacygirl did... lol anyways ) was at the mall I went today!

He also flushed after I got back a few feet... not while I was trying to activate the damn thing...
You understand I "stumbled" on his job... I wish it had his or her invisible proprieties...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh, joke forum. I was gonna ask, are you serious? Haha. Those sensors can be strange. I've experienced their "malfunctioning" on multiple occasions. And you are spot on about the handicap parking. What really irks me though is this...My grandmother doesn't drive, as she is 79, although she never drove really, but anyway I will take her anywhere she needs to go. Well the grocery store we go to has spots reserved for senior citizens, so I will park there when I can so she doesn't have to walk very far. She could easily get a handicap sticker, as she walks very slowly because her knees and legs are pretty bad, but she doesn't feel she is "handicapped."

Anyway, I constantly see people park in these spots, and they are not senior citizens at all. I've seen non-handicapped people parking in handicap spots as well. It just really pisses me off. From my experience there seems to be a certain type of person that does this more frequently, but I won't get into that, as I don't want to "offend" anyone, despite the fact I would just be reporting what I have personally witnessed.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Wouldn't invisible people have invisible stools?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Thanks, was a good flight. I have seen the restrooms on the planes but have never used one. They look like a potra-potty only smaller.
Most hotels don't even have room service anymore, the few that do cost way to much to consider using. Most have local pizza and Chinese restaurant menus and phone numbers for delivery by the phone.
The Jacuzzi is usually publically located with a pool and closed except for summer months. The few places I have stayed with indoor pools and Jacuzzi are echo chambers of doom. If you go there always seems to be children young enough to not be in school with high pitched screams playing while you sit with random and often very strange people and share sweaty water.
While at hotels or motels there is one perk, can take a really long hot shower and the hot water never runs out.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hello Spec!
Glad you made it home safe!
The hotels you described do sound kind of grim. No room service? WTH?
I think the last time I stayed in one, was in Niagra Falls. There was a Jacuzzi tub right in the room, and a balcony overlooking the Falls.

Hey, I think I know one of the invisible people...Ida Know.
Every time I would ask the kids who ate the last cookie, or who let the cat out...it was always "Ida Know".
Tsk, caused me a lot of grief, that saucy brat Ida.

jacygirl

top topics

<<   2 >>

join