It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accidentally Shoots Himself At NRA Event!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ya just can't make this s@@t up! LOL
Yes I am a NRA member.

A man accidentally shot himself at an NRA event on Tuesday, the (Easton, Pa.) Express-Times reported.

According to the paper, Bethlehem, Pa. police said the injury was non-life threatening, and the man was taken to a local hospital for treatment. His name was not released, police added.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Like a police officer having a car accident.... or shooting themselves.

Police officer shoots himself accidentally in a gun shop.
ETA : Except police officers are trained extensively using taxpayer dollars, not so for NRA members.
edit on bu302014-04-10T17:11:21-05:0005America/ChicagoThu, 10 Apr 2014 17:11:21 -05005u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This one is still my favorite! A cop teaching firearm safety no less!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

We have a case here in Bridgeport Ct. where a cop shot himself in the leg at a local diner, I will try and find the link.
The cop is in big trouble.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Oh the irony!!!

People should make sure to leave the safety on. That or we could create a gun that's idiot proof.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
"Responsible law abiding gun owner!"

lmao!

Naw, we don't need none dem der gubermint gun reguatons geetin in da way uv our gunz und shutin stuff!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

HauntWok

lmao!

Naw, we don't need none dem der gubermint gun reguatons geetin in da way uv our gunz und shutin stuff!

What is this racist talk? You think because someone has a southern/Appalachian accent that they're stupid? I really hope you are not that ignorant.

# happens. In this case, it was probably an irresponsible person. It's common sense amongst people who own and use guns to always keep the safety on and finger OFF the trigger. One irresponsible idiot doesn't account for all gun owners. That sentiment is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

# happens. In this case, it was probably an irresponsible person. It's common sense amongst people who own and use guns to always keep the safety on and finger OFF the trigger. One irresponsible idiot doesn't account for all gun owners. That sentiment is ridiculous.

Yea, being an idiot isn't excusable. What kind of moron shoots themselves with their own gun? What kind of an imbecile is so flagrantly ignorant on any kind of gun safety that it's simply amazing that this kind of thing hasn't happened to him before. Sadly though, he probably will shoot himself again. Hopefully he won't accidently kill anyone being stupid with firearms.

Please someone remind these gun nuts to not point the side with the hole at anything they don't want to die.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

HauntWok

lmao!

You forgot to use a 'ghetto accent' quote to cover the stupid taxpayer trained and funded cop that shot himself in a roomful of school children.

Or are you only bigoted in one direction?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Knowing people like him can easily get guns scare the shiiitake outta me.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I love how you brought an another video to derail the thread against the precious NRA.

also a Black cop lulz.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone that is calling this guy an idiot has any details of the incident?
I went to the Huff post link. No details there.
I went to the Lehigh Live link, the source of the story, no details there.
If no one knows the details about the incident, isn't a bit of a reach to call him an idiot?
If a car accident is caused by a tire blowout, does that mean that the driver is an idiot?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I'd love to hear you answer my question above....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

luciddream
Knowing people like him can easily get guns scare the shiiitake outta me.

People like him?

What exactly do you know about him?
Please elaborate.

Also, I didn't post the video of the black cop. I just commented on it.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

butcherguy

The gun came alive and shot him?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I love how you brought an another video to derail the thread against the precious NRA.

also a Black cop lulz.

What prey tell does a black cop have any "lulz" to do with this? Is this not a form of derailment?

I swear, ATS woke up with a shot of ignorant in there coffee this morning.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

luciddream

butcherguy

The gun came alive and shot him?

Do you have details about what happened?
I am not saying that he didn't break any rules of safety. But I am saying that you have shown no proof that he did.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It's my understanding that both Lucid and Haunt are trolling this morning. They have both displayed oh. so. eloquently there arrogance.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I better stop feeding them, eh?
I was hoping they might have read a news report that had mentioned whether it was a wheelgun or an automatic, if he was bolstering his weapon when the discharge occurred, if he dropped the weapon, if he tripped and fell... causing the weapon to discharge, OR if they had actual proof that the person was mentally defective.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

sulaw

It's my understanding that both Lucid and Haunt are trolling this morning. They have both displayed oh. so. eloquently there arrogance.

omg someone has different opinion and not picking the popular opinion, he must be trolling lol.

Keep living under there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join