It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirchhoff’s Law Proven Invalid, The Implications Are Enormous

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

However I do have some respect for their difficulty in learning this, because I think even Einstein struggled with some observations that were inconsistent with the way he expected the universe to be, as evident in his ""I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice." comment, when as far as we can tell, is an example of Einstein not learning the simple lesson you learned.

Uh, I may be on Einstein's side with this. The 'insertion' of randomness is theoretically unclear: if you write down the Heisenberg equations of motion for a system, plus the mechanics of the 'observer' apparatus and integrate the initial-value problem, when do you insert the randomness? What's the law for that? Deciding that 'an observation' happens at some time which inserts a projection operator doesn't make for good fundamental physics but it is extremely useful and nearly always experimentally applicable approximation.

On the other hand, playing dice, as in very high dimensional chaos in a deterministic system, as in what happens with a physical 6 sided cube, is a consistent explanation. Small particle system interacting with 10^23 unprepared quantum mechanical phases in arbitrarily unknown states, each spinning like a absurdly fast roulette wheel.....

The facts of deterministic chaos were not well known to physicists in Einstein's day, and Einstein was a master of statistical mechanics.

edit on 16-4-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

mbkennel
Wrong questions. RIght questions: what effect does it have on observational properties and how does it fit in the theory which explains other observational properties. Are those justified by experiment?

LOL

So you answer my questions by simply calling them wrong.

Greatest answer ever.

And the papers you linked? I don't think it's even possible to count the number of theoretical entities they use to arrive at their conclusions. Throwing papers at me doesn't change the validity of my statement. The Higgs Field is an aether-like concept.

Why don't you want to answer my questions?

Just tell me how the Higgs field came to exist. I'm all ears. Did God create it? Supposedly you people have determined how all the matter in the universe was produced! Why can't you tell me how the Higgs field was created?

edit on 4/16/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

mbkennel

AnarchoCapitalist
I think you're scared that if EU theory was to be followed and taken to its final conclusion, that we would come to understand that consciousness is not some biochemical by-product. You're afraid science would be forced to admit consciousness is fundamental to the creation of matter. You're afraid we would end up PROVING we are all a part of some God-like being's creation!

Now it comes out.

So it isn't the Electric Universe after all. It's the Electric plus the actual God-particle field (which has arbitrary equations of motion which are experimetnally unfalsifiable).

I wasn't aware that plasma theory or Alfven waves required God or in any way implied anything about the nature of consciousness. That must be a EU only sort of thing. Of course, you might have to resort to saying "God steps in here to provide an anomalous potential required by EU"

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

AnarchoCapitalist

mbkennel
Wrong questions. RIght questions: what effect does it have on observational properties and how does it fit in the theory which explains other observational properties. Are those justified by experiment?

LOL

So you answer my questions by simply calling them wrong.

Greatest answer ever.

Yes. It's because you are very philosophically naive and don't understand the epistimological difficulties surrounding your notions of 'tangible' and 'intuitive', issues which have been in play for thousands of years.

Physicists don't do that and I gave the questions which lead to successful intellectual outcomes.

And the papers you linked? I don't think it's even possible to count the number of theoretical entities they use to arrive at their conclusions.

And?

Throwing papers at me doesn't change the validity of my statement. The Higgs Field is an aether-like concept.

For non-standard variations of the definition 'aether-like' which happen to be equal to the Standard Model instantiation of quantum field theory, yes. For various of 'aether-like' in the sense commonly assumed by cranks, 'no'.

Nobody uses that word 'aether-like' because it's misleading. And besides you seemed to be strongly attached to the idea that space is dynamically inert, which it isn't. I see no essential difference between assuming that an electric & magnetic field exists throughout space which you apparently accept and a quantum field which supports what we call particles which exists throughout space.

Why don't you want to answer my questions?

Just tell me how the Higgs field came to exist. I'm all ears. Did God create it? Supposedly you people have determined how all the matter in the universe was produced!

Working on it, but yes, because we have experimental evidence and a theory and have created matter.

Why can't you tell me how the Higgs field was created?

We don't have a validated theory for meta field theories, giving dynamical equations for universe creation (i.e. construction of the set of fields in the model). Probably because they're not experimentally falsifiable without observing a large set of multiple universes created by the same process, and that is not experimentally possible so that endeavor is not very productive physics.

edit on 4/16/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Bedlam

It's going to be awfully tough to explain away all the experimental data that corroborates GR and SR. Unless, of course, you have access to 'the other physics'.

That should be if I'm not mistaken beyond your pay scale.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nochzwei

I don't think getting a raise would make it any easier.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

I'm an engineer for those guys. They feed me equations and half-arsed explanations and I'm supposed to make it do things.

edit on 17-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I'm an engineer for those guys. They feed me equations and half-arsed explanations and I'm supposed to make it do things.

Lol interesting. Careful though, lest you create some
Paul Daniels kind of box of tricks

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hopefully it won't end up like Tom Bearden's 'Pandora's box' surprise. While I have sincere doubts it happened, the visual image has stayed with me for years.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hopefully it won't end up like Tom Bearden's 'Pandora's box' surprise. While I have sincere doubts it happened, the visual image has stayed with me for years.

I googled tom bearden. Apparently he has written a book called oblivion.
All sorts of nutty claims and ideas there

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Unity_99

The humble pistol shrimp proves conventional science is a joke. And the temperature of the bubble reaches the temperature of the sun's corona, but the claw stays cool. Its cavitation. Keeley's Secret.

Any idea how much actual heat is produced?

Why would you malign the pistol shrimp by implying they use hidden air hoses?

Yes, they've duplicated it and that is called a "star in a jar". Its cavitation. The shrimp emits a shotgun sound, that pierces the bubble, causing the molecules to release energy. which is what the sun's corona is doing. The sun's corona is hot, and all the elements that build our solar system, are created there, reformed an reshaped. The sun itself does not have to be hot.

In a star in a jar, the repeat of this, they put HZ through the bubble.

If you read up on Keely's Secret, and Walter Russel, and various Tesla style scientists and researchers from the past you'd understand why.

Edward Leedskalnin didn't support concepts of electrons. Well who would, in the fairy tale kingdom, an all negative and yet invisibile/weightless, undetectable, because its probably not there, magnet is orbiting an all positive one?

Wonder why that miracle occurs, eh?

Its more like, not a chaos universe, but an electrical one, with harmonious arrangements, clusters of organized positive/negative charged molecules, that are really slowed down waves, denser waves of plasma and current and magnetic discharge.

And when you force a HZ, or friction to enter a contained space, such as a bubble, you force an enormous release of energy,

The sun's corona is COLD FUSION.

The star in a jar, is COLD FUSION.

The pistol shrimp, is COLD FUSION.

We could powering the world on this.

Its not smashing things together and releasing radiation either. Its implosive. Not explosive. Clean energy! In a natural system of abundance, not scarsity.

Its not a chaotic universe, its a harmonious universe of multipoled magnetic groupings, where shapes and forms, are all influenced by forces such as sound, hz, friction, and these elements can both shape what's around us, but also change can release the energy kept within.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I googled tom bearden. Apparently he has written a book called oblivion.
All sorts of nutty claims and ideas there

Oh, he's pretty entertaining. I knew him personally when I lived in Huntsville.

The books and online stuff are nothing compared to his live performances. Although I do have to say, occasionally you see him stick something in the online stuff that's actually TS, sort of an easter egg.

He has one particular premise that involves a Russian device for reversing time sequences of data that uses plasmonics. (where he found out about that little gem might be interesting). Supposedly, he and his buddies built this device into a larger cabinet like treatment chamber, which I envision as sort of a one-chamber Brundlefly setup. I won't go into what it's supposed to do 'legitimately', except they used it on a set of animals with varied results. Anyway, one day they fired this thing up and let it run with nothing in the box. Surprise! Something weird and pissed off formed in the chamber and let itself out. Moral of the story: never run your time-reversal box empty. The description of what they got was good for a couple of nightmares. While I don't believe it for a minute, it was very graphic in a Lovecraftian way.

What I Envision Tom's Secret Box Disgorging When Run Empty
edit on 19-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Yes, they've duplicated it and that is called a "star in a jar". Its cavitation. The shrimp emits a shotgun sound, that pierces the bubble, causing the molecules to release energy. which is what the sun's corona is doing. The sun's corona is hot, and all the elements that build our solar system, are created there, reformed an reshaped. The sun itself does not have to be hot.

Not at all. The term 'star in a jar' is a journo generic term for fusion. The shrimp makes a very fast movement with its claw. The motion causes a cavitation bubble to form. When the bubble collapses, the very low pressure gas inside the bubble is heated by the collapse. It can reach 20,000K for a brief moment. That is not enough to cause fusion. There was one guy, Taleyarkhan, who claimed it did, but it was determined that he faked the data.

The Sun's corona does not support fusion. It isn't hot enough. That all happens in the core, where it's far hotter and the pressures are quite a bit higher.

In a star in a jar, the repeat of this, they put HZ through the bubble.

If you read up on Keely's Secret, and Walter Russel, and various Tesla style scientists and researchers from the past you'd understand why.

If you get enough cranks in a pile, you'll get a fraud?

Edward Leedskalnin didn't support concepts of electrons. Well who would, in the fairy tale kingdom, an all negative and yet invisibile/weightless, undetectable, because its probably not there, magnet is orbiting an all positive one?

Because he was a fraud AND a crank.

It's pretty easy to prove the existence of electric charge. All you need is a balloon and a cat.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What I Envision Tom's Secret Box Disgorging When Run Empty

Lol. That thing is scary. You are not far off. That thing appears in your sleep and bites your palm
for a long time. At times you will see the marks on your palm and back of your hand when you wake up.
Most often a black long dark haired lady also accompanies this thing.
But why did Tom and Co not photograph or track this pissed off thing when it let itself out?
I think there should be penalties for breaking the laws of physics.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I think I recall the story that they managed to corner it and gave a bit of the old ultraviolence with whatever hard objects they had lying about.
edit on 20-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Nochzwei

I think I recall the story that they managed to corner it and gave a bit of the old ultraviolence with whatever hard objects they had lying about.

Nutty as it may seem. Even the montaulk guys were mentioning
appearance of a monster and wrecking their equipment.
Maybe that caused the closure of the project, if indeed it existed in the first place

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
I see no essential difference between assuming that an electric & magnetic field exists throughout space which you apparently accept and a quantum field which supports what we call particles which exists throughout space.

You mean other than the fact that we can point radio telescopes into space and see magnetic fields surrounding pretty much every object we look at? According to Maxwell's equations, electric and magnetic fields are interrelated. You can't have one without the other.

Are you familiar with something called the "shock injection problem?"

Why do all of those galaxy clusters emit x-rays and have radio halos in the first place?

Wiki says, "A mystery of first order Fermi processes is the injection problem. In the environment of a shock, only particles with energies that exceed the thermal energy by much (a factor of a few at least) can cross the shock and 'enter the game' of acceleration. It is presently unclear what mechanism causes the particles to initially have energies sufficiently high to do so."

Wouldn't charged particles in an electric field explain that quite easily?

Heaven forbid we consider that possibility!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Well yes it is cold fusion. Because its a release of energy , intense energy, via hz, friction works too but they used hz, probably mirroring the pistol shrimp's bubble.

its a real experiment, specific one. Where they literally put a hz in a bubble and the result reaches the temperature of a star's corona, just like the pistol shrimp's bubble does before it blasts out and knocks the socks off the crab that was annoying it.

en.wikipedia.org...

BBC Horizon - An Experiment to Save the World

But you connect all the dots, and get a lot of reading material under the video, when you click on show more, such as keely's secret, and other very interesting pdf's, this is all very interesting, having to do with magnetic flows, and poly units of magnets, that are in harmony, rather than our proton, orbited by the magical all negative electron, etc, etc, which doesn't quite make sense.

All the science they've really been developing, and since over a century ago at that, we've been kept in a fossil fuel bubble in a false universe, while they've grown 100 years or more every 10 years, or so, just a guess at how far ahead they are now from our bubble of conventional science.

Sonoluminescence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (See Vid Description)

First 10 minutes links up the pistol shrimp, star in a jar, a unique friction water heater that i have some partial plans for, and intend to make sometime soon I hope.

Its an electric universe, and perhaps a little diverse than thunderbolts, i see a multiverse, because if you drop something, it could be anything, into a liquid infinite medium, amongst many other infinities, it becomes infinitely expressed, in terms of density, lightness, possibility, probability, timeline, etc, just spreads out infinitely everywhere in all directions and all measurements.

Such is the system we're really in.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OP, with very little of the science being actually discussed on this thread, you have stated that this discovery throws out the constants (as well as most everything else in western science). What does it mean, if true by any stretch of the imagination, for the cosmological constant? Is that buttered toast too? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: Bedlam
Well yes it is cold fusion.

BBC Horizon - An Experiment to Save the World
It's really hard to figure out what thought process you're using when you say "yes it is cold fusion" and then post a video that concludes that it's not cold fusion.

click on show more, such as keely's secret
Keely's secret was found after his death. He apparently had a big air compressor and hidden air lines all over his lab. Even his benefactor realized he was using air while he was still alive when she found he was using air tubes.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join