It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers alert, patriots mobilizing, calling for "boots on the ground" at Bundy Ranch.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

www.shtfplan.com...

Word on the street from sources close to the militia movement is that up to 5,000 armed militia members will be arriving in Bunkerville, Nevada sometime today

Dear Lord..... Can some one confirm this ??

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

if that 5000 number is correct they better start shipping body bags there. One car backfires the wrong way and its a good chance all hell will break loose. With that many people odds are theres some nut in the middle of them looking to go down in history and this is there chance

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A couple of observations. It's about time an organized group stops talking and actually stands up to thugs like this. Regardless of what Bundy did or didn't do or what's going on with the land and leasing....the bottom line is this. The BLM escalated this situation. It's their fault that militias are arriving. The BLM could have avoided all of this. It's another case of federal/police agents taking things to far. They would rather use force and weapons to resolve situations. There were countless times in the videos that I've seen where they could have de-escalated things. Showing up with weapons and dogs and not telling people what they're doing and trying to be all secretive and setting up 'free speech zones'. this whole thing isn't sitting well with me.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I stand with the Rancher on this one.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

its my understanding the guy has grazing rights to the land and paid for the BLS to help him maintain the property. It got to a point when he would pay and they would no longer hold up there end of the agreement. He stopped paying the BLS and offered to pay the state to for maintenance and the state declined the payments.

He stopped paying all together, the feds moved in, rounded up all his cattle and have them "hostage". its now roomer that his cattle are dyeing and there burring them with backhoes to hid the evidence.

why wont they give him his cattle back?
edit on 11-4-2014 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Think Obama, cronies, White house, steak dinner, fund raiser.

The guy must raise good meat and the freezer in Washington
was low on steaks.
edit on Rpm41114v36201400000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Naw;
theres no shortage of bull at the white house...

just sayin

ETA:
errr...
not to disagree with Randy...the white house bull IS getting tough to chew
edit on Fripm4b20144America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh! Phff, lol didn't think that one thru quite enough did I Dan.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'll request this here again: so far I've seen a few park rangers with tasers and a couple of dogs, a few SUVs. and a dump truck. Hardly the military. What the hell am I missing here?

Oh and also some pics from other incidents used to illustrate stories about this. Do you have links to pics of the snipers and militarized police?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Apparently you do not have access to local news, or you are watching the wrong sources. This area has now been deemed a "no fly zone" which means the Feds do not want any witnesses to what they plan on doing. Police dogs are at the scene and have attacked the protesters. News clips show people on the surrounding hill tops and have been deemed sniper personnel. More Feds are here than were at the Fort Hood shooting five years ago and so far no shots have been fired. But it is just a "honkie" businessman and family so it must not warrant attention. This is a culmination of anger over treatment that spans decades. This may be the incident that warrants martial law and gun confiscation. It should not have reached this pitch of standoff. It is over a bit of grazing. Why the military level intervention?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

~Lucidity
I'll request this here again: so far I've seen a few park rangers with tasers and a couple of dogs, a few SUVs. and a dump truck. Hardly the military. What the hell am I missing here?

Oh and also some pics from other incidents used to illustrate stories about this. Do you have links to pics of the snipers and militarized police?

i wondered the same thing.
also, the idea that the government would send in armed troops to settle a dispute rather than using the legal system is a bit of a reach. yes, there are some corrupt people in our elected offices. but, none will risk a high profile mess like this without due cause.

to say the state of Nevada decided to send in armed troops on a whim just doesn't make sense to me.
perhaps details will come to light that makes the picture clear. until then i will hold my judgement.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

camaro68ss
reply to post by MrSpad

its my understanding the guy has grazing rights to the land and paid for the BLS to help him maintain the property. It got to a point when he would pay and they would no longer hold up there end of the agreement. He stopped paying the BLS and offered to pay the state to for maintenance and the state declined the payments.

He stopped paying all together, the feds moved in, rounded up all his cattle and have them "hostage". its now roomer that his cattle are dyeing and there burring them with backhoes to hid the evidence.

edit on 11-4-2014 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Thanks for clarifying that, I have been confused as to what is going on.

I read some of his cattle may have been euthanized.

freebeacon.com...
edit on 083030p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by searching411

I've been watching videos and looking at pics posted by the alleged family members and friends. Again, all I see is park rangers, as above.

Where is the military?

The no-fly zone might well be a warning/defense to pilots against potential shots flying in the air with all the "militia" coming.

I heard free speech zones. Those they apparently took down. I heard cell towers cut. No proof of that.

I have a feeling a whole lotta people have the potential to get hurt here...all over exaggeration and hearsay.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Live stream
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am posting this update into only one thread, and this is the thread I
have picked, as I stand with Clive Bundy on this.

There is no doubt in my mind that the support of the people
has put enough pressure on the Local Law Enforcement, and
the Elected Officials to cause them to act.

This would not have happened without the support of the people!

Official Bundy Facebook

Cliven Bundy is meeting with Sheriff Gillespie this morning.

Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie will be meeting with Cliven Bundy

www.facebook.com...

A major development in the showdown at the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada
A possible deal is in the works.

The I-Team has learned that a tentative deal has been brokered by Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to de-escalate the tense standoff between rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters and the Bureau of Land Management.

Sources tell the I-Team that Sheriff Gillespie has negotiated a potential agreement in which the BLM would halt its roundup of Bundy's cattle and withdraw its employees from the Gold Butte area.

The BLM wants to proceed with the sale of the cattle already gathered during the roundup but is reportedly willing to share the revenue from the sale with Bundy.
www.8newsnow.com...

edit on 12-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I just heard, the operation is over.............wow a few can stand up to the government.

Nice of them to want to share the cattle sales .....really?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

With a partial win on the cattle, and it ends the showdown;
I would say its a win for Cliven Bundy, and a win for the people.

Yes, people were treated unjustly, but at this point no one
has been shot and killed, like we see happen everyday.

If the Rancher had been left standing alone, there would be
an entirely different outcome, one of tragedy no doubt.

Its not over till its over, but this is looking good...IMO.

In this particular case yes, however it shows the unbearable
over reach of the Federal Government, and that unfortunately
if people do not take a stand like this everyday, they
are eventually going to corral us all like cattle or worse.
edit on 12-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I would say its a win for Cliven Bundy, and a win for the people.

It gives me some hope.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Does this part of the reporting bother anyone else?

Sheriff Gillespie has been negotiating with Bundy behind the scenes for months reached a tentative agreement Friday night, though Bundy insisted the sheriff come to his ranch to finalize the arrangement face-to-face.

source

So Bundy yells that he is a victim, lets the situation escalate, and then agrees to a deal? He is a master manipulator.

And the Sheriff has said nothing these last few, tense days?

I'm just glad no one was seriously hurt over this.

edit on 4/12/2014 by Olivine because: forgot my source

edit on 4/12/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, a little bit at least for today.

I just hope people remember this for the next one, and
there will be a next one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join