It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got questions, do you have the answers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am very interested in this topic (aliens and ufos) since the age of 5 I have wanted to find out if what people said and if the stories I read were really true, now I know some of you are not experts, and that some of you are just like me, searching for answers to questions we he have tried to find answers for. All i ask for is your help, and if possible maybe guiding me into the right direction.,

Here are some of my questions,

Are the aliens that are on earth from another planet? Or are they man made (by the us government)?

I want to find the answer, were do you suggest I go to find it?

how do you become a researcher for aliens and ufo's?,

And who can I talk to?

thank you very much for your time,

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flamez
I got questions, do you have the answers?

You and everybody else on this site, trust me if the awnsers were around this is the place to find them. But unfortunately so far they don't exist. Your questions are very well stated and more people should go by simular rational. But noone anywhere has provided public evidence of aliens, if they have it was suppressed rather fast. I suspect if ETs do exist they want to be kept secret, just compare them to actors or other high profile people.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey there Flamez!

1) Your guess is a good as anyone elses on this.

2) Here is a good starting point, then an exhaustive search on google (there are millions of pages on this subject)

3)Contact abductess, meet people who claim to have experiences, go out in the field and try and find some UFOs for yourself.

4) The assorted fruitcakes and loopyloops who come here

join