U.S. Congressman Elijah Cummings prompted IRS targeting of True the Vote

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

So, let me get this straight. Representative Issa released a report sporting claims that will let him continue his pointless little ... what was it someone called it earlier ... witchhunt?

That is surprising. And of course we can trust Representative Issa because ... he's Republican?

He would never cherry-pick the data to support the continuation of the only thing that's still keeping him in the news, now would he?

/eyeroll

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
learner is gone.

cummings is screwed.

talk about voter suppression!!

no wonder the left is against voter id's.

they have the IRS too!

hang em' high.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

LOL is right.

The report is based on testimony not speculation.

All involved are singing like a Sunday choir.

Their lives are at stake. Their families. Their children.

No wonder this Cummings is sweating his rear end off. Not only did Cummings go outside the Committee that he is a ranking member of for IRS information on that Texas thing, he also conveniently didn't tell the Committee anything.

They're busted big time.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Do a simple Google search there are a multitude of stories on this subject.

The I.R.S. is corrupt and that surprises you? Any American right or left should take offence to this.

How much money does George Soros contribute to progressive causes ?

Yet you take a stand on an issue like this? You should stand for what is right not what is wrong. The I.R.S. is guilty here and you know it. Everyone knows it.
Can't you feel the whole thing crumbling out from under you?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Where did I defend the IRS?

I do like to see actual facts used when facts are claimed.

This problem arose in the Cincinnati office, remember. Not the ENTIRE IRS. But that's a small matter for you folks.

You know. Facts. You don't need them.

You just *know* that the whole IRS is corrupt. And the whole Democratic party.

But the Republicans, well now, they're okay. Fine, upstanding folks. Trying to get to the bottom of all this.

LOL ...

And ... George Soros, now? Straight from the pages of Glenn Beck and The Blaze?

Did Soros have something to do with the IRS? with Representative Cummings?

You know what, Diisenchanted, you are 100% correct! There is a right and wrong. And we should stand up for what is right.

Frankly, Cummings probably is a crook. As is Issa. Tea Party groups probably were targeted, but so were the Occupy groups.

And all of you who are so one-sided against Obama and Democrats and Liberals and Progressives to the extent that you come on these threads and froth at the mouth and post these ridiculous, baseless, one-sided, fact-ignoring, endlessly-repetitive TIRADES need to stop and ask yourselves are YOU being reasonable, rational, trying to find the truth?

Or, are you obeying your programming?

It's worth 10 seconds of soul-searching.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Funny thing about good 'ol George Soros.

Seems he's neck deep in thing as well.

(May 2013 story)

As IRS efforts targeting politically-conservative groups gained momentum, George Soros-funded liberal groups repeatedly called on the IRS to investigate conservative nonprofit organizations.

While the first reported instances of extra IRS scrutiny for conservative groups began in Cincinnati in March of 2010, the attacks began to pick up steam on a national level soon after Soros-funded groups began firing off letters to the IRS in October of that year - following the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling.

The talking points of these groups then bounced around a carefully created progressive "echo chamber," until they eventually made their way into established media outlets. Key IRS policy changes about how it investigated conservative groups took place soon after it received three separate letters sent by Soros-funded liberal organizations.

Soros Gave $6.1 Million to Groups Linked to Pressure on IRS to Target Conservative Nonprofits

Soros has hundreds of those juicy 501(c)(4) outfits all over the place.

Citizens United put him in a wild frenzy rage.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Soros financed the whole thing. He's an expert bribe artist. He's brilliant.

Very aggressive competition involved.

I can't wait till they expose Obama's deep little secrets one of these days.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Riiiight, because all we have to do is suspect someone of something for them to be guilty of it.

Or disagree with them politically.

I'm sure it would make more sense if drawn out on a chalkboard.

Oh speaking of juicy 501 (c)(3) organizations, your source there, Conservative News Service, oh sorry, CYBERCAST News Service, is a real winner. Wasn't that founded by Brent Bozell? Wasn't he the guy who went on Fox News and called President Obama a "skinny ghetto crackhead"?

Yeah, I'm sure that's really fair and balanced reporting there.
edit on 1Fri, 11 Apr 2014 01:55:06 -050014p012014466 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Gryphon66
reply to post by xuenchen

Riiiight, because all we have to do is suspect someone of something for them to be guilty of it.

Or disagree with them politically.

I'm sure it would make more sense if drawn out on a chalkboard.

Oh speaking of juicy 501 (c)(3) organizations, your source there, Conservative News Service, oh sorry, CYBERCAST News Service, is a real winner. Wasn't that founded by Brent Bozell? Wasn't he the guy who went on Fox News and called President Obama a "skinny ghetto crackhead"?

Yeah, I'm sure that's really fair and balanced reporting there.
edit on 1Fri, 11 Apr 2014 01:55:06 -050014p012014466 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

i must have been out sick that day bozel said that. he runs media research center, i think.

how about harry reid and the koch brothers? harry obsess much?

unions? big money to the dems.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

tsingtao

i must have been out sick that day bozel said that. he runs media research center, i think.

Yep, that's the guy. He also runs American Catholic something or other too. Was on the Parents Television Council for years trying to establish Nanny State rules for TV.

Now, what does Harry Reid, the Koch brothers, Unions, and the Dems have to do with Mr. Bozell? Or George Soros Or Mr. Cummings? Or Mr. Issa? Or the IRS?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're saying that big money from the Koch brothers is offset by George Soros and Trade Unions big money, some how?

So, it's okay to let people buy votes as long as we agree with them politically?

Something amiss there, pretty sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Gryphon66

tsingtao

Yep, that's the guy. He also runs American Catholic something or other too. Was on the Parents Television Council for years trying to establish Nanny State rules for TV.

Now, what does Harry Reid, the Koch brothers, Unions, and the Dems have to do with Mr. Bozell? Or George Soros Or Mr. Cummings? Or Mr. Issa? Or the IRS?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're saying that big money from the Koch brothers is offset by George Soros and Trade Unions big money, some how?

So, it's okay to let people buy votes as long as we agree with them politically?

Something amiss there, pretty sure.

yup, don't throw stones.

koch's are 39th on the big donor list, btw.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The MSM is basically sweeping the Cummings angle of this story under the rug. They all carried the story about Lois Lerner and contempt of Congress, but not talking about Cummings.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
All of the xlack politicians are in on targeting in 2010-2012 period.
This is why every instance Issa, Congress is getting close to uncovering the illegal acts, the xlacks go "Ape xhit" in hearings, MSM appearances.
They hopefully will all go to prison soon...but watch the race card, race war threats being forced upon Issa, Congress, and all Americans who give a damn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join