It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM fracking racket exposed! Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking lea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

raedar

Blaine91555
What's going on now will cost far beyond that amount, so why pretend they are doing this over the "$1.27 million in oil and gas leases".

By that token, isn't it possible and likely that what the BLM are doing now also costs more than the family could owe for uncollected grazing fees? I have no idea, but it sure seems likely.

This wreaks of an agitation, setting a precedent.

I would not be surprised if it costs more than what is owed. I see this as about control and not much else.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Natrual news... ya.. how about a real source..

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

You don't believe the BLM takes away grazing rights due to endangered species? You do make a good point though.

Coming from a family that has owned multiple ranches and dealt with grazing and having grazing rights taken away, I'd say they take them for many reasons, but endangered species will be the end of public use of public lands before long. It's not about money, it's about votes and special interests. Special interests contribute to election campaigns, oil leases, fees and royalties do not contribute to elections.

Of course that is just my opinion and I admit I don't care for radical sources with specific agenda's.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by JonButtonIII

This is wonderful - that's what america needs - we need the tree-hugging "environmentalist" to be standing right next to the conservative, 2nd amendment people - and this IS all over the media now.

forget the green freak, tree huger type. where are the "animal lover people like PeTA? you know those most vocal about factory farming, and how cruel it is, those that CALL for free range farming, as the more kind alternative. why have they not been involved and fighting this for years? before it came down to the last "free range" farmer standing in the area. this just seems to be the exact thing they want, so where are they when it is being destroyed?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Did you check the petroleum data map provided by natural news?

The "health warrior" says the Red Cross hairs are oil and gas exploration drilling operations, yet on the map Red Cross hairs are labeled as "no show or no data"

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Y'all it is NOT fracking it is Harry Ried and communist China!! Take a look at this from Reuters posted 2012!

It is a land grab by the Chinese!

In 2003, the Nevada Democrat publicly banned relatives from lobbying him or his staff after newspaper reports showed that Nevada industries and institutions routinely turned to Reid's sons or son-in-law for representation. Now, questions surrounding family ties are flaring again in Nevada around the Senate majority leader. He and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert.

Oh it gets better!

Reid has been one of the project's most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada. His son, a lawyer with a prominent Las Vegas firm that is representing ENN, helped it locate a 9,000-acre (3,600-hectare) desert site that it is buying well below appraised value from Clark County, where Rory Reid formerly chaired the county commission.

Now the BEST!

The Langfang, China-based ENN Energy Group hopes to build what would be the largest solar energy complex in America. The site chosen with Rory Reid's guidance is in tiny Laughlin, Nevada, a gambling town of 7,300 along the Colorado River, 90 miles south of Las Vegas. County officials have said that they were so thrilled to recruit a company to the area, with the prospect of thousands of new local jobs, that they were eager to negotiate. ENN is headed by Chinese energy tycoon Wang Yusuo, who made a fortune estimated by Forbes at $2.2 billion distributing natural gas in China

Reuters

Bottom line Reid promised he could make the deal happen, but not so fast! Everyone sold out to Reid except Bundy! Reid freaking out goes back to Chinese tycoon and says weve got a problem! Chinese say No problem! BLM is rogue military unit hired by chinese and China says we will take what we legally own!!

This is not even believable!! We need to pray and send good thoughts to Bundy! This is soooo

Pax

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Stop believing the lies! There is no fraking deal.

You guys have no idea how important these tortoises are!

Seriously though, something other than cattle or tortoises is definitely going on.

I hope the people at the ranch don't get murdered.

Also hope that more Americans stand up for themselves. People make the government, not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wait,wait,wait..,I thought it was Harry Reid building a solar farm now; it's fracking?
It's almost like Infowars And NaturalNews have no idea what's actually going on and are just trying to stir up idiots...
Seems to be working.
edit on 4/13/14 by NotTooHappy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join