It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
NRS 203.080 Armed association.
1. It shall be unlawful for any body of individuals other than municipal police, university or public school cadets or companies, militia of the State or troops of the United States, to associate themselves together as a military company with arms without the consent of the Governor; but members of social and benevolent associations are not prohibited from wearing swords.
2. Every person who shall associate with others in violation of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
[1911 C&P § 339; RL § 6604; NCL § 10287]—(NRS A 1967, 1341)
I'd like to make my second prediction on ATS, which I'm pretty sure will keep my success ratio at 100%.
Nothing will come of this. At all. A deal will be reached.
town hall meeting...I'll let them do the talking
"they will fire the first shot heard round the world, and we will fire the rest"edit on Thupm4b20144America/Chicago07 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
reply to post by Danbones
Seems more and more that the US might have to bring the troops home to defeat Americans ..
well the feds have started it...
looks like the people want to end it
is this the beginning of the armed rebellion?
reply to post by MrSpad
And also whomever thinks the goverment is totalitarian needs to buy a dictionary so they can look up the meaning of the word. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
That's a great idea...let's do that
Totalitarianism or totalitarian state is a term used by some political scientists to describe a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. ...
Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed: "A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul" (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.)
Yep...I'd say the US is well on it's way to a totalitarian state.
reply to post by Arnie123
Well on its way? disputable.
Is it a Totalitarian State? NO. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It may be difficult to swallow....but the truth is the truth. The Germans didn't want to believe they were becoming a fascist dictatorship either....they preferred instead, to turn a blind eye to the truth that was all around them...
1. Powerful And Continuing Nationalism – Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain For The Recognition Of Human Rights – Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification Of Enemies/Scapegoats As A Unifying Cause – The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, (Christians, Constitutionalists, conservatives, 2nd Amendment supporters, 1st Amendment supporters, 4th Amendment supporters, Ron Paul supporters) etc.
4. Supremacy Of The Military – Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Controlled Mass Media – Sometimes the media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
6. Obsession With National Security – Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
7. Corporate and Government Power Are Intertwined And Their Combined Power Is Protected – The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite. (This is the actual definition of fascism according to Gerald Celente’s historical description of Mussolini’s opinion on the matter).
These are just 7 examples....I suggest you read the entire article...might open your eyes.
17 Signs That The United States Is Becoming A Totalitarian Police State
reply to post by buster2010
Regardless of fair use (not to mention the fact that the family has been there since the late 1800s and have jumped through the read tape since),
Armed Federal Agents?! Why is that ok????
This is an over-reach and it is INTENTIONAL.
Folks have plenty reason to stand up with this family!
edit on 10-4-2014 by raedar because: (no reason given)
lol well if these idiots are the leaders of a rebellion it will last all about an hour. Hey lets put our plan on you tube and let them know we are coming. And also whomever thinks the goverment is totalitarian needs to buy a dictionary so they can look up the meaning of the word.
I said this in another thread about this but it bears saying again. I am all for a good revolution. However starting a revolution for the wrong reasons bugs me. The Rancher is/has essentially been stealing and while I seriously dislike the Bureau of Logging and Mining they are unfortunately in the right on this one. now protesting Fracking? get your guns, I am in.
reply to post by buster2010
It is his property that his family gave to the state of Nevada along time ago and in return his family was allowed to graze their cattle and use all the water they needed FOREVER as a thank you from the Government for giving the state this property so they could have a good water supply.