It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
not sure why my post above was stomped yet
( no problem mods..im not arguing...)
Anyhow it described bundy's son's arrest while peacefully demonstrating the rustling of their cattle and the infringement of their rights to protest peacefully....
it had statements to that effect from several people on both sides...but the fed side seems to be that the nail that sticks up is sure to be hammered down...
in an interview on the Alex Jones show earlier today the elder Bundy was saying they are the last of a bunch of ranchers being thusly treated, and they were saying that the BLM has killed a lot of turtles on that land...
He states that they did have grazing rights, and that the BLM are smashing up hundred year old wells, and that they had killed some cattle, and this is why they were bringing in back hoes - to bury them in mass graves.
Bundy was saying that the had "beneficial use rights" to that land.
Beneficial use is a legal term describing a person's right to enjoy the benefits of specific property, especially a view or access to light, air, or water, even though title to that property is held by another person.  This may also be termed "beneficial enjoyment". Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 236.
Compare this with a "beneficial interest", where a beneficiary has an interest in a thing ("res" Res (disambiguation)) (such as a trust or estate) but does not own the underlying property. Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 64. This usually entitles the beneficiary to some of the income from the underlying property.
Also, compare this to beneficial owner where specific property rights ("use and title") in equity belong to a person even though legal title of the property belongs to another person. Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg.
reply to post by Arnie123
Well on its way? disputable.
Is it a Totalitarian State? NO. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
1. Powerful And Continuing Nationalism – Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain For The Recognition Of Human Rights – Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification Of Enemies/Scapegoats As A Unifying Cause – The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, (Christians, Constitutionalists, conservatives, 2nd Amendment supporters, 1st Amendment supporters, 4th Amendment supporters, Ron Paul supporters) etc.
4. Supremacy Of The Military – Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Controlled Mass Media – Sometimes the media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
6. Obsession With National Security – Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
7. Corporate and Government Power Are Intertwined And Their Combined Power Is Protected – The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite. (This is the actual definition of fascism according to Gerald Celente’s historical description of Mussolini’s opinion on the matter).
Maybe the Feds are behind this, trying to round up as many people who would challenge them in a desert location where there can be a controlled effort to get rid of them.
This could be a set up. I guess we will have to see if we can find news on this in the future.
And if you want to hit anything...
Zero your weapon for 50 or 100 yards if you haven't already.
Know your holdovers at range-
( Do your Zero off and before you hit the battle zone,
plenty of space out there for that. )
Any offensive strike MUST be reserved for Day time !!
(we can not hope to compete against their FLIR Systems, Thermal Imaging & Night Vision Capabilities at night)
(!! Check Your Fire !! NO FRIENDLY FIRE !!),
Hit from behind when ever possible.
! Aim ! and DON'T spray and pray !
Stay focused & calm !
For those who claim Ameirca is not a totalitarian government. It is fast approaching. All "citizens" that go to work, pay their tax and consume at retail have no worries about that, though.
You're goood Romans.
I said this in another thread about this but it bears saying again. I am all for a good revolution. However starting a revolution for the wrong reasons bugs me. The Rancher is/has essentially been stealing and while I seriously dislike the Bureau of Logging and Mining they are unfortunately in the right on this one. now protesting Fracking? get your guns, I am in.