It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start of armed resistance against totalitarian government in the US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

well the feds have started it...
looks like the people want to end it
is this the beginning of the armed rebellion?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Seems more and more that the US might have to bring the troops home to defeat Americans ..

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
is the why the government wants to ban the garands?..magazines assault rifles...human dignity?

Things you NEED !
A Good attitude for good morale !! a rifle or shot gun + ammo & extra mags ! a camera ! hiking or combat boots, binoculars or a scope, maps or GPS & cell phone-
( cell signal can be shielded with tinfoil, no joke look it up ! ) water + electrolytes-
( coconut water & bananas are awesome easy to come by electrolytes ) ! a good night sleep the day before + healthy meals, lightweight loose fitting long sleeve clothing + hat or shades, cool weather clothing or sleeping bag ( for cool desert nights, temp will drop at night ! ) flash light, batteries for gear, bush knife or combat knife, some first aid, money for supplies on the road or in town Nevada, THE SPOT, rally point en.wikipedia.org...

Recommended items !
Bull horns, load baring vest, body armor, portable communication devices,
side arms / pistols + ammo & extra mags, tent & camp chairs, portable tank of gas for vehicle,
portable water purifier, more guns, ammo, water & first aid for those that don't have.

!! Rules and Tactics !!
Watch your step,( snakes and scorpions. )
And if you want to hit anything...
Zero your weapon for 50 or 100 yards if you haven't already.
Know your holdovers at range-
( Do your Zero off and before you hit the battle zone,
plenty of space out there for that. )
Some CQB action but lot's of open range # out there !
( !! Leave Your # In The Car !!) - till we know the game plan !
Make contact with the locales & plan with them !
( Remember it's their town their rules ! )
Do recon and get a feel for the land.
Communicate & Spread out in 2, 3 or 4 man teams.
Any offensive strike MUST be reserved for Day time !!
(we can not hope to compete against their FLIR Systems, Thermal Imaging & Night Vision Capabilities at night)
Go time

(!! Check Your Fire !! NO FRIENDLY FIRE !!),
Hit from behind when ever possible.
! Aim ! and DON'T spray and pray !
Stay focused & calm !

www.youtube.com...
edit on Thupm4b20144America/Chicago28 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Now that two elected officials of Nevada including the governor, has come out against the BLM, my bet is that particular demi-gov't backs down.

If they don't...who knows.

Perhaps nullification by Nevada can be applied in this instance to the BLM. But, having only heard of it on the last six months or so, that's just a guess.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Humm.... Seems strange they would put that all on video. Even the rally point. If the feds wanted to nip this in the butt seems it would be quite easy...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yah, charrrrge!!!

Oh, miles from the objective they were turned back at the first roadblock.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
lol well if these idiots are the leaders of a rebellion it will last all about an hour. Hey lets put our plan on you tube and let them know we are coming. And also whomever thinks the goverment is totalitarian needs to buy a dictionary so they can look up the meaning of the word.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Rancher’s son describes arrest in protest of federal cattle roundup...
...In downtown Las Vegas a short time later, Dave Bundy spoke to the media about his arrest the day before in the federal roundup of his father’s cattle from public land 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

The 37-year-old said heavily armed federal agents roughed him up and arrested him for exercising his constitutional rights on a state highway in northeast Clark County on Sunday.

“They got on their loudspeaker and said that everyone needed to leave,” Dave Bundy said during an impromptu news conference alongside his father outside a 7-Eleven on Las Vegas Boulevard. “I stood there and continued to express my First Amendment right to protest, and they approached me and said that if I didn’t leave, they’d arrest me.”

The younger Bundy said he was taking photographs and protesting peacefully at the time.

Natalie Collins, a spokeswoman for the Nevada U.S. attorney’s office, said Bundy was cited on misdemeanor charges of “refusing to disperse” and resisting arrest.

www.reviewjournal.com...

Well, whether the Bundys are right or wrong, the right to free speech, and the right to peaceful assembly, are all rights all of us share and expect to have available in times of encroachment by tyranny...in order to peacfully resolve differences...

Will this be where the line is drawn in the sand?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

MrSpad
lol well if these idiots are the leaders of a rebellion it will last all about an hour. Hey lets put our plan on you tube and let them know we are coming. .

Maybe they took there lessons on surprise attacks from North Korea

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

MrSpad
lol well if these idiots are the leaders of a rebellion it will last all about an hour. Hey lets put our plan on you tube and let them know we are coming. And also whomever thinks the goverment is totalitarian needs to buy a dictionary so they can look up the meaning of the word.

Does the term "Technocracy" suit you better?

I do agree with you though on the point of being idiotic for a person to post that on youtube!!! Perhaps it is an agent provocateur that works for the government that put it up there?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

MrSpad

the vote fraud convictions that negate recent federal elections on both sides of the isle mock YOU and your definition sir...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I see a very likely WACO scenario or perhaps worse.....
Remember the man in Tunisia.....such a futile gesture immolating yourself.....it tore the worlds fabric big time.....
The spark that ignites things like mass movements may be something of small remark normally....but is magnified an hundred fold in the psyche of the people.....
How many ruby ridge murders will be allowed to continue is yet to unfold....but sooner or later as people resist the best ways they can......everyone will be forced to deal with it....

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

And also whomever thinks the goverment is totalitarian needs to buy a dictionary so they can look up the meaning of the word. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by MrSpad

That's a great idea...let's do that

totalitarian government

Totalitarianism or totalitarian state is a term used by some political scientists to describe a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. ...

Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed: "A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul" (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.)

Yep...I'd say the US is well on it's way to a totalitarian state.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

MrSpad

I say more power to them. At least they are willing to put their lives on the line to stand up to what is coming. All the signs are there. Take off your rose colored glasses and really take a look at whats coming.

I don't agree with the methodology but sometimes nothing sends a more clear message than men with guns standing up to other men with guns. A gang of violent, power hungry men come into town and try to take that which does not belong to them should get used to this response. It's time for Americans to take their rights back.

violence has been problem solver number 1 since the dawn of time. You can deny it all you want but it is true sadly. That is why we have the police, military, DHS, FBI, CIA, etc etc. They are there to violently remove threats when need be. Even the act of cuffing and dragging someone to a cell and locking them up is a violent act.

So it stands to reason that these people are not in fact idiots and are actually realists who see what it will take to make some real change.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

--
Well on its way? disputable.

Is it a Totalitarian State? NO.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
not sure why my post above was stomped yet
( no problem mods..im not arguing...)

Anyhow it described bundy's son's arrest while peacefully demonstrating the rustling of their cattle and the infringement of their rights to protest peacefully....
it had statements to that effect from several people on both sides...but the fed side seems to be that the nail that sticks up is sure to be hammered down...

in an interview on the Alex Jones show earlier today the elder Bundy was saying they are the last of a bunch of ranchers being thusly treated, and they were saying that the BLM has killed a lot of turtles on that land...

He states that they did have grazing rights, and that the BLM are smashing up hundred year old wells, and that they had killed some cattle, and this is why they were bringing in back hoes - to bury them in mass graves.

Bundy was saying that the had "beneficial use rights" to that land.

Beneficial use is a legal term describing a person's right to enjoy the benefits of specific property, especially a view or access to light, air, or water, even though title to that property is held by another person. [1] This may also be termed "beneficial enjoyment". Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 236.

Compare this with a "beneficial interest", where a beneficiary has an interest in a thing ("res" Res (disambiguation)) (such as a trust or estate) but does not own the underlying property. Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 64. This usually entitles the beneficiary to some of the income from the underlying property.

Also, compare this to beneficial owner where specific property rights ("use and title") in equity belong to a person even though legal title of the property belongs to another person. Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

well, the state has been said to be in disagreement with the feds on this matter
so your definition may be quite accurate

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Anybody have a clue what these people are resisting.

Must be important...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
From the narration i am going to guess. There were a group of people that got arrested for protesting something. They got muscled by the cops and roughed up a bit. They are apparently holding a piece of land, and are planning to take it back from the said force. Cops, fbi, blm, what have you.

Im not sure if i missed anything.

I think its a load of BS....time will tell.

Edit: I should elaborate more.

Could be the certain facts about the turtles and land rights are true. It could be this guys way of trying to manipulate the situation to his advantage.

edit on 4/10/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Maybe the Feds are behind this, trying to round up as many people who would challenge them in a desert location where there can be a controlled effort to get rid of them.

This could be a set up. I guess we will have to see if we can find news on this in the future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join