It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Spetsnaz, Agents & Activists caught in Ukraine Destabilisation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Andrei Illarionov, formerly Vladimir Putin’s top economic advisor (and personal envoy to the G8)

Andrei Illarionov, formerly Vladimir Putin’s top economic advisor (and personal envoy to the G8) , has warned in an interview with Ukrainian television that Putin has already declared war on Kiev. Putin’s war is being conducted by Russian Spetsnaz (special operations) forces and KGB (now called FSB) agents and is aimed at toppling the pro-Western government in Kiev. The Spetsnaz forces’ orders include the sowing of civil unrest throughout Ukraine via strikes, demonstrations, staged incidents, and street battles. Putin’s subversive forces will also gin up neo-Nazi incidents with Nazi regalia and Swastikas on full display. Their orders include as well the deliberate killing of Russian soldiers and of ethnic Russian civilians to prove the hatred and extremism of radical Ukrainian nationalists. These orders come from Putin himself. Their goal is to create an image of intolerable chaos and loss of civil authority to justify a Russian takeover of all Ukraine. Putin’s goal is the destruction of pro-Western authority in Ukraine, the total humiliation of the West, and a makeover of the geopolitical balance.

Read on here
www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

We see sell outs all the time .Some people would sell out their own mother for a buck $ Washington has lots and lots of bucks to throw at their hegemony project .I mean like they create money out of nothing and at the end of the day the people holding all these USD will have a very poor quality ass wipe .

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

the2ofusr1

We see sell outs all the time .Some people would sell out their own mother for a buck $ Washington has lots and lots of bucks to throw at their hegemony project .I mean like they create money out of nothing and at the end of the day the people holding all these USD will have a very poor quality ass wipe .

We're talking about Ukraine not the demise of the US USD and world economy as we know it, I don't care about the USD and neither am I American ... try to stay on topic please
edit on 10-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Spetsnaz is Russian Special Forces. They are trained to parachute in behind enemy lines and attack the supply line and command structures. At least that is what I was told when in the army decades ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I was giving a reason as to why we see western propaganda and suggesting to question the reasons why ? Weather it's this boogie man or that one over there we usually find out later that what they were telling us about them was just a lie ....www.youtube.com... The Ukraine Russia west conflict has more propaganda then truth .

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's getting harder and harder to say what is what.
There is no doubt in my mind that both sides resort to covert warfare.
Monkey wrenches of all colours must be stepping on each other's toes right now.

The only thing safe to say is that the majority of MSM is #.
I'm curious to see a MSM report in German TV in about 15 minutes from one of the more trustworthy media outlets, investigating into the shootings on Maidan.

I have to say that a spy carrying ID naming spy as ocupation is funny though.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

There is absolutely no evidence (released to the public at least) even of the troop buildup along the border lmao let alone anything else. I cant believe our media puts out these grainy f**kin cell phone pictures and expects us to believe it after Iraq lol. Just last week ON MSNBC I saw an article a reporter wrote after he traveled along the entire eastern border and saw NO troop buildup. This article was the same day another one was out about the troop buildup for christs sake ill go find the article and link it they cant even get their own reporters to keep from blowing things up for them anymore haha..

Also. The first pic in the OP is from the supposed crackdown on protestors in Dontesk from yes, a few days ago. That pic was in multiple threads. Yea those guys sure look like Spetznatz haha give me a break. Just like all these gray haired folked protesting in the streets are all Russian agents. Right....

edit on 10-4-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lightedhype

Gerald Celenti has a great rant on the Ukraine ..www.youtube.com... I like this guy because he see's the crap that is in the US and that they spread on peoples of the world ...peace

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

spirit_horse
Spetsnaz is Russian Special Forces. They are trained to parachute in behind enemy lines and attack the supply line and command structures. At least that is what I was told when in the army decades ago.

That's is there primary military role, they have others... They're also trained to assist aid and train foreign friendlies and resistance

Same role as they're playing in Syria too

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

ColCurious

It's getting harder and harder to say what is what.
There is no doubt in my mind that both sides resort to covert warfare.
Monkey wrenches of all colours must be stepping on each other's toes right now.

The only thing safe to say is that the majority of MSM is #.
I'm curious to see a MSM report in German TV in about 15 minutes from one of the more trustworthy media outlets, investigating into the shootings on Maidan.

I have to say that a spy carrying ID naming spy as ocupation is funny though.

I whole hearted agree with you

But let's not pretend Russia isn't active in Ukraine and seeking to further destabilise the East of the country

Even tho there is no officials coming forth regarding private armies and western special forces they're too clearly in the country, but on the request of Ukraine's interim government, the Russians are not

Let Ukraine decide it's own future, but you can ask Ukraine not to seek foreign help within the UN when your seeking to destabilise and carve up Ukraine

That's the bottom line,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I like ATS... one propaganda is always good, the other propaganda is just that... propaganda.

It depends on the thread and the people that post in it first.
So annoying.

People please wake up and realize, you get spoonfed this stuff from both sides. Wether it is the Russian side or the Ukrainian/Nato/USA side.

The real truth lies somewhere inbetween

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

aLLeKs
I like ATS... one propaganda is always good, the other propaganda is just that... propaganda.

It depends on the thread and the people that post in it first.
So annoying.

People please wake up and realize, you get spoonfed this stuff from both sides. Wether it is the Russian side or the Ukrainian/Nato/USA side.

The real truth lies somewhere inbetween

Considering you said it now it is... The Ukrainian/NATO/US propaganda AND the Russians SIDE

That in itself should tell you a lot

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I don't pretend anything. As I said, we don't know anything for sure.
I also don't pretend the Government in Kiev is legitimized by the people yet, and that is a situation that must be rectified ASAP - for the sake of the Ukrainian people.

Our bureaucrats wouldn't dare to admit we deployed commandos or intelligence in Ukraine, although I personally suspect that NATO is covertly working in Ukraine since far before Maidan, but we don't know that either. Yet.

I'm just glad that more and more people over here finally question the official lopsided warmongery.
That will help to investigate afterwards what really happened.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

lightedhype
reply to post by the2ofusr1

There is absolutely no evidence (released to the public at least) even of the troop buildup along the border lmao let alone anything else. I cant believe our media puts out these grainy f**kin cell phone pictures and expects us to believe it after Iraq lol. Just last week ON MSNBC I saw an article a reporter wrote after he traveled along the entire eastern border and saw NO troop buildup. This article was the same day another one was out about the troop buildup for christs sake ill go find the article and link it they cant even get their own reporters to keep from blowing things up for them anymore haha..

Also. The first pic in the OP is from the supposed crackdown on protestors in Dontesk from yes, a few days ago. That pic was in multiple threads. Yea those guys sure look like Spetznatz haha give me a break. Just like all these gray haired folked protesting in the streets are all Russian agents. Right....

edit on 10-4-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ

NATO realised the images
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So that's proof for both you denied earlier

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ah yes images the same images that showed us how Saddam had WMDs right? you know your propaganda isn't working here right?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
forget those old satellite pics, from what i've seen of video and pics of military movements taken on the ground the real buildup is right along major roads into ukraine, alot closer than a few hundred miles and even a few deep inside ukraine itself.
though for bombers and other aircraft a few hundred miles is not very much and in fact it would make sense to base them there considering where the ground forces are likely to be based(near the border and within) to strike from ground and air around the same time you only need a few hundred miles to be useful for invasion. don't forget even the slowest aircraft fly at at least 500mph/805kph so 200 or 300 miles is nothing really at only around 35 minutes or less.
this is one place i got this info
edit on 13-4-2014 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah yes images the same images that showed us how Saddam had WMDs right? you know your propaganda isn't working here right?

And was the satellite a images fake?

NO

The accusations where incorrect

In the images you can clearly see military build ups

Nice try

Let's clear the rest up sines you're deliberately trying to mislead people...

Iraq DID have WMDs chemical weapons are WMDs, Iraq also had nuclear facilities, which inspectors visited, so these pictures you claimed to be a lie is it self "A LIE" stop lying

Let's get back on topic were talking about NATO and Ukraine not the US and Iraq
edit on 14-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Man, where were you when NATO was doing THE EXACT SAME THING a month ago with the Euromaidan protests and those snipers they hired to fire on them? BOTH sides are guilty of this

The Spetsnaz forces’ orders include the sowing of civil unrest throughout Ukraine via strikes, demonstrations, staged incidents, and street battles. Putin’s subversive forces will also gin up neo-Nazi incidents with Nazi regalia and Swastikas on full display. Their orders include as well the deliberate killing of Russian soldiers and of ethnic Russian civilians to prove the hatred and extremism of radical Ukrainian nationalists. These orders come from Putin himself.
sht! WAKE UP.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Oh, and I think we can agree with Putin on at least one thing, Ukrainian nationalism is a serious threat, and the NATO that support them, moreso than Russia, which will always be a tattered, shambled shell of the Soviet Union.
It's all a distraction, right now, the US Government is declaring war on the American people. Cliven Bundy and his family are being threatened with government SNIPERS and MILITARY EQUIPMENT. THEY'RE MOBILIZING FOR CIVIL WAR WHILE YOU'RE ALL STUCK ON THIS "Ooooo those evil Russians! sht! WAKE UP.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Oh, and I think we can agree with Putin on at least one thing, Ukrainian nationalism is a serious threat, and the NATO that support them, moreso than Russia, which will always be a tattered, shambled shell of the Soviet Union.
It's all a distraction, right now, the US Government is declaring war on the American people. Cliven Bundy and his family are being threatened with government SNIPERS and MILITARY EQUIPMENT. THEY'RE MOBILIZING FOR CIVIL WAR WHILE YOU'RE ALL STUCK ON THIS "Ooooo those evil Russians! sht! WAKE UP.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join