It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Colbert to replace David Letterman on "Late Show"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Just for fun!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I didn't like Letterman. I don't like Colbert. So I guess it doesn't matter to me.
Side note - I liked Leno and I like Ellen.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Fallon is a likable, affable guy. And is doing some Fresh stuff on the tonight show. I liked Leno years ago, but he was getting stale. Even after being reheated in the Microwave to push Conan off the chair.

I also appreciate Colbert's Humor. I liked Letterman years ago too. Now he's just a grumpy ole man.
Colbert could pull this off, I think.

I have a feeling I'll be sticking with Fallon though. We'll see.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Colbert is a logical choice, but he has to be a better interviewer. His guests will be plugging a book, movie or TV show on the "The Late Show", his Stephen Co-Bear persona won't cut it with Hollywood heads.

Fallon on the other hand, is overrated and not funny. His interview style borders on a$$-kissing. Fallon is basically a failed comedian/actor working on "plan B". Fallon must think since his last name is a girl's name, that it would be raining laughter for his career. He falls under the Adam Sandler category. Untalented anomalies. The only reason they get face time is because they are former "Saturday Night Live" alumni.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
i like colbert but i think this is a mistake.
latenite is tough on hosts.
would rather see him continue the colbert report.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join