It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fed-Up Eric Holder Goes After Congress: ‘Unprecedented, Unwarranted, Ugly and Divisive’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

A fed-up Attorney General Eric Holder is accusing congressional critics of launching “unprecedented, unwarranted, ugly and divisive” attacks on him and the Obama administration.

abcnews.go.com...

During a speech to the National Action Network in New York on Wednesday lauding the organization’s effort to advance racial equality, a heated Holder went a little off-script.

“Forget about me [specifically]. Look at the way the attorney general of the United States was treated yesterday by a House committee,” Holder told the crowd. “What attorney general has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment? What president has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?

So after 6 years of Holders obstructing of Justice:

House Finds Holder in Contempt Over Inquiry on Guns

IRS targeting conservatives, No answers for Benghazi, No accountability for Fast and Furious. I am sure I am forgetting some.

Holder cries 'foul' because congress dared to question his actions, his lack of actions.

Holder being the highest LEO in the land, and is suppose to run the Department of 'Justice' cries, 'congress was mean to him' !

Yeah well Holder if you were DOING YOUR JOB instead of being a cheer leader for the administration, and willfully,wantingly IGNORING the laws of this country.

You would not have been in the hot seat.

And for the record.

Holder, and his boss remarks, and actions have been 'unprecedented, Unwarranted, Ugly, and divisive' for the last 6 years.

Speaking to the Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network at its annual convention in New York on Wednesday Read more: www.politico.com...

That was his 'audience'.

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Holder cries 'foul' because congress dared to question his actions, his lack of actions. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by neo96

Holder should be in prison for perjury (he did it not once, but twice)...let alone contempt of Congress.

He has become so arrogant up there on his high horse that he thinks that he's above the law himself. Congress should have this idiot charged and imprisoned.

UNREAL.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Have to say I'm pleased at this. It means old "ice in his veins" Holder is finally beginning to feel the pressure. We can hope anyway. IMO Holder and his boss are simply corrupt politicians/bureaucrats who simply wouldn't stop playing the games of selective law enforcement until someone really hammers them. I hope that happens again soon.

and again and again, etc, etc .. on to infinity or they bail.
edit on 757pm5050pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'd LMAO if Congress passed a law saying the POTUS's authority to pardon anyone no longer covered members the Executive Branch.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
For anyone who can handle AJ's ranting news delivery he brings up Eric Holder before congress .One of his less then craziest times lol Eric Holder should be in jail .But it's him that has the keys people .Think about it ,if you had the keys to the cell you wouldn't care ...www.youtube.com...

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I hate to say this. I think if Holder could find some way to incite a race war, down and dirty race war. he'd jump on it.

His disdain for laws, especially ones he feels are not to the advantage to his cause, is frightening. I've seen him holding barely contained rage in his replies to committees he's been called in front of, to answer questions about his and his agencies questionable actions.

You can see him shaking with rage, his voice crackling with rage.

Not the kind of rage that goes with a just cause...

An arrogant, self entitled rage that is just below the surface, that leads to insanity, and insane actions

JMOHO...

Des

(post by Granite removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

A visibly upset Holder, leaning back in his chair, shot back, “You don’t want to go there, buddy. You don’t want to go there, OK?”

What is Holder going to do ?

Send the IRS after congressman ?

Going to use the FBI to wiretap them like he did with journalists ?

Or just call his boss, and send a drone at them ?

This is why appointed 'officials' need to end.

They are nothing, but mouthpieces for the administration.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

hate to say this. I think if Holder could find some way to incite a race war, down and dirty race war. he'd jump on it. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe it. We have had 6 years of playing the race card for anyone daring to question the current regime from mordor.
edit on 10-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Was holder had picked by obama? Seems like another sacrifice for obama, like petreaus.
Face saving exercise for the administration?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
We can't forget the Eric Holder connections to the Oklahoma City bombing either.

He has many skeletons in his closets.

And plenty of long term experience in high level cover-ups and set-ups.

Did Eric Holder Cover Up FBI’s Role In ’95 OKC Bomb Plot?

google: -->> " eric holder involvement in oklahoma city bombing " for more info.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Was holder had picked by obama?

Yep just like the heads of the CIA, and DHS, and other government agencies.

A practice that needs to end.

Since all government agencies should, and need to be apolitical.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

neo96

Was holder had picked by obama?

Yep just like the heads of the CIA, and DHS, and other government agencies.

A practice that needs to end.

Since all government agencies should, and need to be apolitical.

I don't know how its gone on this long. Why should they have a chance at the seat, when others have to fight their way up the ladder?
edit on 4/10/2014 by shaneslaughta because: T

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I don't know how its gone on this long. Why should they have a chance at the seat, when others have to fight heir way up the ladder? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Likewise those positions truly belong to those who moved up the ladder. and know their jobs.

But that is their version of 'fair share,fair play' in action.

They just give it to someone else because of their politics.

Who never earned the position.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

IRS targeting conservatives

It was found that the IRS were doing their jobs

No answers for Benghazi

Been answered, if you don't like the answer to this tragedy take it up with the militants THAT ACTUALLY KILLED OUR CITIZENS!

No accountability for Fast and Furious

"Job Creators" legally procured firearms as an anti theft deterrent for a profitable and popular import business. Are you against Job Creators now Neo? Against small business? What do you have against guns?

edit on 10-4-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

neo96

I don't know how its gone on this long. Why should they have a chance at the seat, when others have to fight heir way up the ladder? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Likewise those positions truly belong to those who moved up the ladder. and know their jobs.

But that is their version of 'fair share,fair play' in action.

They just give it to someone else because of their politics.

Who never earned the position.

I also feel that its a huge part of the lack of momentum of the US.

They are bypassing the natural selection of the system. They have totally undermined the system of checks and balances.

All i see now days is biased people pushing agendas that belong to someone else. And taking the fall if necessary.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Methinks yon Attourney generale doth protest too much............
Should be in jail right now....constitutionally anyways....

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join