It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and Hard Data

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I believe that all of this hard data: separation, hatred, all or nothing thinking, obscure social cues, obscure dominant cues, etc. between people is because people have come to having reptilian tendencies maybe because the reptilian species have been reproducing with the human species and we don't know it on the surface of things. It may be reptilians or just people with natural demonic tendencies, but since I've seen them shape shift their eyes so they couldn't be just human. I've seen these humans shape shift their eyes to the look of reptile eyes right after I posted my syek (read backwards) over the internet. Me seeing these humans shape shift their eyes to reptilian eyes should be credible in solidifying the reptilian presence here on this planet.

What I can't say is that they are reptilians, but I can say they have natural demonic tendencies. This is because I believe the computer that we are in might possibly personified them to me as reptilians because their eyes changed to reptilian eyes. The computer might have been trying to say to me that they are either natural demons which is the former or they are reptilians. All this because we are in a computer simulation - I don't know if its trying to deceive me or if it is showing their true species. I don't know the source of the situation it showed me so I can't say for sure.

These reptilian half human probably cannot be changed back to good because they now have become half naturally obscure or half naturally dengilasid (read backwards). There is no saving them.

Lets discuss this...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Lets discuss this...

No thanks

Cheers

Spiro

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You shouldn't be using racial profiling with Reptilians, they aren't all bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

lol you beet me to it

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

lol you beet me to it

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Spiro, rangerdanger, and zedy63...thank you for adding to this topic and for encouraging further postings from others. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If I had CONCLUSIVE proof of aliens, this would be the LAST place I would present it because this site is nothing but provocateurs hunting for stars like it's reddit. The days when this forum was relevant for interesting discussion has long gone, and instead this is just another social media site. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

finitedualities
Spiro, rangerdanger, and zedy63...thank you for adding to this topic and for encouraging further postings from others. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If I had CONCLUSIVE proof of aliens, this would be the LAST place I would present it because this site is nothing but provocateurs hunting for stars like it's reddit. The days when this forum was relevant for interesting discussion has long gone, and instead this is just another social media site. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Why would they offer encouragement? This post shouldn't be posted let alone taken seriously. How about a correct title or the proof that his title eludes to?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Lets discuss this...

I'd rather discuss why you feel it necessary to spell certain words bacwards

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Lets discuss this..

Whats to discuss?

Can you maybe elaborate on everything in your OP,

If we are in a computer simulation then you are asking and searching for the wrong things my friend.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

This site used to be full of little postings like this, mainly because people weren't concerned as much with ridicule as they would be today. Many of those little posts were gems. Johnny come latelys obviously would be oblivious to this change. Why do we come here again?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

finitedualities
Spiro, rangerdanger, and zedy63...thank you for adding to this topic and for encouraging further postings from others.

Your welcome.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If I had CONCLUSIVE proof of aliens, this would be the LAST place I would present it because this site is nothing but provocateurs hunting for stars like it's reddit. The days when this forum was relevant for interesting discussion has long gone, and instead this is just another social media site. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Thank YOU for adding to this topic

Cheers

You take care now

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

...between people is because people have come to having reptilian tendencies...

What are reptilian tendencies? Do these people have a habit of crawling out onto a hot road on a warm summer day and laying across it until they get ran over by cars or something? Oh I know! They constantly stick their tongues out of their mouths trying to "smell" with their tongues. How about swallow their food whole? Lay eggs?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I'd rather discuss why you feel it necessary to spell certain words bacwards

Not quite accurate but I see what you did there.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

finitedualities
Spiro, rangerdanger, and zedy63...thank you for adding to this topic and for encouraging further postings from others. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If I had CONCLUSIVE proof of aliens, .

If it was conclusive and that's a big IF then we would accept it!!!!!
edit on 10-4-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

From your pic, I'd assume you're only here to antagonize, m8. Cheers yourself! May the smugness keep you warm at night in place of human warmth.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
Me seeing these humans shape shift their eyes to reptilian eyes should be credible in solidifying the reptilian presence here on this planet.

No it's shouldn't, and it doesn't.

However it does solidify the notion that you are having delusions, and that is the only "credible" thing in this thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
What I can't say is that they are reptilians, but I can say they have Natural Demonic tendencies. This is because I believe the computer that we are in might possibly personified them to me as reptilians because their eyes changed to reptilian eyes.

Hmm natural but we are in a computer, seems a little counter intuitive? How can something be natural but be in a computer? I am lost on this one.
Thanks for the Read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join