It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yuri Bezmenov: Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This Video Details the Psychological warfare which is present in the society . The main Battle is not in the Battlefield, or a war .The real war happens in the society , on how to subvert a society to suit the needs and purposes of the country doing the subversion or to Destroy it.

itooktheredpill.wordpress.com...’s-final-days-of-freedom/

Stage 1 — Demoralization

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last twenty-five years, actually it’s over-fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success, most of it is done by Americans to Americans, thanks to lack of moral standards.

As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I showered him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures — even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp — he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crashes his butt, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Stage 2 — Destabilization

The next stage is destabilization. This time the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby doesn’t matter anymore. This time — and it takes only from two to five years to destabilize a nation — what matters is essentials. Economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas, in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist-Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it fourteen years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process would go that fast.

Stage 3 — Crisis

The next stage of course is crisis, it may take only up to six weeks to bring a country to the verge of crisis, you can see it in Central America now. And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure, and economy, you have a so-called period of normalization. It may last indefinitely.

Stage 4 — Normalization

Normalization is a cynical expression, borrowed from Soviet propaganda, when the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in 1968, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized.”

This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all the schmucks to bring the country to crisis. To promise people all kinds of goodies and a paradise on Earth. To destabilize your economy. To eliminate the principle of free market competition and to put a Big Brother government in Washington DC with benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not. He will go to Moscow to kiss the bottoms of a new generation of Soviet assassins, never mind, he will create false illusions that the situation is under control. The situation is not under control. The situation is disgustingly out of control.

Most of the American politicians, media, and educational system, trains another generation of people who think they are living at the peace time. False. The United States is in a state of war. Undeclared total war against the basic principles and the foundations of this system. And the initiator of this war is not Comrade Andropov of course, it’s the system — however ridiculous it may sound — the world Communist system, or the world Communist conspiracy. Whether I scare some people or not I don’t give a hoot. If you are not scared by now, nothing can scare you.

But you don’t have to be paranoid about it. What actually happens now, that unlike myself, you have literally several years to limp on unless the United States wakes up. The time bomb is ticking, with every second the disaster is coming closer and closer, unlike myself you will have no where to defect to. Unless you want to live in Antarctica with penguins. This is it, this is the last country of freedom and possibility.

This is very interesting , I suggest everyone watch the Video . Its gives far more Detail and also suggests what the Soviet Union has been really doing and studying.

edit on 10-4-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Soviet Union?

You sure that isn't the US, cowboy?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by maddy21

Soviet Union?

You sure that isn't the US, cowboy?

Invented by them , but US seems to be actively practicing it on other countries from what it seems . Maybe personal experience .. lol

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Bezmenov should be required for every citizen with a few working brain cells. Unfortunately at this point we are pretty much a Marxist nation and exporting Marxism, in the form of crony capitalism, worldwide. Obummer is the epitome of this process.

The normalization (ie occupation) part is at hand. Just look at what's going down at the Bundy ranch in Nevada.
edit on 11-4-2014 by SevenThunders because: more

edit on 11-4-2014 by SevenThunders because: detail

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yuri Bezmenov was a cover up agent of the british empire working for the CBC. His function was obviously anti-russian propaganda and scaremongering. Most of the subversive work that Bezmenov attributes to the Soviet Union in these speeches and lectures he gave in the US and Canada, are not the effects of soviet propaganda, but rather the effect of the western gatekeepers. Those gatekeepers exploited the Soviet propaganda to achieve power in the west, and distorted that kind of proletarian-communist propaganda to such an extent the the original Soviet message was actually lost, but the internal fanatical and suicidal social confrontation in the west was growing in strength and violence.

In brief the most ferocious and damaging subversive propaganda that Bezmenov speaks of, was actually in most of the cases orchestrated in London, Paris and Brussels rather than in Moscow.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

That's really quite interesting and it goes a long way to explaining what's happening to the US today.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

What the F was the "original Soviet" message? Kill everyone who disagrees with you? Stalin killed 70 million people. Lenin millions more including the majority of my Russian relatives on my mothers side. Should that glorious message now be practiced here in the USA? I'm sure Obama would approve.

I just absolutely hate apologists for stone cold dictators and murderers. How many times do we have to repeat the same mistake and end up with more piles of dead bodies?

top topics

join