It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The Bible’s Prehistory, Purpose, and Political Future”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well, I've just had a quick look through all their T&C's, and it seems to be all online. All course material available on their site. I'm going to do it.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

interesting and a good idea. it should keep all on the same page.

my understanding is that one will watch a short vid and answer/discuss a couple questions?

that's what we are doing in our bible study.

i wonder if you will link the vid in this thread and post what needs to be discussed or would you rather have everyone sign up for the course?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

MissBeck

Well, I've just had a quick look through all their T&C's, and it seems to be all online. All course material available on their site. I'm going to do it.

That's awesome TY

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

i wonder if you will link the vid in this thread and post what needs to be discussed or would you rather have everyone sign up for the course?

I don't know how much I would be allowed to post on ATS with out copy write infringement, so I guess signing up is the best bet.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

To answer the original question,"Why do we have a Bible?" I would say the answer is this. Unfinished business. After reading the book I discovered a secret that buried in it. There is a long term Leviticus 26 curse thats still running. When Moses was still in the desert he brokered a deal between the Israelites and their God. The Leviticus 26 compact. In this deal he outlines the benefits of being in this relationship with their God. And the penalties for violating it. The problem here was the Israelites weren't able to live up to their part of the bargain. Eventually according to Ezekiel 4 what happened was the Israelites managed to trigger a 390 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the Jews managed to trigger a 40 year curse.

Now they managed to outlast the curses and according to the prophesies a messiah was supposed to appear and restore the Israel of David. Sometime in the first century AD. But what happened? The Jewish temple was destroyed in 70 AD and the diaspora occurred in 135 AD.

Now that wasn't supposed to happen....Unless. The first century Jews managed to trigger another long term Leviticus 26 curse. And it's still running. The Jews managed to botch the first century Apocalypse! And according to the prophesies of Hosea the curse is supposed to be 2000 years long followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel".

And that's the brief answer to the question.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

That's interesting and something I was reading about recently.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
bump, to call attention to this topic if anyone else is interested in this

ty

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry I will not be here for this study, if anyone plans on doing it I hope you enjoy it.

good luck

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Well that is a very big statement to say the bible comes from documents that don't exist anymore .A fact that is impossible to prove .

We can prove it. The psalms that supposedly came from David can be found on ancient Egyptian walls that predate David. They are in the form of sun worship hymns. The Giglimesh story (adapted as Noahs Ark) has been found in Summerian writings. And the 9/10 of the Ten Commandments is from the Egyptian Book of the Dead which can also be found carved into Egyptian temples that predate Moses. (and he would have been highly schooled in them, being a prince of egypt and all ...)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The psalms that supposedly came from David can be found on ancient Egyptian walls that predate David. They are in the form of sun worship hymns. The Giglimesh story (adapted as Noahs Ark) has been found in Summerian writings. And the 9/10 of the Ten Commandments is from the Egyptian Book of the Dead which can also be found carved into Egyptian temples that predate Moses. (and he would have been highly schooled in them, being a prince of egypt and all ...)
a reply to: FlyersFan First I would like to ask if you have this documented somewhere you can share a link to ? The Flood is recorded in all cultures around the world so finding it in any culture only give credence to the story . I had thought I read you saying somewhere that Moses was a fictional person and didn't exist ? ! I am interested in the Psalms angle as I may have a theory what that might be but am interested in looking into it more .

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I had thought I read you saying somewhere that Moses was a fictional person and didn't exist ? !
That was probably me.
I go along with the other thread,
New book: 'Did Moses Exist? The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver'

<< 1  2   >>

join