It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things at Nevada cattle ranch intensifying! Agenda 21 - (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

They illegally imposed grazing fees in the 90s which he has been fighting.

They say this is to protect an endangered turtle of which they (the conservation center) killed half of last summer. They do not care about these turtles, they are sending a message.

They have SNIPERS trained on the family! They will not allow the family to take care of their cattle and calves are DYING. They are bullying and intimidating this family into submission, and YES people are sick and tired of it. His family has been on the ranch since the 1870s.

This is Agenda 21, buddy, and they are making an example of Bundy. Back in August, the public began pouring donations into this endangered turtle project and they basically said, thanks but no thanks.

People gonna RISE UP.

What gives you the idea it is ok to send militarized Feds to intimidate a family? Why is that ok????? These are salt of the earth people who may or may not owe some fees. Armed Feds????

edit on 10-4-2014 by raedar because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So according to those who oppose the ancestral use of this land by the rancher I gather the Spaniards claimed land that really belonged to "Native Americans" and later sold those supposed claims to the Federal government who then disenfranchised the remaining "Native Americans" out of any rights to their land using treaties that were later reneged upon in a wholesale fashion, not to mention signed at point of a gun then along come the ranchers and the Federal Government has now decided to exercise control at the point of a gun once again.

Tell me again how this is legitimized. One can cite acts of congress and federal powers all day long but looks to me in the end if any have true and legitimate rights to the land and its profits/fees it would be the original natives - not fed.gov

I think its long overdue that the western states exercise their sovereignty over land (and water) within their borders and let their citizens decide the best use rather than a Federal government that seems way out of control both with regulation and enforcement methods.

I am hearing crickets on the issue of why some here think its ok to have "free speech cages" and German shepherds released upon protesters along with tasing for no real reason, I missed the part of the constitution that said no citizen shall approach closer than 10 feet to a LEO, I seem to think if this was an Anarchists rally or OWS protest some would feel different - well I don't feel different no matter the subject when rights are abridged.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Sheriff is calling on Oath keepers assist to protect the family and situation from the FEDS.

Now this is what I was hoping to see! Amazing!

VIDEO: Constitutional Sheriff Richard Mack Speaks On Bundy Ranch Standoff as Oathkeepers Puts Out Call For All Able Bodied Oathkeepers To Assist In Maintaining The Peace

edit on 4/10/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Okay...so someone just posted this information as a comment on the story Ben Swann is working from. I don't have the time at the moment to research further. Please take a look (From March 14th):

Is this the Real Reason for the Bundy Ranch Raid?

RENO, Nev. (AP) — Buyers snapped up 29 federal land leases totaling more than 56 square miles in a northeastern Nevada area.
This could become the state's first oil shale fracking site.
U.S. Bureau of Land Management geologist Lorenzo Trimble tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal the Elko County oil and gas leases sold Tuesday for $1.27 million to six different companies.
The auction took place in Reno. The leases are near where Houston-based Noble Energy Inc. wants to drill for oil and natural gas on 40,000 acres of public and private land near the town of Wells.
The Review-Journal reports the project would be the first in Nevada to use hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, to extract oil and gas from shale deposits.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

tow69

What the hell is going on in this country????

This is just an example of what the GOV is doing to it's own people.

I think what is happening here is part of the NWO agenda. Every piece of land will receive a pricetag and an inventory of everything in the country is being made. It all has to do with total control of everything in the USA. This NWO, global control is pushed by powerful forces originating from the united states and I think that 'they' think that having everything under control in their own country is mandatory before they start to meddle with the affairs of other countries.

It is bad... and probably will become worse.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Im really pulling for the rancher, I dont even care if he does or doesnt have the right to cattle, Citizens need to push back a little, if its always a one sided win, eventually theres nothing left to lose.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Phoenix
I think its long overdue that the western states exercise their sovereignty over land (and water) within their borders and let their citizens decide the best use rather than a Federal government that seems way out of control both with regulation and enforcement methods.

Then the citizens of the western states should rally around this event by overwhelming their elected representatives in State Houses & the Congress with letters, visits, and emails, to do just that. Showing up at the Bundy ranch with itchy trigger fingers isn't going to help anybody or any cause.

PhoenixI am hearing crickets on the issue of why some here think its ok to have "free speech cages" and German shepherds released upon protesters along with tasing for no real reason, I missed the part of the constitution that said no citizen shall approach closer than 10 feet to a LEO, I seem to think if this was an Anarchists rally or OWS protest some would feel different - well I don't feel different no matter the subject when rights are abridged.

Did you miss the part in the video where Bundy's son that was tazed, parked his 4-wheeler in front of a moving truck? It begins at 40 seconds into the OP's video

As to the "free speech cages". IMO, they were a well intentioned, but bad idea.
If you'll notice, the signs say "First Amendment area". The 1st amendment mentions the freedom to peaceable assembly, as well as free speech.
Read more about the 1st amendment and assembly here.
Large protest assemblies usually require a permit. The BLM was trying to be proactive, by setting up an area where large groups of protesters would not be subject to permitting & be safe from vehicle traffic.
It backfired.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The lands are protected because of Desert Tortoises...screw that. Cattle grazing...on public land...WTFC...really. The resources should be used to police the freakin borders.

They are killing the cows when they were simply eating grass on public land in the middle of nowhere.

I am waiting for a confrontation like this to have a 'CRACK' in the air and what happens when the officer goes down. What happens. It is almost as if they want it.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Those "cops" might as well be Nazis.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Olivine

Then the citizens of the western states should rally around this event by overwhelming their elected representatives in State Houses & the Congress with letters, visits, and emails, to do just that. Showing up at the Bundy ranch with itchy trigger fingers isn't going to help anybody or any cause.

Did you miss the part in the video where Bundy's son that was tazed, parked his 4-wheeler in front of a moving truck? It begins at 40 seconds into the OP's video

Large protest assemblies usually require a permit. The BLM was trying to be proactive, by setting up an area where large groups of protesters would not be subject to permitting & be safe from vehicle traffic.
It backfired.

Only ones with itchy trigger fingers were working for the Federal Government. I saw the video too and it was clear the Bundy's and supporters wanted to know what was in the dump truck to which the LEO's did not answer but instead rather rapidly resorted to violence.

I agree with any who are traveling to the area to offer support, violence will only occur if a provocateur or LEO starts it.

So you're proposing that violation of the 1st amendment was because big nanny decided it was for the plebes safety - oh come on!

Its specifically designed to keep people and the media from witnessing the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

German shepherds released upon protesters along with tasing for no real reason

The time for a review of the 'tools' law enforcement has at its disposal ... is LONG overdue.

One of the things that kill me is when the media refer to these 'animals' as Officers.
edit on 1042014 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Don' listen to the audio in this video.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I hope you all also know that the land in dispute is tied to Harry Reids son and China for development of a 'solar' project. This is all far from over...

Federal agent Paul Horner, a 14-year veteran of the force, spoke with National Report by phone and had this to say: “Under direct orders from the FBI and the DOJ, on behalf of the BLM, we have infiltrated the crowd with armed undercover agents. The agents are collecting intel and coordinating that information with drones that are also overseeing the disturbance. In addition, we have positively identified approximately 85% of the crowd and are running background checks for previous violations, warrants, etc. License plate numbers of protesters are being collected and entered into the national database as well. These right-wing extremists pose a serious threat to the safety of the operation and we have orders to make arrests and confiscate firearms.” - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/multiple-militia-members-arrested-bundy-ranch-charged-domestic-terrorism/#sthash.Y5VPbIhv.dpuf

This shows you that they are everywhere and anywhere they want to be. I wonder at what altitude the drones are flying?

<< 1   >>

join