It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Monsanto Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
By now we should all know Monsanto, the "friendly" corporation responsible for quality products like Agent Orange and the genetically modified "food" they cram down our throats while spending countless millions to defeat any legislation that would label GMO products and let people know exactly what they're eating.

So right away we've got a paradox--a company that creates a product it's so "proud" of that it refuses to let people know they're consuming it. And atop there here's another riddle, the fact that their scientists pushed to ban GMO and include organic foods in Monsanto's own cafeteria.

So now we have a company that doesn't want you to know their products are in your food, a company whose own employees refuse to eat what they produce. What's going on here?

Publicly Monsanto is vociferous about their benevolent intentions, and protest a bit too loudly (me thinks) that their goal is to create foods that can be mass-produced to the extent necessary to feed an ever-increasing population. But we all know BS when we smell it, and this supposed altruism reeks to high heavens.

So what is Monsanto really doing?

Let's do some digging and find out. But first, we need to take a step back and talk about someone else--our good friend Bill Gates.

Bill Gates is another giant question mark on the Monsanto puzzle. First, because he owns around 500k shares in the company, a 20+ million stake. Second, because the actions of Monsanto and the motives of Gates seem to align in curious ways.

Consider: Bill is on-record as a proponent of depopulation. He famously said:

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

But are these the only means Gates would use to force a depopulation agenda on the world?

Enter his alliance with Monsanto, whose GMO food has been shown in Russian studies to cause increasing sterility over generations. The Russian study found that consumption of GMO food literally changes the DNA of those who consume it, and by the third generation of hamsters subsiding off GMO soy, the poor things had completely lost the ability to reproduce.

Think that couldn't happen in humans? Enter the documentary The Disappearing Male, which shows how gender manipulating chemicals in the environment are causing worldwide sperm counts to plummet.

Monsanto at work, anyone? Bill Gates rearing his forced depopulation agenda?

The skeptics among you would say no, surely not. But if you still have doubts, let's keep burrowing down the rabbithole.

Consider: Bill Gates, Monsanto, the Rockefellers (another eugenics-obsessed family), and Syngenta Foundation (another GMO firm) have combined forces to build a Doomsday Seed Vault in Norway. According to them, the vault is to preserve biodiversity in case something happens to the global food supply.

Oh, a problem with the food supply? Something like widespread GMO contamination?

Don't believe that? Here's the kicker--all the seeds in the vault are organic heirloom non-GMO.

The plan is to depopulate the human race then burn the GMO crops and replant the world with organic seeds. The plan is to destroy you and your families over the course of generations so you never notice until it's too late.

Unless you wake up and start working to stop them, they're going to get away with it.

Need more proof? How about the fact that GMOs are designed to cause birth defects. How about that rats fed a diet of GMO corn developed horrible cancers.

But surely Monsanto wouldn't hide anything harmful in the food, right? Wrong. Regulators already caught Monsanto hiding Gene VI in GMO foods, a substance deemed unsafe for human consumption.

Face the truth: This food is designed to kill you, to fill you with disease, to cripple your children... and eventually, to completely remove your ability to reproduce.

The writing is on the wall. The facts are all in plain sight. All you need to do is connect the dots.

These people are eugenicists. They believe in survival of the fittest. If you're smart enough to research the issue and steer clear of GMOs, they don't care if you survive. You're not their target. They want to abuse and cull the dumbest, the slowest, the weakest amongst us.

And unless we spread the word about the long-term dangers of GMO food, they're going to succeed.

So if you care about your health and the health of humanity, even a little bit, here's what you can do. Buy organic. Eat organic. Help spread the word about the dangers of GMO.

And eff Monsanto. Because, the reality is, Monsanto is trying to eff you.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If that is the case, then the person in charge there is suicidal and wants to take the whole world down with him. It is possible that this is true.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JonButtonIII

First a corporation will sell you something you need.
Next they will sell you something you don't need but are somehow convinced you want.
Then they will sell things that are addictive and you can kill yourself with.
Then they will sell you the less threatening of two adverse outcomes.
Then they will collude to both make you sick and sell you superficial treatments for the sickness.
Finally, they will sell items that autonomously hunt you down and kill you.

rise of the machines all right, just not the machines that people expected.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by musicismagic

There is no one person in charge, just tiers of operatives and automatons.

That's the truly scary part. We are dealing with memes that have in a sense become a life form of their own. Sound crazy? Just think about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Good thread, and GREAT information.

But, if they're not labeling GMO foods then how can I know that the organic food that I'm eating isn't actually GMO??

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MidNight sun

Great question.

Foods marked USDA Certified 100% Organic are by definition forbidden from being GMO.

The Non-GMO Project also goes through laborious steps to certify trustworthy products as non-GMO.

And here's a list of the most common GMO-Containing Products/Ingredients

Note also: the "all-natural" label is a red herring. This DOES NOT mean non-GMO.

Go 100% Certified Organic or go home.

Hope that helps!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

JonButtonIII

These people are eugenicists. They believe in survival of the fittest. If you're smart enough to research the issue and steer clear of GMOs, they don't care if you survive. You're not their target. They want to abuse and cull the dumbest, the slowest, the weakest amongst us.

Disagree ,what if the smart person who born in a poor family and his/her parents feed their kid GM food only?
What if the smart person living in a country without GM labeling law(and organic label)?
What if the smart person living in a country with famine?

It's not really related with the intelligence,it's related with rich or not.
edit on 10-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Unfortunately, GMO crops are cross-pollinating with organic crops, so they are also contaminated.
Dairy, meat and grains are all contaminated by GMO's now.
I'm not sure there is a way to stop the madness; even growing your own food won't assure that it's GMO free.
Other than this one point, I agree with everything you have written.
Manipulating genes and DNA may well be the undoing of civilization as we know it.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Great thread: no BS, succinct, sourced, and intelligent. I love playing devil's advocate on theories like what you've proposed. Maybe it was all about money, and the dangers of the tech were just an unfortunate oversight that got overwhelmed by powerful political tides. But... the way you outline it: the extreme levels of secrecy, the shady, even illegal backroom deals, the avoidance of GMOs by the very scientists who create them, the heirloom seedbank, the glove-fitting sentiment of all this to classic eugenics movements... It is a complex theory but all the dots are accounted for, everything does make sense.

If I were a bioengineer, an employee of Monsanto or Syngenta, and I created a food that had the potential to end world hunger permanently... you better bet that I'd be so proud, that I'd eat that stuff breakfast lunch and dinner, showing off to the world how great it is (and how great I was for inventing it, lol). The fact that those scientists are privvy to all the proprietary data that they withhold from the public, and they go out of their way to avoid it, is so telling that I question the sanity of anyone who still thinks it's all roses and sunshine.

top topics

join