It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Always come out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
For years. I have been trying to convince people to look at the facts regarding smoking, even people that know their government lie believe the propaganda, Smoking does not Kill, do your own research because basically I gave up giving people reports.

The longest ever study done on smoking ( 25 year study Sweden) proves that smoking prevents alzheimer's, now they have twisted it round saying smoking causes it. I said 5 years ago to my son' watch with the rise in diabetes through the roof they will say that smoking causes diabetes, go on to cancer research and thats what they claim.

They claim that diabetics who smoke have a higher chance of going blind than non smoker, where did they get their information nowhere, not one study in the whole world has ever been done to see if smoking can lead to blindness in diabetics, how do I know this.
Because Im a type 1 diabetic and already was blind in one eye and trust me when I say this that if there was even the slightest chance then I would have stopped instantly as my sight is more important than anything.

So why the lies, revenue for cancer research and other non smoking groups and Billions of ££s for governments.

Its just like the danger of terrorism we know its all lies but enough people believe it so they get away with doing anything they wan to protect you.

But forget about smoking and terror Im going to show you right now what they did with smoking that they are doing now, nicotine is a drug but its a harmless drug, but once you are hooked you are hooked and governments, cancer research all make money from my addiction, I see them as no better than drug pusher who up the price.

My nicotine habit was costing £60 a week £240 per month, now its ZERO. thats over £200 a month the government don't get now.
But they should be glad should they not, because the price was high because they cared about my health, I have smoked for over 40 years and no problems yet they have taxed and taxed with made up garbage.
Now its changed and in part 2 , I will show you the panic they are in about the dropping revenue.

Trust me when I say this, if smoking really did kill they would give cartons free to the unemployed old and disabled.

Continued.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Vaping thats right , cost me £9 and I have not smoked since.

I get my nicotine hit without chemicals, the only other thing in it is water, Safe safe safe.

So you are all going to have to pay extra tax, about an extra £30 per week per house because people are stopping in their droves.

Great News you may think, yes for families who wanted their love one to smoke but not for Governments.

In the 70s there was a smoking substitute but they put tax on it the same as smoking normal tobacco, so people said well its the same price so I might as well use the tobacco.

Now Vaping is water vapor no 4000 cancer causing chemicals.

Doctors say its great.

The Uk government want them banned and all vaping will be banned within 2 years, except for 2 companies, they will sell the pen and then you buy the pack of catridges.

I bought the pen but put the liquid in myself for pennies, but this will all change as there will only be sealed catridges available and you can bet that these will carry the same tax that tobacco carries now.

In the forum Cancer research Uk, a old man in his 70s said he smoked all his life and nothing worked, he has not smoked one cig since getting an E-cig, he wanted to know why cancer research wanted them banned, the closed the discussion saying they are not prepared to discuss their stance anymore.

Smoking does not kill and water vapor never killed anyone.

What if I told you they are claiming that people are getting cancer from second hand vaping, asked to explain, the say some vape use nicotine, but for years you have all stated that its not the tobbaco but the cancer causing chemicals thats the problem, the answer was " Yes its the water vapour thats causing the cancer

You could not make this up, well you can, because they did just like they did with smoking,

See how they are banning vaping in public,
Here is another cracker' people use vaping to stop smoking, so instantly 4000 chemicals are replaced with water. They want vaping banned BECAUSE IT ENCOURAGES CHILDREN TO SMOKE, lol.

But more worrying is that people only use nicotine flavour for a month or so then use vanilla or all flavour.

But the ones that will be allowed to be manufactured will look like cigarettes they will have the white, and brown tip and a light at the end.

We are not having it, we can make our own vapours, they are easy to make.

once they realise this they will be hefty jail sentences for anyone who sells or deals in eh " water vapours"

Just google they want to ban vaping then check the forums the news release etc.

The lies about smoking was about raising revenue nothing more nothing less, its like electric or gas, you need it so they can charge what they want.

In the EU they want the tax raise for vaping the same level of tobacco to make up for lost revenue, and there was me thinking that the tax was high because of their concern about my health, but now they want to tax a safe product to make up for lost revenue.

I tried to give up smoking twice because my grandaughter asked me to, I stopped at one of these no smoking buses ( when you decide to stop its an impulse thing) went on the bus nothing only a piece of paper with a phone number which would take 2 weeks to get the stuff you need instead of giving you it there and then, so you carry on smoking.
So for all you non smokers' go on one of these buses and see there is nothing they are all show.

The second time was when a new stop smoking aid came out, I phoned the surgery and was told " We have decided that we are not supplying it as everybody wants them" so everybody wants to stop smoking and the doctor is not offering the treatment.

So now I vape and stopped instantly, bought my wife and Ipad, with what used to be money that went up in smoke, in June I will buy a PS4 wih money saved sorry May.

You know what the problem was' I was a druggie and you just kept on raising the price and raising the price, I enjoyed a smoke but society tried to skin me more and more with the lies.

Well I dont drink and I dont smoke now and Im thin, so who will be the next target, fatties or drinkers, if you smoke get a vapour you will stop instantly, I smoked since I was 9 years old till now 54. and stopped instantly.

I never stopped because of health reasons I stopped because my pusher just upped and upped the price,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would like to add, please if you smoke and want to stop, get yourself a vapour, I bought 3 from amazon and bought different oils.
You will not be able to get them in 2 years and it will be turned into a smoking aid that does not work, I don't trust companys or governments that make money out of addiction, if its sealed units only, they can put anything they want in them to keep you hooked.

So any ATS member who smoke should try this, it works and works instantly, I don't feel the urge at all for a smoke and that is from the age of 9 till 54.

I loved smoking nothing better than a smoke with a cup of tea, I knew all the health scares were lies and did the research etc.

But look at what is happening now to a safe effective way to stop smoking, they are trying to ban it,

Smoking has just become to expensive, if you are loaded and can afford to pay the crazy tax then carry on.

They might come up with smoking is more dangerous than first though and shove £1 on a packet to cover the lost revenue in the meantime till they bring in controlled vapours.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey I forgot about Global warming, regardless of what you believe, if you are a global warmer denier they want you jailed, look at the rubbish going around regarding this.
If you do not believe in global warming you are classed in the media as a nut, point out flaws and they want you jailed.

I believe in global warming, since the last Ice age we have slowly been coming out of and ice age till we go into the next one, its happened over and over again.

Everyone I see Al gore Prince Charles fly around in private jets have loads of cars own loads of houses are preaching to me who owns one 2 bedroom house no car since they took my licence away because of diabetes.

Al gore is carbon neutral because he prints his own carbon whatever through his own company.

I have to pay tax on my electric bill for green energy that goes to wind turbine operators to turn them off,

It crazy yet, Im the nut because I think its a scam.

With the dangers of vaping is the latest scam.

We have liars representing us pure and simple liars and con men.

If any Government employee says we are having a heat way today, I tell my wife to put her coat on and take a umbrella thats how much I trust them.

Even AJ who knows they make up lies, Ivve heard him saying that if people don;t care about their health and want to smoke thats up to them if they want to die early, well if people don't care about their health and refuse vaccines thats up to them if they want to die early.

So Jones believes every word they say about smoking, raising billions in tax, but he thinks its lies about vaccines and says its only to raise money.

You have to question a guy that believes some thing a liar tells them but not other things.

And please don't say Doctors say smoking is bad, in Health school they are taught smoking kills, thats it no background no info, I have had that many chats with Doctors who want me to stop smoking but can't comment on any study I mention as they have not read them.
Its like when you go to the doctor he picks up a book to see what to give you for certain illnesses ( produced by the drug companies.)

As I said this is not about smoking ( being a non smoker Im not defending their filthy habit lol).

Its about the same techniques used for smoking that they are using for vaping, so I don;t need to talk about smoking, just watch the vaping news as it happens and the lies that will eventually become facts, and everyone will say in 10 years, Vaping kills we all know that, if vapers want to kill themselves let them.

Watch and learn.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I have to agree with you on the benefits of vapor to quit smoking...I'm on my 14th day of being cigarette free and have used the vapor whenever I get a craving.

It's working like a charm! I'm almost finished with the bottle of 24mg and will then start the 18mg...and so on and so on.

It really is a great way for smokers to quit for good and I couldn't be more pleased.

I love that I don't have to worry about the awful smell (YUCK!) And, my kids are so proud and happy that I quit. They saw those darn commercials that show smokers with missing legs and arms and all kinds of scary things and it freaked them out!

Every time one came on, they would beg me to quit. I started feeling really, really guilty that they were worried about my health so, I quit.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Do a search, they are going to increase the tax to the same as smoking, as a smoker you know that you can't afford the price of smoking and the price of trying stopping aids at the same time so you carry on smoking.

Its criminal, and if they say that smoking kills and they increase tax on an aid that helps you quit then this is Murder.

Its an addiction and they want to make money out of it, any goverment that uses peoples addiction as a way of raising revenue is beneath contempt and has no morals.

The non smokers will see what we have been saying for years its about cash.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If they increase the tax because of nicotine in the vapour then they have to increase the tax in caffine and sugar as they are all the same. Non smokers have enjoyed tax breaks at the expense of smokers for to long.

I am sick of their disgusting habit of enjoying tax breaks at the expense of someone addiction.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Yeah I'll just tell that to my mother who's lungs are crippled with emphysema. Oh wait I can't. She died at age 62 in 1997. The age I'll be in five years. I quit two years ago because the smoke hurt my lungs. Personal experience. The pain was caused by smoking. Nothing else. It went away in two weeks when I quit. Smoking does too kill. Don't be an idiot. Why don't you just go hand out cigarettes at the elementary school. This is one of the stupidest claim.s I've seen made on this site.
edit on AM000000300000000441538302014-04-10T11:38:46-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I just stopped. No vapes no patches no gum. The craving for nicotine is gone in 48 hours. After that it's the habitual cigarettes that cause people to fall off the wagon. The one you want after you eat. The one you want while driving to work or with your drink of scotch after work. Those are the problems. I just found something else to do when that happened and after a while I considered myself a nonsmoker. Jan 1st was two years. Yes it was a new years resolution that I actually kept.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

What tax breaks do non smokers get? I need to make sure to include that on my taxes I should be getting a bigger refund. Oh wait are you talking about the taxes they don't pay be cause they don't buy cigarettes? Hey you can get tbat break too. Stop buying cigarettes. Simple as that. That shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

It's not an addiction. Your body never needs the nicotine to live. If a heroin addict stops cold his body goes into shock. His flesh literally needs the opiates. He could die from withdrawal. That's addiction. You need it to live.

Smoking is a habit not an addiction. Stop fearing that . Just stop. You don't need substitutes. That's a trap. Just stop. Deal with the cravings by getting busy doing something else. Tell yourself you're a nonsmoker.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

…Smoking does not Kill…

Not directly. If you smoke long enough you will contract disease behind it and that is what kills you.

Just like any addictive substance.

The more you do it, the worse your health becomes, the less able the body in fighting off whatever disease takes you out.

You just keep on inhaling though, after all the more denial the better, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Other risk factors include a deficiency of an enzyme called alpha-1-antitrypsin, air pollution, airway reactivity, heredity, male sex and age.

Mate there are numerous causes for this, your mothers lungs could have been damaged and you have the same genes as your mother, some people cant eat nuts.

Bleach takes my breath away and I cant breath and have to have a sleep been that way all my life, smoking does no damage to me whatsoever.

If I die of lung cancer they will blame smoking despite the fact that bricklayers die of lung cancer more than anyone else, but they don;t tax bricks the way they tax tobacco.

Sorry about your mum but, the fact that you say your lungs hurt when you smoked then I assume you only tried once, because to do a thing that causes you pain does not make sense.

It might have been a chemical in the tobacco that caused you families problems, in my family anyone that smoked lived to be 97, my dad died in a fire, his insides had been perfect and he was as fit as a fiddle when he died aged 75 and he smoked woodbine not tipped strong cigs all his life.
So my expierence is totally different to yours.
So if smoking is to blame why are we not all got the same ailments' go on explain that to me,
MY dad was fit and could run in his 70s you mum could not breath, smoking hurt you, did not hurt me.

And you you call me an idiot and say its stupid comments.

If I stick a knife in you you will die, you stick a knife in me I will die no grey area here.

When someone dies you want someone to blame you blame smoking, think your mum just had bad lungs and you have followed suit, or my dad would have died like your mum and smoking would hurt me like it hurt you.

Can you not see this, yes they say smoking was to blame, If I was taxing flowers at 700% and someone say what caused the death, would say, Did she pass a flower bed, thats your answer, smelling flowers kills.

As I said I don't want to get into the smoking thing because a real job has been done on people here, its like trying to de program a cult member.

Concentrate on the E- cigs nothing more nothing less, and you will see the same propaganda emerge that came with smoking, they blame everything on smoking to justify the tax.

And I am sorry about your mother its a bad death, and you take care of your lungs because it does not sound healthy, and if you have any children don't let them near, smoke or traffic fumes and have plenty of air if you have central heating on, vacum daily and have wooden floors, because in all honesty I think dust and fumes would do the same damage to your families lungs as what you are describing with yourself and mother seems to be in your genes.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You see this is the con, TIME, the longer you do it the chances it will get you in the end, it may take 30 years but you will still die.

I can say to a kid eat porridge for your breakfast and it will kill you, maybe not now but eventually it will if it takes 30 years.

As we get older we all get ill as you reach 40 to 50 you get al sorts.

So when the kid goes to the doctor in 25 years and they tax porridge to the tune of £14 billion a year, the doctor will say " do you eat porridge"
thats what the cause is, if you don't stop it will kill you.

Milk, tobacco, chips, etc they can claim anything.

Look at how high the tax is on a thing that might kill you 40 years later.

If smoking kills do you think my bank would have gave me Insurance as a smoker, get real ffs and look at the facts staring you in the face.

Bankers covering me with Insurance' when a I smoke, behave.

Where smoking is involved people just cannot look at the facts and swallow the propaganda.

Giving Smokers Insurance cover should be the only information you need to see its a con.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I'm 57 I don't have all sorts of ills. I feel the same as I did in my thirties.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
For those that are unsure about smoking kills let me explain something.

A doctor will say " Smoking Kills", you say to the doctor " As a smoker you ask your doctor if I dont die in an accident will smoking kill me, he will say yes, but ask him to put it in writing and the will kill, will be changed to Could or May,

The same terms are used in cancer research Could or may.

The do the same with dangerous driving, could cause an accident, not that your action have, no one has been injured or you have not even had an accident, but they want money so they say could have caused an accident.

Lets charge telescope buyers £20 tax to prevent Niburu wiping ups out, If niburu existed it could wipe us out, it may wipe us out.

See this is the same proof with smoking kills, it is just not there,

Remenber the beagules they had chain smoking for 9 months, that was only meant to last 6 months but no dogs got lung cancer so they extended it.

Here is what happened, the dogs had masks put on and chain smoked 24/7 months passed nothing, they started addng more chemicals, dogs were getting tumours on legs back etc, so they added more and more chemical, then they became more and more ill but no lung cancer, so an amazing a mount of chemicals added and after 9 months 2 dogs had growths on thier lungs out of 24 dogs I think it was, and the study claimed that smoking caused lung cancer.

whether Smoking or
Global warming its all a con to raise cash, they will come up with more and more things to raise cash, but just watch the E-cigs because this is the biggest danger to the tobacco tax cow, and watch how the media put it across.

I expect that they will say people are taking them apart to make weapons, people using them for illegal drugs you name it they want them gone, the drug pushers want to protect their market. The will try and make out that Water vvapour can spread aids or swine flu, just watch and you will see,
Or a popular one is' studies show that vaping will eventually kill you, it might be 30 or 40 years but it will get you in the end.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

If you can get insurance you pay a higher premium than a non smoker. Everyone dies .
Dont you think the insurance companies would like to insure only the people who will never die ? I bet they would but since they have to insure the rest of us who will ALL eventually die having them Insure a smoker is not proof that smoking won't kill you. That's not even a sensible argument.
These all sound like excuses to not quit. Hey I smoked from the time I was 15. I quit two years ago. After 40 years. If I can do it anyone can. No one who knows me thought I'd ever be able to quit. I was always the first one out the door to light up at break time. No one thought I could do it. But I made up my mind and stuck to my decision.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by pavmas

Yeah I'll just tell that to my mother who's lungs are crippled with emphysema. Oh wait I can't. She died at age 62 in 1997. The age I'll be in five years. I quit two years ago because the smoke hurt my lungs. Personal experience. The pain was caused by smoking. Nothing else. It went away in two weeks when I quit. Smoking does too kill. Don't be an idiot. Why don't you just go hand out cigarettes at the elementary school. This is one of the stupidest claim.s I've seen made on this site.

My mother smoked every day of her adult life, having started in her teens. She died at 75 without a hint of any physical malady caused by smoking. She had no lung disease, no heart disease. My father died at age 87 after smoking at least 50 years. Same thing--not smoking related. Smoking does kill. It kills people like you and your mother who have a specific genetic make-up that is susceptible to smoking.

My wife is deathly allergic to shrimp. If she eats it or even something that has been cooked on the same grill as shrimp, she goes into shock and can't breathe. Should we ban shrimp, tax it, or keep other people from eating it?

And while you're at it, you might want to investigate the increase in lung cancer deaths at the same time smoking has been decreasing. If smoking is related to lung cancer, and smoking has been dramatically decreasing, would you not expect lung cancer to also dramatically decrease? The claim is that 90% of all lung cancer is caused by smoking. In 1965 42% of the adult population smoked. In 2010 19% of the adult population smoked. Yet the lung cancer rate has decreased only slightly during the same period. Yes, there is a latency period, I realize, but the fact remains that lung cancer and smoking are not in lock-step statistical certainity that they would have you believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

How do you explain all the legislation against the tobacco companies? The ones where they restricted advertising modes and content. Yeah that's them pushing tobacco. There used to be commercials for cigarettes on tv. Cartoon characters like Joe Camel used to advertise the habit to kids. These things were outlawed because they want people to stop smoking not because they want you to continue use. They bring the health risks to your attention why? Not because they want to keep you hooked but because they want you to quit. The man is not forcing you to smoke. That's your own choice. You can choose not to.
edit on PMu30u0441540302014-04-10T13:40:50-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I cant even be bothered answering this one, ok you know smoking kills so the policy is changed to suit.
so different payout rate but you are still insured right, thats what you are saying.

Ok so you have a 19 year old kid wants driving insurance, but he has 6 points on his licence, no one will insure him because he is high risk, AND MIGHT HAVE AN ACCIDENT cant get insured, why not change the policy or payout, NOPE nothing for him.

But a smoker who is GUARANTEED to die BECAUSE SMOKING KILLS gets insured.

Don't think smoking or driving, just think RISK that is the insurance business.

THEY are saying there is more chance of a 19 year old crashing than a smoker dying .

Can no one see this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join