It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MISSING:Chloe Campbell 3 years old from Queensland!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is in the right forum... Mods please move if so:

UPDATE: Queensland Police Service has clarified the details of the clothes Chloe Campbell was wearing when her parents put her to bed last night. The three-year-old disappeared from her home in Childers, Queensland this morning.

Father of missing Queensland girl distraught

ANOTHER CHILD has gone missing in Queensland:
All the Aussies on ATS keep this in mind..share it via social media also:

April 10, 2014: A desperate search is underway to find a little girl stolen from her bed in the dead of night. Her father, Garth Campbell, cried out for help to return his beloved daughter.

Garth Campbell says there is no way his youngest daughter could have left their family home alone.
When he awoke on Thursday morning, Chloe, who usually sleeps in the lounge, was missing.
A window was open and when he looked out, an adult-sized footprint was on the car.
Chloe's sleeping bag - patterned with wizards and dragons - was gone as well as her trusty companion, a stuffed toy dog named Gnarly.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Such a beautiful child. I hope they find her safe and sound and reunited with her parents soon.

Here's to positive thoughts

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It has reminded me of the Lisa Irwin case... similar circumstances, child taken in the night, window was open.

anyway... a lot of kids go missing in Queensland and are NEVER found so hopefully the media will give this a lot of attention and find the child alive and well.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is fairly weird imo. What kind of depraved moron would actually enter an occupied house and kidnap a child knowing that the parents could be just a few meters away in another room? Either this guy has no fear or he knew the girl and knew she wouldn't make any noise. The police need to start with friends and relatives.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This happens everywhere sadly. So many sick people in the world. It is such an outrage that anyone would take a child. I pray that they find her quickly and that she is safe.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
90% of the time, it is someone the family knows.

Interesting that they took the kids accessories as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This with that storm bearing down. Thoughts and prayers with them. There are some truly depraved people in the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Chloe Campbell: Crime scene established at Childers home of missing 3yo girl

Why don't they use Indigenous Trackers? If there were footprints then the Trackers are the best to get in there to follow up on where those tracks lead to.

Crime scene established ...

A police forensics team is examining the family home and has taken items for examination.

"There has been some things identified at the scene. I'm not fully privy to what they were but they will be subject to analysis," Police Inspector Kevin Guteridge said.

Ms O'Donnell is convinced that someone who knew Chloe must have taken her while she was sleeping. (ABC TV News)
Volunteers on horseback and motorbikes have joined more than 70 SES personnel and police searching a 10 kilometre area around the house.

edit on CDT07uFri, 11 Apr 2014 07:42:50 -05004250am100 by Thurisaz because: clarify

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

it makes me sad.
poor kid, scared and alone.
i hope they find her quickly and get her home to her family.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sweet angel........I pray they will find her soon, alive and unharmed......my thoughts with her parents...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just read she has just been found alive and apparently well:
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

I love happy endings!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

beezzer

I love happy endings!!!

And me.....as a mum I could only guess what her parents may have been feeling.

Really happy for all of them!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

that is great news.

Police are investigating why she went missing in the first place and that is good. Main thing is she is alive and well.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

luciddream
90% of the time, it is someone the family knows.

Interesting that they took the kids accessories as well.

YES and issue is they state that the child was found at the local showground at 1 am in the mornings.

wonder if the accessories were with her when they found her?

in the link agartha posted, there is a pic of the child and she is sitting with her Mother, she looks sombre. Maybe the little one is just tired?

either way... hopefully the police can establish what happened.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Best news I've had all week. But all this is SO odd, I wonder if it is another Alien abduction case. Let's see if we ever get to find out what Chloe says about it, or will the story be buried forever by the UFO cover-up machine.

Questions that need answering:

Chloe was found by police just after midnight. How come her mother "raced from Childers to Bundaberg hospital as soon as she heard the news". Why was she not reunited with Chloe immediately in Childers? Why was Chloe taken to Bundaberg hospital without her mother going with her?

And: How the HECK did Chloe's abductor(s) manage to deposit the girl right into the middle of a police crime scene without being detected?

Funny, I tried to post these same comments on a Courier Mail website, (www.couriermail.com.au...) and although I saw the comments pending, they just vanished a few minutes later. Talk about censorship. Meanwhile, people were able to post other comments that didn't involve conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by captainradon

hmm yes I agree. She was found in the 'showgrounds' across the road from her house...

? very strange.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Stolen as a blackmail pawn in her father's drug debt problems according to this;

www.mirror.co.uk...

Although admittedly not the best oracle, not known for its rigorous standards of research.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

captainradon

And: How the HECK did Chloe's abductor(s) manage to deposit the girl right into the middle of a police crime scene without being detected?

^^ This is what I don't understand........how did she suddenly appeared near her house when dozens of people / police were around???

top topics

join