It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Mr Mask
I mean, my ten year old son knows all this stuff. Why don't you?

Yeah, and I'm sure back in the day you would have reassured your son that the Earth was flat because that is what the mainstream scientists thought right. Forget about those pesky early pioneers saying the Earth was round. They were just stupid theories right. LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Again...this is opinion. Its based on published facts from the following sources.

The Encyclopedia of Anthropology,.
Tiwanaku : ancestors of the Inca, Lechtman, H.N., 1998,
Architectural cramps at Tiwanaku: copper-arsenic-nickel bronze
Who Taught the Inca Stonemasons Their Skills? A Comparison of Tiahuanaco and Inca Cut-Stone Masonry: The Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians AND Tiwanaku: Geophysical Investigations in the Andean Altiplano.

Further more...these are more FACTS

Tools have been found on the site. Many of them.

Half finished blocks (dozens and dozens of them) have been found showing the craftsmanship and techniques that have been documented in journals of science.

Endless tests of carbon dating, testing of types metals they used, tests on debris, and study of iconography.

Each and every test results in a unified agreement on date and construction methods.

Hoards of stonemasons have published the ease of the construction calling it "nothing special or complicated for its age".

MORE FACTS-

At roughly the same time period the Persians constructed Persepolis and the Palace of Darius.
India produced the Udayagiri Caves with megalithic doorways.

And lets not forget that the Greeks built The Parthenon that puts Pumapunku to shame 1000 years earlier.

Sir, no, these are not opinions. You don't even know what an opinion is.

You are simply wrong. And I am simply right.

And you can misuse the word "opinion" all you want. You are still wrong. That is the glory of science. No matter how much you want to not believe in it...it is still right.

Sorry you have such a hard time with basic concepts. But I went beyond the call of my duty in attempts to educate you.

MM

edit on 12-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Mr Mask

Yeah, and I'm sure back in the day you would have reassured your son that the Earth was flat because that is what the mainstream scientists thought right. Forget about those pesky early pioneers saying the Earth was round. They were just stupid theories right. LOL

When people thought the world was flat, there weren't mainstream scientists.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Mr Mask
The point is people have died because of this information.

Okay, now you are just being a drama queen.

Oh? Are you aware there is over 33 UFO cults operating today with the potential to kill and are being watched for such?

Are you aware of the UFO cults that already have killed?

Murder from false published "intentional lies" is Drama...right.

And science is opinion...right...

Sir...you are not really showing a firm grasp of this subject. I shall allow you to live in an oblivious stance on the matter. What did you call it? "Entertainment"? Right...enjoy lol.

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

conundrummer

LOL, of course there were. LOL
Silly Rabbit

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Mr Mask

Actually, if you knew science, you would know that Academic cultures didn't believe the world was flat. Only stupid people who were brainwashed by media and religions did. The scholars (you know, those who are interested in science) knew it was round.

You see...the whole "flat earth myth" you speak of, is another thing your TV lied to you about, but a good school teaches you.

Its called "history".

During the early Middle Ages, virtually all scholars maintained the spherical viewpoint first expressed by the Ancient Greeks. From at least the 14th century, belief in a flat Earth among the educated was almost nonexistent.

en.wikipedia.org...

See how fun learning facts can be?

Yaa...its pretty much why I make videos. And make them all funny and bouncy. Cus I know people like you like "entertainment" and I'm trying to educate you...and I know you won't go finding this stuff out yourself. I'm basically a hero. Applaud me bro.

Hugs!

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Mr Mask
Sir...you are not really showing a firm grasp of this subject.

Thanks kettle. :rolleyes:
I did not realize you could see into the past. It must be nice to know for 100% our ancient history. What would we do without you. LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

WhatTheory

conundrummer

LOL, of course there were. LOL
Silly Rabbit

No...there wasn't.

When academics became invented. No scholars thought the world was flat.

its a myth from your TV entertainment and cartoon ideas.

Research is your friend bro.,

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Mr Mask
Its called "history".

Oh sorry, I forgot that Wiki is the authority on science facts. LOL You do realize that if you rely on Wiki, you are probably not as smart as you think you are. LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Mr Mask
Sir...you are not really showing a firm grasp of this subject.

Thanks kettle. :rolleyes:
I did not realize you could see into the past. It must be nice to know for 100% our ancient history. What would we do without you. LOL

So enjoy it.

I do not need to look into the past. There are many ways to find proof of past events. And It can easily be done using the scientific method and vast arrays of tools and tests we have as a species.

Now you have shown me that your thinking process calls "science" an opinion and facts to be not worthy of crediting".

I'm sorry sir. There is not much more I can do for you. I could spend 40 days teaching you these subjects, and you would still turn on Cartoon Network and say "its just your opinion dude". That's fine...enjoy your shows. I did my best to give you a fighting chance at being educated on Pumapunku and various other subjects you have dragged this entire conversation into.

We are done. You have lost. And it shall remain on the internet for all technologically advanced members of our species to see for all digital time to come. Good job bro!!!

PS- I tried...I tried so hard, future people!!! You see that!

MM

(post by WhatTheory removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

WhatTheory

Mr Mask
Its called "history".

Oh sorry, I forgot that Wiki is the authority on science facts. LOL You do realize that if you rely on Wiki, you are probably not as smart as you think you are. LOL

Sigh...that wiki page will bring you on an endless journey that will teach you things. Peer reviewed things. Interesting things you have avoided your entire life. Things that are taught in high school here in CT. Please, take a journey!

Jesus...only people like you would say "wiki bro? wiki is stupid yo yo". Don't stop at wiki. I offered you the lowest denominator of information in hopes it will bring you places. Who am i kidding...the most you know about any of these subjects is the show Ancient Aliens...

Sigh...back to reading real published science journals for my next video. peace homie.

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Mr Mask
Jesus...only people like you would say "wiki bro? wiki is stupid yo yo".

Did you forget what you typed earlier? LOL I was following your lead. You said "research is your friend bro".
I get it, it's okay for you but not for others. Thanks, that explains a lot about you. LOL
edit on 4/12/2014 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Above I have told you the sources I used and you can google them yourself. They are the end-all authority on the site of Pumapunku within science.

You asked for them...got them...then ignored them and changed the subject. here they are again.

Mr Mask

The Encyclopedia of Anthropology,.
Tiwanaku : ancestors of the Inca, Lechtman, H.N., 1998,
Architectural cramps at Tiwanaku: copper-arsenic-nickel bronze
Who Taught the Inca Stonemasons Their Skills? A Comparison of Tiahuanaco and Inca Cut-Stone Masonry: The Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians AND Tiwanaku: Geophysical Investigations in the Andean Altiplano.

Further more...these are more FACTS

Tools have been found on the site. Many of them.

Half finished blocks (dozens and dozens of them) have been found showing the craftsmanship and techniques that have been documented in journals of science.

Endless tests of carbon dating, testing of types metals they used, tests on debris, and study of iconography.

Each and every test results in a unified agreement on date and construction methods.

Hoards of stonemasons have published the ease of the construction calling it "nothing special or complicated for its age".

MORE FACTS-

At roughly the same time period the Persians constructed Persepolis and the Palace of Darius.
India produced the Udayagiri Caves with megalithic doorways.

And lets not forget that the Greeks built The Parthenon that puts Pumapunku to shame 1000 years earlier.

Sir, no, these are not opinions.

You are now trolling. And it will stop. Got it?

As for your lack of information, I just spent an hour of my life showing you were to find it. You spent that time trolling and being nonproductive. Please...go educate yourself and stop making a nonsensical mess of a damn fine subject.

PS-Thanks for bumping this thread each time. lol.

MM

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I don't think you know much about theories, I gave you a link to explain a scientific theory, maybe you missed it however I doubt it because you respond fairly negatively rapidly which leads me to believe you don't read the provided information. Just read something and be objective even to your own beliefs, its good for everyone!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

(post by WhatTheory removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

quoting a section of my post without an ellipses is not only academically dishonest but is also a tactic used by ancient alien theorists (not quoting me of course). Also it probably doesn't set a new low for you because you may not understand the low you just set for yourself but quoting me out of context may result in people reading something you wrote (about me) as some kind of truth and they, like you may not follow links or previously posted material and may think something opposite of what it was I was trying to convey. To be honest, I think this action on your behalf maybe report the mods worthy but I won't do that however I will consider you quoting me out of context cowardly. Now, what makes you so adamant about ancient aliens? Since you understand theory, and evidence and all that science stuff discern a position without personal insults and misrepresentation and blatant obfuscation please a testable, workable theory ( a testable workable theory of aliens from other planets would suffice) of ancient aliens and Id shut my mouth and not type for a month.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
**ENOUGH**

The back and forth, and the insults stop now. If you can't post without insulting someone, don't post.

If this continues, you could face a loss of posting privileges.

Do not reply to this post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join