It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: Mr Mask
Oh that's right it's been done already and no one has an answer..... well at least a credible answer.

...or an answer that meets your definition of nonlinear thought. Oh that's right, you never provided a definition. Yes, meeting your requirement for a nonlinear explanation is somewhat impossible since you can't define your requirement.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

It's really not hard to Google it

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

what are your thoughts on the GP limestone possibly being made in forms?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Explain how they made the GP blocks in forms without making one solid mass. How do the blocks have joints if the surrounding blocks were used as part of the form? Why not make a new topic on that? Oh that's right it's been done already and no one has an answer..... well at least a credible answer.

That is a very valid rebuttal of the "poured stone" idea. In fact, I made the same argument years ago right here. The first time I read someone saying the stones might have been poured in place, your objection was the first thing that came to my mind. I considered the "theory" dead on arrival even then because of the fact that no bottoms of forms are embedded in the pyramids and there is mortar between virtually every (visible) joint in all the Giza pyramids.

Careful, bottleslingguy, you're turning into me!

The idea that stones were poured in place is absolutely invalidated by what we see with our own eyes. How anyone can entertain such an idea is beyond me.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It's really not hard to Google it

Yeah, well I gave up. Here is the first google hit.

Non-Linear Thinking

Non-linear thinking, a relatively new term, is vague enough (perhaps naturally so) that a simple google search will yield more beatings-around-the-bushes than formal definitions for the phrase.

That's exactly why I have asked YOU to define what it means. I have no idea which interpretation you are using. My interpretation is simply that it means thought that is not logical. That could mean anything from mental illness to irrational thought to dreaming. Until you can define what exactly you are talking about, your ramblings are left to my interpretation which fit the irrationally-confused paradigm.

Why don't you google it and pick a definition that matches what you are talking about? ...And yeah, none of the definitions are very flattering which would explain your avoidance.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

My thoughts are...what on earth does nonlinear thinking mean? And how does that apply to solving how ancient buildings were constructed? What distinguishes a nonlinear thought from a confused thought? How does thinking in a confused way help explain anything?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I think you have it the other way around my aortic friend- you are coming towards my thinking because if it turns out that the were in fact poured and still stacked in place it leans more in favor of aliens. it would be beyond impossible to get that many joints and connections absolutely perfect made in individual forms. Absolutely no way if they are individually sized and shaped stones that were then still hoisted somehow into place according to how it fit within the puzzle. THAT is beyond irrational to think and where Mask fears to tread. Notice how he has lost interest in this subject and that he hasn't removed his foot from his mouth when he brought up the poured in forms idea lol. welcome to reality!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

My thoughts are...what on earth does nonlinear thinking mean? And how does that apply to solving how ancient buildings were constructed? What distinguishes a nonlinear thought from a confused thought? How does thinking in a confused way help explain anything?

maybe you should start a new thread lol

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

maybe you should start a new thread lol

Why? It's your whole argument here. Basically "nobody gets that its aliens because nonlinear thinking" Which is void of meaning since it lacks definition.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

aren't you happy with your definition? I'm not going to teach you anything you already know everything lol

why do you think your buddy Mask is avoiding the poured in forms idea now? maybe we should start another thread on that...... oh wait it's already been done and nobody wants to address my "solid mass" argument. Not even Harte now. He's another one who has put his foot on that slippery slope.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

aren't you happy with your definition? I'm not going to teach you anything you already know everything lol

Obviously, you seem to know a lot more than everyone else. You even know the definitions of your own made up words and won't tell anyone else.

why do you think your buddy Mask is avoiding the poured in forms idea now?
he's not my buddy and I could care less. More curious what you think nonlinear thought is and why you're avoiding that.

we should start another thread on that...... oh wait it's already been done and nobody wants to address my "solid mass" argument. Not even Harte now. He's another one who has put his foot on that slippery slope.

Coincidentally, I produced a "solid mass" this morning and everyone avoided that discussion too.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

whadaya mean he's not yer buddy? when he couldn't make a coherent argument against mine and said he didn't want to talk to me anymore you said you would "take it from here", remember that? sounded like you were sticking up for your buddy (and didn't do such a great job). Now it sounds like you are throwing him under the bus since you found out he believes in the "poured in forms" idea.

now you're going to beat this dead horse about the definition of non-linear (how did you spell it last time? lol) because that's all you have to hang your hat on. What are your logical conclusions re: poured in forms? You probably don't want to go there. just keep telling yourself non-linear means "crazy" and you'll feel better about your shortcomings.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy
Why cant you define nonlinear thought when you use the term over and over as a way to justify whatever argument you are making? That is my only question to you. It doesn't matter what points anyone makes because they would be linear and logical and not in support of your beliefs in aliens. So regardless of what anyone says, you use this circular "nonlinear thinking" BS to somehow justify your beliefs in aliens and, in your mind, prove wrong anyone that disagrees with you. I mean it sounds like a real term but its your own self delusion. Obviously people have caught on which is why nobody seems to want to "discuss" anything with you but somehow that seems to feed your delusion as well.
Its kind of obvious at this point.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think you have it the other way around my aortic friend- you are coming towards my thinking because if it turns out that the were in fact poured and still stacked in place it leans more in favor of aliens.

Aliens that carefully cut stone from quarries in rectangular shapes ideal for stacking:
picture
only to grind it into bits to make concrete.

Right.

originally posted by: bottleslingguyit would be beyond impossible to get that many joints and connections absolutely perfect made in individual forms.

There are few "perfect joints:
picture

Again, please stick to what your eyes see.

Harte
edit on 5/10/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Not even Harte now. He's another one who has put his foot on that slippery slope.

Really?

From June 2012:

originally posted by: Harte
1) If the pyramid stones were poured in place, how'd they get the mortar between them?
2) If the pyramid stones were poured in place, how'd they get the bottom of the form out from under each block?
3) If the pyramid stones were poured in place, why are they all different sizes?

What, they could dream up geopolymers, but couldn't conceive of the advantages inherent in using collections of the same-sized forms? They made brand-new forms for every layer?

Right.

Harte

link
There no slippery in that slope. In fact, there's not even a slope.

Harte

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think you have it the other way around my aortic friend- you are coming towards my thinking because if it turns out that the were in fact poured and still stacked in place it leans more in favor of aliens. it would be beyond impossible to get that many joints and connections absolutely perfect made in individual forms. Absolutely no way if they are individually sized and shaped stones that were then still hoisted somehow into place according to how it fit within the puzzle. THAT is beyond irrational to think and where Mask fears to tread. Notice how he has lost interest in this subject and that he hasn't removed his foot from his mouth when he brought up the poured in forms idea lol. welcome to reality!

1) I do not "fear" to go into any area of discussion. But I do roll my eyes at uneducated fallacies that are based only on invented madness and hoaxes being fed to the foolish.

2) The blocks being poured is not irrational nor is stacking them or pouring them in place. Read the PDF that explains the reasons for thinking this was done. I provided it for a reason and you have still not ventured into reading it.

3) I have not lost "interest: in this subject. I have linked you to over a dozen studies, journals, test results and scientific results. You keep changing the topic each time your lack of credibility and insight is exposed. You have now turned a thread about Pumapunku into a debate about the pyramids of Giza.

4) I have warned you three times to return to the topic of this thread. This will be my last time telling you that.

5) before you welcome people to reality, you may want to leave the fantasy inventions of Sitchin and Daniken to visit reality first.

MM

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Oh that's right it's been done already and no one has an answer..... well at least a credible answer.

...or an answer that meets your definition of nonlinear thought. Oh that's right, you never provided a definition. Yes, meeting your requirement for a nonlinear explanation is somewhat impossible since you can't define your requirement.

Nonlinear thought means "an incoherent thought process". It is considered a bad thing and used by illogical people. He is very right in saying his thoughts on these subjects is nonlinear, sadly he also thinks that's a strength.

The truth is...nonlinear thought is a nice term for "stupidity" or "confused ideas".

MM

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well if it turns out that they are indeed aggregate made in individual forms where do we go from there?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Funny though how Einstein was a non-linear thinker. www.ehow.com...

edit on 10-5-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Where'd everybody go? Mask, if anything YOU are the con man. Explain how they made the GP blocks in forms without making one solid mass. How do the blocks have joints if the surrounding blocks were used as part of the form? Why not make a new topic on that? Oh that's right it's been done already and no one has an answer..... well at least a credible answer.

I'll join in and take a stab at the possibility of casting the stones in place explanation... In my past, I have many years of sculpting, creating molds, and casting various materials from plaster to rubber to concrete. So I'm extremely familiar with the process.

If I were to create a free-form mold of a square. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. After the mixture has hardened, I remove the forms and I'm left with a block. I move to the next block, using the one bare side of the already cast stone, as one side of the mold and next stone. I use some type of release agent on that bare side, so the next poured stone won't fuse to the already cast stone. Then continue this process until the structure is created.

The method above is opposite, but something similar to creating a mold of an object in two halves. If an object is sculpted in clay, a thin wall of clay (with alignment pins - keys) or tin is built around the center half of the sculpture. Plaster is "splattered" onto one half of the sculpture and allowed to dry. The clay or tin wall is then removed leaving the edge of dried plaster exposed. A thin coat of a release agent (personally I just used dishwashing liquid) is painted onto the exposed plaster edge. The plaster is again splattered onto the opposite side of the sculpture, covering the exposed plaster edge and allowed to dry. After it has dried, one half of the plaster mold is removed from the sculpture. Followed by the other plaster half. You then join the two molds together forming an extremely tight joint and pour the casting material into the mold. Once the casting material has set, you remove the mold revealing the copy of the original object. The mold joint/seam is tight, but is still visible and has to be scraped or cut off around the entire object. The mold can be separated and used over and over many times.

I used to do this all the time and never had plaster/hydrostone/hydrocal etc. ever fuse to the other side. It always dried to two complete separate halves of the same material with that micrometer sized joint/seam. Any type of slippery or slick substance can be used as a release agent. The builders of Pumka Punku could have used this substance and poured all, or some, of the stones in place creating these tight joints. So, to me, there is a possibility.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join