It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Gees....I read Pannukakku. I guess I thought that maybe aliens created that delightful stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
want to claim ancient aliens?
-say that stone objects are more perfect than they actually are
-say that stone objects are heavier than they actually are
-say that they couldn't have been made using ancient tools, and ignore all evidence of ancient tools and their marks
-don't show unfinished or imperfect blocks at the site
-call things impossible
-accuse "mainstream archaeology" of being the disingenuous ones
-rinse and repeat

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great vid Maskie ! By far this one is my favorite of your camp kill comentary stuff .

I even would like to include it in my signature if thats ok .

edit on 10-4-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nice to see another great video from you. I do have to say that I have flash backs to when I used to play Americans Army. I'm guessing I've probably even been shot or blown up by you somewhere along the line!

I think your videos would be a great learning tool for middle or high schools. The kids might actually pay attention and walk away with some real facts in their heads. Ever consider it? Just a thought

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
I enjoyed your rapping...the lyrics are not bad, even though I don't consider rap to be music at all

Now about the meat...

Show me hoisting holes on up to 100 tone blocks from Ghiza...surely if this was the only concievable way to lift such massive stones...those would be all over the world.

Don't you think the builders would close or cover up the holes after the building is completed ? That would be my first reaction. Nobody in the world does that man. You don't build a super meghalittic structure...cut perfect and polished stones, some of the edges razor sharp....and yet in the end...you leave hoisting holes...all over those blocks...not making a silly effort to cover them up with simple methods.

No man...those are holes and marks...but I suspect their purpose was different than what you claim.

Many sites around the world have the same markings from dragging and hoisting holes are very common in almost all megalithic sites as well. In fact, it was archeologists who dubbed noted these things. "Hoisting holes" are very common in historic sites where large stones had to be moved. Its common. It's not "my theory" is archeology.

Thanks for watch!

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

bluemooone2
Great vid Maskie ! By far this one is my favorite of your camp kill comentary stuff .

I even would like to include it in my signature if thats ok .

edit on 10-4-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

Awww thanks man!!! And you can include, link to or share anything I make anywhere you like. I'm honored bro!

Hugs!!!

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just some news on this video. It just got featured on the front page of Ebaumsworld and that is always good news for my channel. Exciting! Love those guys n gals over at EBW and can't thank them enough for the support.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

rickymouse
Gees....I read Pannukakku. I guess I thought that maybe aliens created that delightful stuff.

The Finnish are surely aliens. They just never made Pumapunku. They have a bread baking base on the dark side of the moon. Seen it on History Channel.

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

t

MM- You did a killer job on that video. Thanks a million & I sure hope it goes viral on YouTube for 'ya.

IMO the Ancient Alien show deserves every single jab it gets.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Riddles
reply to post by Mr Mask

t

MM- You did a killer job on that video. Thanks a million & I sure hope it goes viral on YouTube for 'ya.

IMO the Ancient Alien show deserves every single jab it gets.

Thanks bro!!! The vid is doing well on the front page of Ebaumsworld at the moment and its my second feature in the last two weeks. So the love is being felt and its so nice. Glad you dug the vid. I know my voice can annoy many folks, but I can't control that.

What I can controls is exposing nonsense on my channel, and that was the goal here.

Ancient Aliens should be exposed at every turn possible. They are doing a discredit to our peers and spreading lies knowingly. If this vid stops just one victim of that show from falling into an intentionally dishonest trap of lies...then I am happy.

Hugs bro!!!

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

onehuman
Nice to see another great video from you. I do have to say that I have flash backs to when I used to play Americans Army. I'm guessing I've probably even been shot or blown up by you somewhere along the line!

I think your videos would be a great learning tool for middle or high schools. The kids might actually pay attention and walk away with some real facts in their heads. Ever consider it? Just a thought

Sadly I am not mature enough to teach anyone anything professionally. BUT I do try to entertain and hide a little medicine in tbhe candy for the kids to get better.

If you ever meet me in a lobby and you are camping...don't tell me. If you are a runner, come join the gang. CamperKillers4Life bro!

Oh and thank you so much for the kind review.

Hugs!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

conundrummer
want to claim ancient aliens?
-say that stone objects are more perfect than they actually are
-say that stone objects are heavier than they actually are
-say that they couldn't have been made using ancient tools, and ignore all evidence of ancient tools and their marks
-don't show unfinished or imperfect blocks at the site
-call things impossible
-accuse "mainstream archaeology" of being the disingenuous ones
-rinse and repeat

Exactly the process and well defined.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

SullivanBlack
I enjoyed the rap haha, definitely creative! My wife walked in the room and said, " What the hell are you watching?"

OMG I hope you didn't tell her. Cus really, I would hate to be the reason your wife stopped taking you seriously at home.

Hugs bro and thanks for bumping the vid!

MM
edit on 11-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

OzTiger

I would try to stay away from the theories of Erik Von Donkeyman, Zechariah Sitchin and Lloyd Pye. All known con men.
The theories on PumaPunku are intriguing as are those on the Sumerian's and the Anunnaki and the Pyramids in Egypt.
We must remember that any theory suggesting that "Aliens" (and not God through a handful of dirt and Adam's rib) created us through genetically modifying our DNA is treading on extra thin ice and will be debunked at every opportunity. I believe (just my opinion) that these theories are given to the likes of Von Donkeyman and others (especially Georgio - "It's Aliens" - Tsoukalos) to use on the History Chanel's Ancient Alien doco's to successfully debunk them by allowing these people to make them become laughable.
We cannot allow religion to be destroyed as there would be world wide pandemonium with some fanatics slaying everyone in sight resulting in Armageddon. I have been in some religious peoples houses and the inside is like a shrine dedicated to their beliefs. Most are on their own and their religion is their rock. To take it away would cause mass suicide (again imo).
I shudder to think what would happen if there really were "The Anunnaki" and they came back and saw what we have done to this planet. I think they would make a good job of destroying us this time.

Ummm...

Did you watch the video? it basically crushed Von Daniken...

Did you come away thinking I was Pro-Chariot of the Gods?

I hope not.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

snypwsd
The best thing about that episode is that you actually catch them in a lie when they say the angles of the cut stones are all "perfect right angels" even though their square shows that the angles are off by 5 to ten degrees. lol "It had to be Aliens" haha what a farce.

the point you miss is that the other stone was cut at a perfectly corresponding angle to fit precisely. no matter what you say you can't do that kind of precision with slow hand tools. not happening. you make one tiny mistake and rub the stone with sand and ropes for twenty years only to fit them together and they are one degree off? so just start over? really? and not just the cutting precision but the weights are another smoking gun. you can't just move stones at these scales around on uneven ground like they are insignificant. not happening without high speeds, torques, pressures, temperatures to match the weights involved. talk all the bamboo technology you want still ain't happnin

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Mr Mask

OzTiger

I would try to stay away from the theories of Erik Von Donkeyman, Zechariah Sitchin and Lloyd Pye. All known con men.
The theories on PumaPunku are intriguing as are those on the Sumerian's and the Anunnaki and the Pyramids in Egypt.
We must remember that any theory suggesting that "Aliens" (and not God through a handful of dirt and Adam's rib) created us through genetically modifying our DNA is treading on extra thin ice and will be debunked at every opportunity. I believe (just my opinion) that these theories are given to the likes of Von Donkeyman and others (especially Georgio - "It's Aliens" - Tsoukalos) to use on the History Chanel's Ancient Alien doco's to successfully debunk them by allowing these people to make them become laughable.
We cannot allow religion to be destroyed as there would be world wide pandemonium with some fanatics slaying everyone in sight resulting in Armageddon. I have been in some religious peoples houses and the inside is like a shrine dedicated to their beliefs. Most are on their own and their religion is their rock. To take it away would cause mass suicide (again imo).
I shudder to think what would happen if there really were "The Anunnaki" and they came back and saw what we have done to this planet. I think they would make a good job of destroying us this time.

Ummm...

Did you watch the video? it basically crushed Von Daniken...

Did you come away thinking I was Pro-Chariot of the Gods?

I hope not.

Hugs.

MM

No, my friend, I enjoyed some of your video but the rap style I cannot understand.
You may be interested to know (talking about "Chariots of the Gods") that a friend of mine, who was an editor in the early days of Channel 10 TV here in Melbourne, told me that they would use existing video tapes to teach newly recruited potential TV editors. These would be tapes that had accumulated over time and had not been used or deemed not worthy to air and had just been chucked into a box for such purposes. "Chariots of the Gods" was picked out and on seeing it he brought it to the attention of Management who originally (after making inquiries throughout the TV World) deemed it unlikely to draw any viewers. They found that it had been rejected all over the world so, being a fledgling Channel they thought they had nothing to lose and they broadcast it. I remember it caused a sensation here in Australia at the time and met with mixed reaction. the rest is history. I am not sure if Channel 10 was the first to air this but this was what my friend told me that he believed they were.
At the time this certainly stirred my interest (as it did many others) and whereas I believe that Von Donkeyman used considerable 'artists license' when he wrote his book there were some intriguing suggestions (as did Zechariah Sitchin and Lloyd Pye).
Over the years since then I have, especially in my retirement, (I am 75) studied many theories regarding our ancestry and I believe that we were indeed created by beings from another galaxy who have visited this planet on a few occasions in the past. I cannot believe in evolution as we lived for about 4 million years with little (if any) change) until we became 'hunter-gatherers' (which was hardly a quantum leap) and lived like this for a further quarter of a million years until about 10-12,000 years ago when became literate, masters of architecture, farming and astrology as well as diverging into different races and colors. To me this is too much of change in so short a time. Others will disagree vehemently and I respect their opinions especially those with faith and I am in no way attempting to ridicule.
In this current age of uncertainty throughout the world with starvation, disease and the threat of another potential World War always a possibility I cannot believe that there is a divine deity looking after us.
Like I said in my previous post, if there really were extra terrestrials who genetically modified our DNA thereby creating us as we are today and they came back and saw what we have done to this planet (and each other) I firmly believe they would make a good job of destroying us once and for all.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

the point you miss is that the other stone was cut at a perfectly corresponding angle to fit precisely. no matter what you say you can't do that kind of precision with slow hand tools. not happening. you make one tiny mistake and rub the stone with sand and ropes for twenty years only to fit them together and they are one degree off? so just start over? really? and not just the cutting precision but the weights are another smoking gun. you can't just move stones at these scales around on uneven ground like they are insignificant. not happening without high speeds, torques, pressures, temperatures to match the weights involved. talk all the bamboo technology you want still ain't happnin

You are saying nonsense and are unaware of it.

Countless stonemasons and archeologists have been very loud in publishing and saying that not a single thing at the site of Pumapunku would be hard to replicate with simple tools.

Every single thing you have heard different was invented by Erich Von Daniken and only Erich Von Daniken.

All feats of workmanship at Pumapunku is very simple and easy with primitive tools.

never mind it was all done over 1000 years after Egypt's most complicated works of art and construction done with tools predating those found in Pumapunku.

What you also fail to understand due to putting lies in your head (from a lying TV show) is that there are dozens and dozens of these stones half finished on the site for all to see. Works half done, showing exactly how it was done.

Pumapunku offers no mysteries for archeologists in the forms of "how they did it". not a single one.

And that sir, is peer reviewed and documented. Overly.

Hope that educated you and you seek out the truth. I know I would not enjoy carrying around nonsense in my head. I would thank anyone who helped me remove it to replace it with truth.

So you are welcome.

Hugs!!!

MM

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

OzTiger

No, my friend, I enjoyed some of your video but the rap style I cannot understand.
You may be interested to know (talking about "Chariots of the Gods") that a friend of mine, who was an editor in the early days of Channel 10 TV here in Melbourne, told me that they would use existing video tapes to teach newly recruited potential TV editors. These would be tapes that had accumulated over time and had not been used or deemed not worthy to air and had just been chucked into a box for such purposes. "Chariots of the Gods" was picked out and on seeing it he brought it to the attention of Management who originally (after making inquiries throughout the TV World) deemed it unlikely to draw any viewers. They found that it had been rejected all over the world so, being a fledgling Channel they thought they had nothing to lose and they broadcast it. I remember it caused a sensation here in Australia at the time and met with mixed reaction. the rest is history. I am not sure if Channel 10 was the first to air this but this was what my friend told me that he believed they were.
At the time this certainly stirred my interest (as it did many others) and whereas I believe that Von Donkeyman used considerable 'artists license' when he wrote his book there were some intriguing suggestions (as did Zechariah Sitchin and Lloyd Pye).
Over the years since then I have, especially in my retirement, (I am 75) studied many theories regarding our ancestry and I believe that we were indeed created by beings from another galaxy who have visited this planet on a few occasions in the past. I cannot believe in evolution as we lived for about 4 million years with little (if any) change) until we became 'hunter-gatherers' (which was hardly a quantum leap) and lived like this for a further quarter of a million years until about 10-12,000 years ago when became literate, masters of architecture, farming and astrology as well as diverging into different races and colors. To me this is too much of change in so short a time. Others will disagree vehemently and I respect their opinions especially those with faith and I am in no way attempting to ridicule.
In this current age of uncertainty throughout the world with starvation, disease and the threat of another potential World War always a possibility I cannot believe that there is a divine deity looking after us.
Like I said in my previous post, if there really were extra terrestrials who genetically modified our DNA thereby creating us as we are today and they came back and saw what we have done to this planet (and each other) I firmly believe they would make a good job of destroying us once and for all.

Oh! ok lol. I was a tad afraid you thought I was a pro-Daniken guy. Whoosh, no worries.

The story of the tape airing on channel 10 was interesting. Totally interesting. Shows an early evolution of modern TV tactics. Like they did it by accident with nothing to lose, and then now we have every channel in the world promoting nonsense. Like they learned over time that its best for ratings to just feed us junk. But I guess they have always done that to one level or another anyways.

As for your beliefs on aliens creating man. I can't say I agree, but I do leave my door open to the possibility. Hey, its a wild Universe with weirdness all around us.

Alls I demand before I sign up for any belief, is that I have evidence. And that I check that evidence a million times before I am sure I am on board.

No proof...no belief.

But I am always open to evidence or theory.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply sir, and it was a pleasure reading it.

MM

PS- I fully understand you disliked the rap part of it all tho. And that's ok. But the kids today need mental-medicine, and I tend to hide it in a candy shell. Not a very mature guy. Hope you can forgive that.
edit on 11-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Egyptians had to transport trees from Lebanon to get wood and predate Pumapunku by well over 1000 years. The builders of Pumapunku had to walk down a hill.

Please dont tell me you mean the logs the egyptians allegedly used to 'roll' the blocks of the pyramid into place...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
MAsk Great vid brews up dude I like your content

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join