It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Megalithic Ruins in Russia! Stones double the size of Baalbek!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by rickymouse

Maybe some archeologists with open minds should go check out this place to see how much of it was worked.
Maybe some geologists should go with them.

That big long stone looks like it was worked on, maybe they were going to build something like they have in Egypt.
That big long stone is the Baalbek stone in Lebanon. It was indeed cut by people. But they couldn't move it after they cut it.

edit on 4/10/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

i thought they left it there coz it broke. no?

lol, voidhawk beat me by a couple mins!

edit on 3042564230am2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
once again, very interesting.

I wonder is there any other evidence found on the site?

like thombs, tools, or any other formations that could have been built by man?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i have no idea if that was man made or natural.

if it was made, are there rooms inside?

was it a wall for something?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

tsingtao
i have no idea if that was man made or natural.

if it was made, are there rooms inside?

was it a wall for something?

large, fully furnished, air-conditioned apartments with Wi-Fi access, cable TV and open bar - room service 24 hours.
no windows.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just leaving this here (from the linked source) that was conveniently ignored

Another possible explanation is that the stones could have formed as a result of geological processes caused by strong weathering of the Mountain Shoriya rocks.

But yeah, I want to believe too because life is quite boring if it doesn't include giant monuments built by prehistoric aliens (not).

edit on 10-4-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatFarts

Good add. Some people will see whatever they want. I have spent a lot of time in quarries and looking at natural rock formations. I tend to feel that there are plenty of genuine megaliths that challenge conventional history that there is no reason to try and nudge this one way or the other. If it had any kind of apparent functionality to it, I would lean toward man-made, but it seems to be just a solid mass other than the debris field.

Who knows, maybe they will find something to it, but for now it would better serve the alternative history folks to conservatively call this natural or nothing more than "possibly" man-made until further study seeing as there are plenty of undeniable megalith sites to point to.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I beginning to see that the universe is permeated with force, and force follows the path of least cohesiveness of matter. Where there is space there is no force. And where there is tremendous force is where there is complete cohesiveness of matter. That spheres or any form of geometric structure is able to contain force. That stone is geomtric cystralline structure that locks forces within the solid, and where forces permeating from the inner are following the path of least cohesiveness of matter. which is the lines we see in the stone blocks.
edit on 10-4-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
!!!!!Breaking news!!!!!

Hundreds of cyclopean ruins found all around the globe. Giant granite monuments dating from more than 300.000 years seem to indicate the existence of a prehistoric "granite civilization" that mastered anti-gravity and advanced architecture. It is supposed that such a civilization was wiped during the biblical flood.

Google Tor formation, guys.

"truthfeed.net" lol.

ATS. Pinnacle of critical thinking since 1999.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Elton

Thanks for the links. Great pictures.

To me, this picture seems to show man made parts?

Maybe its all a partially natural formation, with few carved places. Sure is interesting.
Who knows.. maybe ancient man literally 'played' with stones this gigantic... on the remains of the slowly disappearing ice glaciers. Moving a 1 ton flat sided rock on smooth ice.. wouldn't take that many men/horses? Once in position, start a fire nearby, lowering it into place. Trolling future man, since 12.000 BC

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Obviously the jury is out on this one but watching the video and looking at the rising wall of stone reminds me that ancient man liked to utilize the natural rock formations and simply make subtle changes in order to achieve what he wanted on some occasions.

I understand that the group who looked at this site intend to go back this year when the weather is better and I look forward to reading about their findings.

I don't go with the flood idea across the world as being real, although I have seen the counter argument that the mantle holds a considerable amount of water which, added to the oceans could flood our world. What I really would like is evidence on how many start-ups during mankind's 'reign' on this planet have actually taken place.

I find the egg shape indentations, one of which we see a man reclining happily in one, quite fascinating, but I rather think somone here will come up with a reason for these, especially as they seem to rise in lines, almost like molten bubbles that burst when the rock was forming. I would also like to know more about the surrounding land in this area and I had expected some comment on this as the article tells us that a group of scientists and geologists have looked at this site.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Huppskij
Recycling somewhat old threads, are we?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inte skojigt med gammal skit

thanks for the links... while i had a search i didn't find them... sarcasm completely unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Nice find.

Personally, it is my opinion that those who came before us were very switched-on when it came to construction....even by todays standards, perhaps more so.

Things are only impossible.......until they are not.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Shiloh7
I would also like to know more about the surrounding land in this area and I had expected some comment on this as the article tells us that a group of scientists and geologists have looked at this site.

Looks like natural formation to me but what do I know I'm an idiot

also:

no cultural remains have ever been found here, that is why it’s quite unlikely the walls were created by humans

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
Personally, it is my opinion that those who came before us were very switched-on when it came to construction....even by todays standards, perhaps more so.

Things are only impossible.......until they are not.

Cuzco is no older than 1000 years.

Around the same time some people were building this

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

I've seen this rock formation before, it's natural. I'll try and find out where.

However, alarm bells should be ringing to anyone who thinks for half a second. These ancient "whoever" managed to cut 3000 tons rocks with such precision (indicating very high tech)....and yet were unable to make the cuts straight........hmmmm...BS. look at the photo with two adjacent rocks whose "cut" is perfectly matched and yet curvy. Sorry but tech with a purpose does not do this natural breaks, cracks and wearing does.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

dreamfox1
reply to post by Phage

Its a yes and no but seeing the pics more below from the original op link i say hell no not like that

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This looks like a door to me.

The 'ramp', or 'fallen stone' in the top image does not look as if it could in any way be a natural phenomenon.

However, the 'door' as you call it, in the lower image, could IMO possibly be caused by natural erosion, or fracturing. Have these rocks been scientifically tested for how exactly they erode and fracture?

Unlike the 'ramp', the 'door' (and the rest of the formation) is not really conclusive.

And the 'ramps' man made appearance doesn't mean the whole formation must therefore be man made; it's possible the 'ramp' could have been added to this impressive natural formation.

edit on 10-4-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It could be natural, it could be the old boys work. One of the only things that I see that can possibly link this, is the "knob trademark" of the old builders on this block of stone. This is a similar addition to many mega block sites around the World.
englishrussia.com
edit on 10-4-2014 by dntwastetime because: add edit

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

dntwastetime
It could be natural, it could be the old boys work.

It could also be intelligent dinosaurs or space robots. So how can we know for sure?

By examining all facts:
- looks like a natural tor formation, exactly how granite is supposed to fracture
- similar sites found all over the world (despite that conspiracy sensationalist site saying otherwise)
- no trace of nearby settlements or cultural activity (they are always found around monuments)

Verdict:
- conspiracy sites have a tendency for wishful thinking and to ignore anything that doesn't fit their theory. That's called delusion and is contrary to proper critical approach.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I want this to be true but I'm agreeing with Phage on this one

All natural until better evidence comes to light

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Just a couple of comments.
1.) Those who want to see ancient ruins will see them, regardless of whether they are actually ruins or not.
2.) The Archeological community (Industry if you will) has been known to manufacture evidence to support their preconceived views and they have been known to, at best deny or at worst, destroy evidence that does not support their view.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join