It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Megalithic Ruins in Russia! Stones double the size of Baalbek!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
www.truthfeed.net...

An incredible discovery that was recently made in Russia threatens to shatter conventional theories about the history of the planet. On Mount Shoria in southern Siberia, researchers have found an absolutely massive wall of granite stones. Some of these gigantic granite stones are estimated to weigh more than 3,000 tons, and as you will see below, many of them were cut “with flat surfaces, right angles, and sharp corners”. Nothing of this magnitude has ever been discovered before. The largest stone found at the megalithic ruins at Baalbek, Lebanon is less than 1,500 tons. So how in the world did someone cut 3,000 ton granite stones with extreme precision, transport them up the side of a mountain and stack them 40 meters high? According to the commonly accepted version of history, it would be impossible for ancient humans with very limited technology to accomplish such a thing. Could it be possible that there is much more to the history of this planet than we are being taught?

I love it that there are still enormous discoveries being made! Double the size of the stones at Baalbek too, and up a mountain!! HOW did they do it!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing.
S&F!

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Any reason they can't be natural? Granite tends to weather that way.

Yosemite
Joshua Tree

edit on 4/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is awesome

3000 tonnes is a big load to heave up a mountain with men and ropes... Hmmmm

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Its a yes and no but seeing the pics more below from the original op link i say hell no not like that

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This looks like a door to me.

www.truthfeed.net...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Very cool. The seams remind of the rock work at Macchu Picchu..on amuch grander scale of course.
Interesting that the researchers compasses all went wonky at the site as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Holy crap this is very bitchen!

SnF

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

dreamfox1
reply to post by Phage

Its a yes and no but seeing the pics more below from the original op link i say hell no not like that

that one's the baalbek one... but there are enough pictures on the link that make it very obvious they are cut stones.. even phage must be able to see that!

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

even phage must be able to see that!

No. It looks like rectilinear fracturing to me. But maybe if someone would buy me a trip I would change my mind.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was always intrigued by Baalbek and the huge stones there in Lebanon, and on these Russian finds, I like your theory though, it could be natural, I thought about this, could these be stones that were artifacts from an ancient volcano ? they said their compasses were going crazy I always thought that granite contained crystals, could it be that these stones were at basic stages of crystallization but at an enormous scale ? again don't punish my theory harshly especially if we have a geologist in the building I meant on the forum.

But if they are not natural then who or what made them ?

edit on 9-4-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
im in ontario canada where ice and frost and glaciated granite shield rock is very common
mile high ice flows do funny things to a bunch of rocks
i have to agree with phage on this one
au natural

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Wizards?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The original is impressive enough. From your OP source:

The ancient city of Baalbek is one of the greatest archaeological mysteries of all time. Located east of the Litani River in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon, Baalbek is world famous for its exquisitely detailed yet monumentally scaled Roman temple ruins. In Roman times, Baalbek was known as Heliopolis (after the sun god) and it contained some of the largest and most notable Roman temples ever built. In fact, the Romans had constructed an extraordinary temple complex in Baalbek consisting of three separate temples – one for Jupiter, one for Bacchus and one for Venus. But what these Roman temples were built on top of is much more important. These Roman temples were actually built on top of an ancient 5 million square foot platform that was made from some of the largest stones ever used in any construction project in the history of the earth. In fact, the largest stone found near the Baalbek ruins weighs approximately 1200 tons and is about 64 feet long. To put that in perspective, that is the equivalent of approximately 156 full size African elephants.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Baalbek is pretty impressive but apparently they cut a stone they couldn't move.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nice find OP.

It was interesting until I came along this caption..

Another very unusual thing about these stones is that they caused the compasses of the researchers to start behaving very strangely.

Now that is extremely interested. Upon reading that my mind just started going through some possibilities, and I was just curious as to what others thought. Why does it do that?

My first thought was..does our planets magnetic field somehow change when around large mass objects like those of the pyramids? Can anyone confirm if it happens there as well? It's got to be a puzzle along the lines like that, unfortunately I'm not exactly Da Vinci here. The real question to me would be, what are the benefits doing such thing? Free energy? Teleportation? Levitation? Portals to other dimensions?

I don't know, I guess the possibilities are endless. To think we are the height of all technology advancements in the history of civilization would be a really ignorant assumption to begin with.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
www.truthfeed.net...

www.truthfeed.net...

www.truthfeed.net...

i don't know how to embed the pics... but really phage? you think any of these pics could be natural weathering? i can't see how straight lines coupled with right angles on lots of the stones could possibly be natural, especially considering when put together they make a huge wall

edit on 0pm091430America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago414 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This had me laughing so hard i fell off my chair. XD

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by phinubian

Wizards?

This one

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You know they are showing you selected images, right.

You want nice natural angles? How about these?
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

No big deal, just another pre diluvian civilization that as
we will find more and more? Science will not be able to
explain as a part of our world. And will be forced to accept the
facts that are already more than evident even now.

There was once a world on this earth that saw both a population
explosion and a cataclysmic end. Scripture will be vindicated.
IMO

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join