It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this will hit you hard but U.S citizens I have a question

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Ah, got it.

I wasn't sure because not all American citizens believe that it was some government conspiracy.

So you're telling me two buildings that were designed to be hit by planes just "fell down" into pretty much their own footprint? I will bet the farm the buildings were remote controlled demolished to save collateral damage to the surrounding buildings because what should have happened is eventually the tops of the buildings would have started to "slide" off the bottom undamaged part of the towers. The top could have fallen off completely and crashed into the surrounding buildings or fallen off and pulled part of the rest of the tower with it snapping the building somewhere. There is no way they could fight the fire that high up. Now I'm not doubting that 9/11 wasn't pulled off by some nefarious "terrorist" groups I'm just saying there is no way those buildings didn't come down the way they did with out help. And #7 just fell down you know.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Mickey Rooney !

And I would never speak ill of the Ultimate Warrior, the peoples champion.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

Thought so pal!!!
Wasn't saying you're a liar either I re-read my post it seemed abit pretentious going over it!!!
Never meant to sound offensive!!!
Hell awaits his soul!!!

RIP to the Warrior!!!
He was much loved, probably Universally!!!

Peace Darkside!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

ScottProphhit
This question is from an observative pov, and it's very very small. You'll be surprised at how small I can get it.

>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

OP there is a fundamental flaw with your question and its really quite a simple one.

By "Black flag" I assume you mean "false flag" so you are actually asking why after the 9/11 "false flag" (ie. government operation) did the American public not revolt?

The answer and the flaw in your question lies firmly with the presumption made in your question, you are insinuating that 9/11 was a false flag and that this is a historical fact, when in fact this is not so. There has been zero actual evidence to support the idea that 9/11 was a government false flag operation, none, just lots of speculation, circumstantial snippets and cherry picking of the facts.

So why was their no revolt?

Because there was no false flag, at least not in the eyes of many Americans, or at least there are not enough who truly believe that 9/11 was a false flag. This is something I often find on these boards when debating 9/11, there are some members who are really firm in their believe that 9/11 was a false flag but the majority just love the idea of the conspiracy but deep down, if they are being really honest they dont believe it. In other words their heart is not in it, they are just along for the ride and a bit of "fun" because these days conspiracies are much more about entertainment than they are about uncovering the "secret truth".

If there was evidence out there that proved 100% that the American government or agents acting under its direction where secret behind the attacks of 9/11 in anyway I have every confidence that the American people would have taken up a revolt.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
>9/11
>black flag
>no revolt
>???

> 9/11
> Radical Islamic Terrorists (NOT black 'false' flag)
> Gov't takes advantage of terrorist attack
> Not worth a revolt

edit on 4/11/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just keep sipping the g.m.o budweiser and pizza and watch the new waco take place live on c.n.n all over turtle's they want to protect

but keep the curtains shut and do not even think of watering that lawn -it could kill ya

i am safe my keyboard will protect me

more beer anyone

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's called willful ignorance

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join