It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about we make separate 'nations' for each religion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

BuzzyWigs
Yeah, you know what guys? I thought it was an interesting idea, and I posted it largely in jest/beer-induced reflection. I see it has piqued the interest of members to discuss.
Just thinking outside the box. Doesn't make it a great or awful idea....it's just an idea.
Stars for all of you. Do you like the idea? Or at least THINKING about the idea?

Thanks for reading/responding.

Actually, it makes an awful idea! Haha, so many people of different religions are friends, it's quite silly to imagine that people are designed to seperate from each other!

For the guy with the ever-ready esoteric response ... this one almost caused a coffee spill.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

Actually it is the norm. I would have thought more normal for different religions to speak to each other and get along in America than any other place? Is little Scotland really so much better?:p

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I vote that all of us adherents of the Ra material go to the Bahamas.
Plenty of sunshine,
Plenty of dope rhymes.
Like caviar served with white wine.
Now you know...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

it's quite silly to imagine that people are designed to seperate from each other!

While it seems barbaric or backward, the fact is that people are tribal by nature.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Right....
okay, Pastafarians to Italy!!

I still call dibs on Belize for Agnostics. With a vacation home in Italy. Yeah, that's the ticket!!! It would totally work!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Pastafarians can have a shrine of that which they worship. Don't eat it though, that's a sin. Haha.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

Maybe it's easier to stop using religion as a weapon or reason to hurt others and realize we are all in this together...

Good lord that sounds naive doesn't it...?

Sir, it sounds like the best idea ever.
We ARE all in this together. The more we can minimize the hatred and divisiveness, the better.
There's a reason that it's a cliche to say "Never discuss religion or politics with dinner-party friends."

It really is difficult.

Naive or not, I agree with you. (Wanna check out Belize? I hear it's awesome)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ancient civilization would like a word brother

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I would love to.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

HUMBLEONE
How bout we end seperation! NOW!

That's way to hard brother, the universe exists as the illusion to think we are seperate
. OK my beloved brother, just as long as we all still remember deep down, we are One. PEACE.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ancient civilization would like a word brother

It's 'sister', but, go ahead. I'm all ears.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I can see where you're going with this.

"Lots of shock and tons of 'aw'."

edit on 9-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

WHAT???

No, I'm trying to avert it! Thinking of anything I can to avoid it!!

The idea is everyone just lets everyone else live.....and goes about just living. Live and let live.
NO wars, NO military bases, NO cold wars or nuke wars or bio-chemical wars...no displaced people, no refugee kids, NONE of it.

I do think we are on the brink. I'm just grabbing ideas and running with them....

edit on 4/9/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Blaming religion is superfluous and superficial. They can blame non-religion in just as easy a way, when it is ideology at work in every instance, religious and non-religious.

Okay, then...
a separate zip code for each ideology - with a 'neutral zone' for those willing to listen to the ideas of others.

How about that?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Haha well humanity has been at many stages at different times! It's risen and fallen a few times(it happens when technology exceeds our spirituality but that's beside the point)

Did you know the planet was once unified? Age of Leo! It would be a crazy time to live in compared to now, women were in charge of all politics, spirituality and science matters and men were the labourers and seeders. Men created the false entity the devil(the son that never became good no matter what the mother tried) so they had something to protect the women from.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How about we make separate planets for each religion?
I wonder. . . who gets Uranus?

Seriously, I don't care where I live Buzzy, as long as there are people like you close by.

AB

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

WHAT???

No, I'm trying to avert it! Thinking of anything I can to avoid it!!

The idea is everyone just lets everyone else live.....and live. Live and let live.
NO wars, NO military bases, NO cold wars or nuke wars or bio-chemical wars...no displaced people, no refugee kids, NONE of it.

I do think we are on the brink. I'm just grabbing ideas and running with them....

Of course, I am suggesting that this train of thought leads only to a plan which must ultimately require force to implement but, I was mostly just sharing that video.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It would be a crazy time to live in compared to now, women were in charge of all politics, spirituality and science matters and men were the labourers and seeders.

Now THAT sounds sensible.

Men created the false entity the devil(the son that never became good no matter what the mother tried) so they had something to protect the women from.

Yep, they did (men). They (men) also created the 'scripted' (as in 'scripture') image of "God". No women were involved in writing the scriptures used by the Abrahamic family.

Women are not inclined to start wars....they'd rather grab the kids and run; and if not necessary, take care of everyone; clean the abode....etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

LMAO ... thread derailed ... why? ... because Obama!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Seriously, I don't care where I live Buzzy, as long as there are people like you close by.

Aw. Thanks. You just made my eyes tear up. THANK YOU, neighbor!!

So...what about Belize??? Or maybe Ski Country....?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join